ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Miami (OH)

According to Keith Morehouse and Chuck McGill (who should know), kickoff has been pushed to 5:30.

According to Keith Morehouse and Chuck McGill (who should know), kickoff has been pushed to 5:30.

WTF? How in the hell would they come to that decision? Are they even allowed to delay a game by that much?

WTF? How in the hell would they come to that decision? Are they even allowed to delay a game by that much?
ml! Chill my brutha.....save that high energy frustration for when you will need it......esp:

Steve Cotton: “And the Herd wiil punt(???) on 2nd & 7 from the RedHawks 37 yd line......”
ml: “WTF! How in the hell would they come to that decision?”
......SC: ....and the Herd has been whistled for their 7th delay of game penalty! Man-o-man, Marshall is really shooting itself in the foot this evening”
ml: “Are they even allowed to delay a game by that mutch?”
Go Herd!!

ml! Chill my brutha.....save that high energy frustration for when you will need it......esp:

Steve Cotton: “And the Herd wiil punt(???) on 2nd & 7 from the RedHawks 37 yd line......”
ml: “WTF! How in the hell would they come to that decision?”
......SC: ....and the Herd has been whistled for their 7th delay of game penalty! Man-o-man, Marshall is really shooting itself in the foot this evening”
ml: “Are they even allowed to delay a game by that mutch?”
Go Herd!!

incredulous.gif

Our defense really looks bad, especially the line. No pressure on the QB. Linebackers letting TE run right by them.

I miss Heater.

We haven’t won yet. Letting them march down the field in 2:00. Plenty of time if we can’t move the ball on offense. They have all 3 timeouts left.

Marshall has its own meteorologist consultant? Please, Doc used the WeatherBug app on his phone.

I have never said the people running our are venues are smart. ;)

Seriously though, this is a now very common. I figure MU has an arraignment with WSAZ or another station (and if they don't, they need to). A friend of mine just consulted for the Illinois State Fair. The incident a few years ago at the Indiana State Fair really woke up a lot of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_State_Fair_stage_collapse

Under estimating Miami of Ohio. They have a solid program. Surely our rivalry is a good team. Running that score up 100 yrs ago doesn't mean a thing. I'm tickled we got the win

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT