ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe a positive sign

goherd44

"He Hate Me"
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2008
https://news.yahoo.com/amid-signs-virus-came-earlier-122540809.html
While there are still unknowns about this virus this article backs up the belief that it's possible it may have arrived in the US in early January if not even earlier. I have heard from more than a few medical professionals that have spoken about an unknown flu virus even in the tristate area as early as the beginning of January. My wife tested positive for the flu early in January, but it was followed up with two weeks of what seemed like pneumonia that kicked her ass and took forever to go away. Her doctor wasn't sure how to explain her symptoms and suggested it might have been caused by the flu. She also had a coworker come down with the flu twice in 3 weeks and the second time her doctor told her it wasn't one of the two strands they knew about. The reason why this potentially could be a positive sign is based on the fact that hundreds of thousands of Americans might have already had the virus and it was just considered to be the normal flu and now there are that many more people that could have immunity. I much more prefer to spread information of hope rather than fear. Nobody knows yet if you can get it twice or if it could come back in the fall or winter, but historical evidence of previous outbreaks have not returned so take that for what you want.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.