ADVERTISEMENT

MichiganHerd

I’d like an account of where inflation and gas prices were the day @MichiganHerd got the mod knee on his neck versus the day he is given his freedom. I’m betting the numbers will be noticeable.
bet he's since bought another kegerator so he doesn't have to make as many trips to buy beer. has probly already saved what he paid for it by making fewer trips than had he not.

wow, he posted something about inflation and gets harsh treatment.

guess the truth hurts. Woke moderation team.

All I know is his good friend and long time poster @extragreen has been acting like a real snot licking, oath breaking, draft dodging COCK GOBBLER ever since Michigan got banned.

Considering how old Greed is, perhaps the mods could allow the ban to end sooner, so he can be reunited with his friend.

I believe this is similar to what the Red Cross did for guys when I was in the military.

All I know is his good friend and long time poster @extragreen has been acting like a real snot licking, oath breaking, draft dodging COCK GOBBLER ever since Michigan got banned.

Considering how old Greed is, perhaps the mods could allow the ban to end sooner, so he can be reunited with his friend.

I believe this is similar to what the Red Cross did for guys when I was in the military.
^^^^never passes an opportunity to lie and be stupid.

Greed made flimsy cabinets and sold them for premium prices. Customers were hoodwinked

Reactions: mlblack16.

So his behavior has improved over what it was?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Michigan went to bat for ignored member. Has ignored member returned the favor?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT