ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall vs Ohio State 2004 Panoramic Picture

MarshallManiac

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 20, 2006
Have a nice framed pano of the Marshall-Ohio State game in 2004 signed by Jon Goddard and Josh Davis. Asking $200 obo Can meet in Barboursville/Huntington

14566442_10102062662125783_360861801339377636_o.jpg

Last edited:
I was there .... do you see me in that sea of scarlet and grey around the 40 yard line? LOL

why are you getting rid of it?

Because I have a small house and a baby on the way. My office with all my Marshall stuff is being turned into a nursery. I'm selling all of the panos that I don't absolutely have to have. Since we lost this game, I'm more ok with parting with it.

I'll give you $125 for it on Friday if you're interested; or Saturday morning might be better. Not trying to take advantage of you, but you did say obo, so it's up to you. Just let me know

Refs allowed ohio state a offensive penalty with no time outs. Without the penalty the clock runs out. A game cannot end if a team stops the clock with no timeouts. Game should have been called before the kick. The 5 yard offsides penalty made the field goal farther. Did the refs think, well we will let it go he wont make the kick. That kick would have been good from 70.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT