ADVERTISEMENT

Men that wear rompers

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I was having a debate with a redneck friend of mine, and he was talking about seeing a guy at the local Target dressed up in a romper, and claimed that was stage 1 of transitioning into a trannie.

Should men be allowed to wear rompers, or is my friend correct about this? I told him it was okay, as long as the man in question wasn't already gay, and/or potentially has begun going through the change.

Some clothing just doesn’t belong on men. My brother, who lives outside Richmond, showed up here a few years ago to go biking with me through rural WV.

He was wearing one of those multi colored Spandex biking outfits. I told him we didn’t wear those in this state.

Some clothing just doesn’t belong on men. My brother, who lives outside Richmond, showed up here a few years ago to go biking with me through rural WV.

He was wearing one of those multi colored Spandex biking outfits. I told him we didn’t wear those in this state.
I tried out a pair of those bike shorts, and had to take them back off, as a nut was hanging out, and resting on my leg. Was afraid of sitting on it, so opted back to the champion shorts.

I wore a male romper for Halloween 2017. I wore a scarf, had a star bucks coffee cup and painted on the back it said Liberal male. Best costume ever. Probably looked like @HerdandHokies does on a daily basis whilst he strolls the pier in Santa Monica in the woke sunshine (since he’s the only one left in the state)

I honestly don’t get amateur athletes wearing the biking spandex onesies - I can see it if you’re training with a team & earning a paycheck, but that’s it. I ride quite a bit on days I don’t run & every time I see somebody in that goofy shit I shake my head.

I honestly don’t get amateur athletes wearing the biking spandex onesies - I can see it if you’re training with a team & earning a paycheck, but that’s it. I ride quite a bit on days I don’t run & every time I see somebody in that goofy shit I shake my head.
Same. I just wear gym shorts and a t shirt. I don’t really need to shave that extra few seconds off my “time” for my ride around town.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
WHen I took PT I had to wear some longer underwear like the longer spandex sports kind under my shorts. If not, my bag would slip out the side of my shorts. Had a femlae PT and didn't want here seeing it and getting distracted.

Fully healed now.

img.jpg

Same. I just wear gym shorts and a t shirt. I don’t really need to shave that extra few seconds off my “time” for my ride around town.
I used to live in a city where one of the members of Armstrong's team had a home. Obviously, that guy was built like a pro-cyclist & even he looked kind of weird in those onesies. Just about every other person I've seen wearing them looks like a baked potato stuffed into saran wrap.

I used to live in a city where one of the members of Armstrong's team had a home. Obviously, that guy was built like a pro-cyclist & even he looked kind of weird in those onesies. Just about every other person I've seen wearing them looks like a baked potato stuffed into saran wrap.
Which is kind of how I look in gym shorts and a t shirt anyway so imagine the onesie.

If I were in a nursing home 60 miles from the nearest town and my only other choice was to run around naked, the answer would still be no.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT