ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall #37 in Coaches Poll:

Glad we got the 1 vote even though I don't think there is any way we could be considered a top 25 team. Pete Fiutak does a weekly top 128 for Campus Insiders and he is not at all impressed with our 7-1 record. He has us at #95 with future opponents WKU and MTSU both above us, as well as La Tech above us.

Glad we got the 1 vote even though I don't think there is any way we could be considered a top 25 team. Pete Fiutak does a weekly top 128 for Campus Insiders and he is not at all impressed with our 7-1 record. He has us at #95 with future opponents WKU and MTSU both above us, as well as La Tech above us.

And what's a Pete Fiutak.

7-1 has been hard earned, winners win. Yes we want to see more, but 95th best in the nation? Sounds like Pete can go Fiutak himself.

Fiutak knows as much about CFB as my 11 year old daughter.

Reactions: ohio herd
All you need to know about MTSU - A team Fiutak has above us - Is that they are 3-5 and two of those wins were Jackson State and Charlotte.

Reactions: ohio herd
I think defensively we are top 25 but our offense isn't even close. We lack a potent passing attack like years past. Just don't have a true X receiver. With Johnson being hurt all season hasn't helped even though our other runners picked up the slack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT