ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Cincinnati

Don't worry fellas, coming soon, we start playing a bunch of 90 year olds with dementia and partial paralysis. That will help the SUPAFANS to thump their chests and tell us how Marshall doesn't need us as fans.

Who knows? Doc always finds a way. We just aren't that good. Our offense is all mouth, no ass. It is clearly not all gas, no brakes.
Doc does always lose a game to a conference team he shouldn't. We will not go undefeated in conference.

Hope we get shut out, because we don't deserve any points playing against their backups. Doc owns this embarrassment.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
There is zero reason not to put Thompson in at this point.
I think it would be very unfair to put Thomson in a situation where Marshall is getting their butt kicked and expect anything out of him. I think Green should finish the game and let Thomson start next week.

I think it would be very unfair to put Thomson in a situation where Marshall is getting their butt kicked and expect anything out of him. I think Green should finish the game and let Thomson start next week.

Valid point. But if you are going to start Thompson next week, I would like to see him get some game reps.

This was a complete failure on all parts. I haven’t seen one player that I can point to that has been playing well.

When have we seen a worse performance at home?

The Toledo game in 2000 sticks out to me but this may eclipse that.

I like the fact that we waited until the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach to try a different play.

Hey, Coach Luke Fickle
tenor.gif

you guys need to get out of that trash conference and get back into the MAC. I feel like you guys have lost your winning identity

If the offense would've at least got penalized once or twice on each possession, it would have been 4 or 5 and out instead of 3 and out thereby giving the defense a bit of a rest. o_O

Too many 2-3 star Florida players - everyone in Florida gets stars - let’s start to recruit our backyard and get some dudes

Receivers that are on the field can’t get open - that doesn’t help IG. #10 is invisible - SEC receiver - Not! They have better players on the bench to rotate in to catch a spark. Switch in some RBs for a change of pace. Throw to the edge and loosen up the box - jeez!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT