ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall hate

Did you miss this part? “+Beginning in 2014, the College Football
Playoff was used to determine national champions in FBS.”

And I think you chose to ignore the part that said "In years where a “major selector” had a team other than the CFP champion as highest ranked team in its final poll that team is listed below the CFP Champion.......Highest ranked in the NCCA Record Book under the heading National Poll Rankings. No different than all the other previous self proclaimed National Champions based upon Major Selector Ranking as Highest Ranked

But for whatever it is worth your acknowledgment means nothing to me.....

Will it be a moral victory if your team covers the spread???

And I think you chose to ignore the part that said "In years where a “major selector” had a team other than the CFP champion as highest ranked team in its final poll that team is listed below the CFP Champion.......Highest ranked in the NCCA Record Book under the heading National Poll Rankings. No different than all the other previous self proclaimed National Champions based upon Major Selector Ranking as Highest Ranked

But for whatever it is worth your acknowledgment means nothing to me.....

Will it be a moral victory if your team covers the spread???
Yeah, other people’s acknowledgement means nothing to you. That’s why you’re on another team’s message board trying to convince people UCF was a real national champion.

Yeah, other people’s acknowledgement means nothing to you. That’s why you’re on another team’s message board trying to convince people UCF was a real national champion.

actually came here to discuss the game but apparently some of you are not interested in that....perhaps the 17.5 points is why

actually came here to discuss the game but apparently some of you are not interested in that....perhaps the 17.5 points is why

Dude, just chill. You're letting a couple posters (mostly Sam) get under your skin. I'll let you in on a little secret, NOBODY likes Sam.

On the other hand, of course nobody on here cares if you guys have enough backing to proclaim a national title. We're too busy thinking about how our head coach fvcked us out of another shot at a conference title in one of the worst performing conferences in all of Div I-A football.

UCF fan/alum here. I miss Marshall and ECU as rivals. That was what I knew during undergrad (2006-2010). Now those are gone.

Reactions: goherd73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT