ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall v. Charlotte

Chunk play, 3rd and long, 3 4th down conversions and an offsides that gave A12 the down. All in one defensive possession.

I honestly can't believe how little talent we have - and how poorly they are coached.

That was an embarrassing opening drive for the Herd.

I thought Evans would have had that first down easy on 3rd down. Ali on the 4th down attempt was an easy call

Nothing like watching on my brand new 4K UHD and the broadcast looks like I’m watching from an antenna in 1997.
The problem isnt necessarily the Stadium broadcast itself, the problem is the local TV stations. The local TV stations broadcast on a secondary channel where they dont give the feed the proper bandwidth. The game is heavily compressed. Same thing if you are watching the game online. If not enough bandwidth is being broadcast, it will look bad.

Reactions: goherd73
The problem isnt necessarily the Stadium broadcast itself, the problem is the local TV stations. The local TV stations broadcast on a secondary channel where they dont give the feed the proper bandwidth. The game is heavily compressed. Same thing if you are watching the game online. If not enough bandwidth is being broadcast, it will look bad.

It's a trash product all around.
I have nice quality stream but camera work is awful, the guys in the booth aren't the worst but it's C team level, audio cutting in/out etc.
My buddy sent me a text "My son doesn't understand why it's so blurry... He said it's like being in the 2000s..."
I assume he's got some bandwidth/compression issues.

Well my thoughts of ability of watching games now vs when I first moved to TX in 96 is 100% better. ack then I got to watch 3 maybe 4 games a year. now seldom have a game I cant watch each year. regardless of quality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT