ADVERTISEMENT

more msm lies - trump is truthful fbi lies no collusion no collusion no collusion no obstruction

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign.
The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The informant is well known in Washington circles, having served in previous Republican administrations and as a source of information for the C.I.A. in past years, according to one person familiar with the source’s work.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Wow. You'd think with a snitch in camp they'd have all the evidence they needed to impeach him, without this multi-million, year-plus long special counsel investigation. Unless (gasp!) there never was any collusion! Weird.

Only 17 indictments and 5 convictions to show for their efforts....tsk..tsk.

Yeah. Remind me again how many of those were for collusion by Trump or his staff with Russia. I won't hold my breath.

You Know that I know that DJT would not tell a lie but all these stupid liberals keep saying that where there is smoke there must be fire. They say that when trump said Russer if your listening get the emails you willl be richly rewarded to the Russians that he would play ball with them But we know that's not possible don't we fellow cons. They say that there's never been a campaign in American history that was in contact with Russians or any enemy but we know that just because they were in constant contact with Russia's it does mean a thing
poor stupid libs - so naïve.

Last edited:
I can see why you'd feel that way....only Trump's family, campaign leadership and employees had close ties to Russia.

George Papadopolis pled guilty for lying to the FBI about the nature of his interactions with foreign nationals.
Flynn lied to impede the investigation among other things
Gates pled guilty of lying to the FBI - however, this isn't really a crime for this administration.....but he also pled guilty for conspiring against the USA. Damn.
Manafort...good grief

Then there's Trump's good buddy, Roger Stone; the guy who gave the "heads up!! Wikileaks is releasing Hillary's emails." to which Trump squealed with delight how much he loved Wikileaks during the campaign.....Of course, this statement was in between his public pleas for Russia to find Hillary's lost emails."

Good grief, if this was the 1950s, when America was supposedly "Great".....Trump would already be serving time for being a Commie and would have been put there by another lying, Republican travesty, Eugene McCarthy.

Last edited:
Let’s see the doj can’t let congress know the name of the informant but by god they can leak it to the New York Times and Washington post. I’ll go ahead and leak his name it’s Cambridge professor Stefan Halper. You know the academic with dual citizenship with ties to Cia and FBI. The guy that the times and post have described to a “T” but is to valuable for congress to know. There is some serious CYA going on here. The IG report due out soon must not be kind to the FBI.

And dtard you moron he absolutely was a spy based on the detention of the word

a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
It's a "set up". Neither the liar-in-chief nor anyone in his family or administration has done anything wrong.

I can see why you'd feel that way....only Trump's family, campaign leadership and employees had close ties to Russia.

George Papadopolis pled guilty for lying to the FBI about the nature of his interactions with foreign nationals.
Gates pled guilty of lying to the FBI - however, this isn't really a crime for this administration.....but he also pled guilty for conspiring against the USA. Damn.
Manafort...good grief

Then there's Trump's good buddy, Roger Stone; the guy who gave the "heads up!! Wikileaks is releasing Hillary's emails." to which Trump squealed with delight how much he loved Wikileaks during the campaign.....Of course, this statement was in between his public pleas for Russia to find Hillary's lost emails."

Good grief, if this was the 1950s, when America was supposedly "Great".....Trump would already be serving time for being a Commie and would have been put there by another lying, Republican travesty, Eugene McCarthy.

Was that an attempt to answer my question? Let's try again. How many people have been charged or convicted based on POTUS or his campaign's collusion with Russia? It's easy. I'm just asking for a numeric response. 1, 2, 3, etc. I mean, you've got all the way up to 17.

the spin now is IF there was a spy, it was done to protect Trump, not damage him.

Manafort...good grief

now chevy - you took the bait just like all the other stupid fools - tricked by the msm. you need to listen to conservative
media to get the real truth, its the only place truth exists.

now as far as WikiLeaks and the emails stolen by russier which were released daily beginning coincidentally (and that's all it was) two hours after the access Hollywood tapes came out had nothing at all to do with the campaign. the fact that djt mentioned WikiLeaks 164 times during the last 4 weeks of the campaign and his entire campaign was based on them means nothing.
it played no part in trumps campaign. that's why he kept talking about them.

so wise up chevy - stop believing all the msm lies. go to djt and conservative media if you want the truth - that's where all we in the know people learn our facts.

one smart person who is really in the know asked above - how many people charged in connection with collusion so far, well theses dumb ol' libs say 19 indicted and 5 convictions
but we all know Mueller didn't have anything to do with those cases. those dumb ol libs are just clutching at any straw they can find.

after all, as we learn daily from conservative media the fbi are the bad guys and Russia and djt are the good guys. poor libs.

Last edited:
It's sad when we're more consumed with the "who" reported the crime and "how" the crime was reported vs the crime itself.

It's sad when we're more consumed with the "who" reported the crime and "how" the crime was reported vs the crime itself.

yep, if they have you dead to right about all you can do is accuse the justice system.
i'm just glad djt is so truthful and honest and loyal and patriotic and unselfish
to bad the fbi the courts all the newspapers and reporters and 80% of the world
are all liars out to get djt because he is such a wonderful man. if you don't believe
me - just ask him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT