ADVERTISEMENT

MichiganHerd, you involved in this?

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
This is not The Onion. What the hell is wrong with these people lol.

Tensions boiled over within the Michigan Republican Party on Saturday resulting in an altercation at a hotel to which the police were called.

The GOP’s state committee came together for a meeting at the Doherty Hotel in Clare as members have been feuding over the party’s direction and the leadership approach of the new chairwoman, Kristina Karamo, The Detroit News reports.

Some Michigan Republicans arriving at the venue on Saturday were frustrated to find the meeting was limited only to members of the state committee and was taking place behind a locked door.

In an interview with The Detroit News, James Chapman, a Republican from Wayne County, said he had travelled to Clare for the meeting but was forced to listen to it through a locked door.

Mr Chapman said he and others said the Pledge of Allegiance together in the lobby outside the meeting (lol what a bunch of dorks) after which he jiggled the doorknob of the meeting room.

It was then that Mark DeYoung, chairman of the Clare County Republican Party, approached the door, saw someone flip him off through a small window, and opened it.

“He kicked me in my balls as soon as I opened the door,” Mr DeYoung said, adding that Mr Chapman ran at him and slammed him into a chair.

Mr DeYoung gave his account to the outlet over the phone from an emergency room where he said he was being treated for a broken rib.

For his part, Mr Chapman alleges that Mr DeYoung had swung at him and said: “I’ll kick your ass.” Mr DeYoung denies this happened.

Continuing, Mr Chapman says he removed his glasses, took Mr DeYoung by the legs and knocked him down: “When you see me taking my glasses off, I’m ready to rock.” 🤣

Multiple police officers were at the scene after the scuffle and Mr DeYoung said he intended to press charges against Mr Chapman.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ichigan-gop-meeting-brawl-video-b2372408.html

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
Wasn't me. I spent all day Saturday out on the porch cooking those buffalo tenderloins and wood fire pizzas for greed. He never showed up, but I was out there from 11:30 am to approximately 2 am the next morning. I couldn't grab my ass with both hands, much less drop kick somebody in the ball sack. Down in Madison now and about to head over to the tap house and then up to the red pepperoni. Been carrying the old lady's bags most of the day, so now it's my turn to get a little wasted.

Wasn't me. I spent all day Saturday out on the porch cooking those buffalo tenderloins and wood fire pizzas for greed. He never showed up, but I was out there from 11:30 am to approximately 2 am the next morning. I couldn't grab my ass with both hands, much less drop kick somebody in the ball sack. Down in Madison now and about to head over to the tap house and then up to the red pepperoni. Been carrying the old lady's bags most of the day, so now it's my turn to get a little wasted.

If I have to do that shopping crap that means the old lady is getting the red pepperoni. It is all about give and take and opporunity costs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT