ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MBB vs. Rice

I think Kinsey going to the NBA is a mistake, he has talent but not ready f NBA. IMO transfer to a better program, he needs coached up.. to much potential/talent for 11 points to a middle of the pack program

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
No disrespect intended but, did this team even want to be there? Absolutely no rhythm, no intensity.
Correct, the team looked bad. I didnt like Dan's player combo's on the floor, Seemed like no adjustments. We got the 6 point led in the first half by having guys on the floor that was playing great defense and getting transition points. George was great during this well. Herd fans have a right to be upset because that was a poor performance in tourney play.

Btw, how much does Early weight? And, Kinsey is not an NBA player at this point.

What was Dan's post game comments?

Correct, the team looked bad. I didnt like Dan's player combo's on the floor, Seemed like no adjustments. We got the 6 point led in the first half by having guys on the floor that was playing great defense and getting transition points. George was great during this well. Herd fans have a right to be upset because that was a poor performance in tourney play.

Btw, how much does Early weight? And, Kinsey is not an NBA player at this point.

What was Dan's post game comments?

Dan’s comments were similar to what you see here. No defensive intensity and played hero ball on offense instead of working it around. Jarrod West said the same thing.

Dan’s comments were similar to what you see here. No defensive intensity and played hero ball on offense instead of working it around. Jarrod West said the same thing.

well, there seemed to be multiple opportunities to kick it out to open three point shooters yet our guards, primarily west and kinsey, chose to create shot or shoot with multiple defenders vs kicking out to open spotted up threes. it seemed everyone just needed to create their own shot for some reason. not really what DD explained in Danalytics a few years ago.

I haven’t watched enough of Kinsey this year to make a judgement but he, like almost every other potential early draftee, will be drafted based on his ceiling not how many he put up against mediocre competition. I hope he leaves early, gets drafted and sticks with a team and gets to a second contract. Marshall could use some more guys that attract early interest .

Reactions: Sean Hammond
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT