ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Cincinnati

If Marshall wants any chance at this game, then you make a change next drive to Thomson.

Green has been done since that opening TD miss. He’s terrible right now.

Go to Thomson. Hope he gives you a spark. Cincy’s Defense isn’t this good.

I have supported Green as the starting QB but its time to make a change. Too many times the offense has struggled with him at QB. Its not entirely his fault as the O line is mediocre at best but its time to make a change and let Thomson have a shot.

Reactions: Badger369
If we come out in 2nd half still with Green as starter, there's no fvcking way I can continue to watch

Reactions: Herdfan1986
This is the 2nd half of the Boise State game, only the whole damn game

Worst half of football that I can remember. Maybe Houston or UCF in 2012?

This is the exact Bull Shit that fans are tired. The UC Bearcats are on our HOME FIELD Dominating us. We were not prepared to play this football game. This IS UC not Alabama or Clemson.

You get excited to watch these damn games and they do this again.

Tired of it!

I picked us to win and this an utter EGG LAYING TURD LAYING SHIT SHOW!

Give up going to the spaghetti social dinner for this crap!

Green has been awful, but Tom Brady couldn’t make up for how bad our defense is tonight.

the American in the first half stomped a mud hole in our collective asses.

No. Cincinnati didn’t do work at all we just didn’t even play. Plus a fumble for a TD and the multiple drives being sustained by key penalties.

This team we’re playing isn’t good.

We shouldn’t be in this situation but how do you explain the teams performance so far? DB’s don’t even know who’s got what in coverage.

That was.....a very embarrassing half. Yikes.

Until Marshall finds a short/intermediate passing game, there wins will correlate to dominant defensive performances or dominant rushing performances.

This offense unable to sustain itself on the basis of a passing game.

Why do we have so many 3rd and long situations or 3 and outs? No short or intermediate passing game on early downs to help the offense.

That’s an issue on both the play caller and the QB.

I suggested bringing in Thomson to give us a chance. Down 28-0 at half, I would stick with Green.

Better to try and get him some confidence for C-USA play. This game is ovah...Not sure Trevor Lawrence could bring us back.

No. Cincinnati didn’t do work at all we just didn’t even play. Plus a fumble for a TD and the multiple drives being sustained by key penalties.

This team we’re playing isn’t good.

We shouldn’t be in this situation but how do you explain the teams performance so far? DB’s don’t even know who’s got what in coverage.
Because we have a mediocre at best coaching staff led by the head coach. We do this every damn year.

This is totally lame. We stink in every area, offense, secondary, and special teams. They are embarrassing us in our house, and it doesn’t look like we care.

I suggested bringing in Thomson to give us a chance. Down 28-0 at half, I would stick with Green.

Better to try and get him some confidence for C-USA play. This game is ovah...Not sure Trevor Lawrence could bring us back.

I think we should come out with AT to just get him some reps before starting him next game. IG just throws a hard ball and is incredibly inaccurate.

I would sit green. Maybe try to light a fire under him. Maybe it motivates him to play better going forward.

Not one player picked up the TE, and the Cinci coach showed he’s out for payback of how we pounded em last time.

That was the same play we hit Yurachek on multiple times when we beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT