ADVERTISEMENT

Moron Trap

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
Let's see how many morons we can get to defend this.

The first video is of the "send her back" chant at cheeto's rally. As you can see, cheeto in no way tries to get the crowd to stop or tries to interrupt their chant:

Yet when asked about it today, he claimed that he started speaking "very quickly" trying to get it to stop. But as you just saw, he waited more than 12 seconds after the chant started AND only started speaking after the chant stopped:

But the best part? He claims that he wasn't happy about it and didn't agree with it. What fvcking bizarro world does this moron live in? He doesn't agree with it? He was the one who said to do exactly that in his tweet a few days ago!

Go ahead, deplorables, show us how stupid you all are and defend his lies and how he is too cowardly to stand by his own words.

cheetos is an epic liar, brazen cheat, and documented coward. And obviously, he provides the opportunity for conservatives to live vicariously through him.

Rather than defend it, how about you libs just get a fresh tampon and keep whining.

Personally, I find it very appealing to have a President of the United States call out these anti-American jihadists. It's very refreshing to have an honest guy in charge of this great nation of ours.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Let's see how many morons we can get to defend this.

The first video is of the "send her back" chant at cheeto's rally. As you can see, cheeto in no way tries to get the crowd to stop or tries to interrupt their chant:

Yet when asked about it today, he claimed that he started speaking "very quickly" trying to get it to stop. But as you just saw, he waited more than 12 seconds after the chant started AND only started speaking after the chant stopped:

But the best part? He claims that he wasn't happy about it and didn't agree with it. What fvcking bizarro world does this moron live in? He doesn't agree with it? He was the one who said to do exactly that in his tweet a few days ago!

Go ahead, deplorables, show us how stupid you all are and defend his lies and how he is too cowardly to stand by his own words.

I'm not even sure how he can argue this one with a straight face. I think he lies so much, he believes his own bullshit.

Personally, I find it very appealing to have a President of the United States call out these anti-American jihadists. It's very refreshing to have an honest guy in charge of this great nation of ours.

Oh, but his latest version is that he doesn't agree with doing that and doesn't support it. Remember, he didn't like when they started chanting that. Just ask him.

I'm not even sure how he can argue this one with a straight face. I think he lies so much, he believes his own bullshit.

I get annoyed with the media for not pushing the issue. Why wouldn't anyone there follow-up and say "But, Mr. President, you tweeted the exact same thing a couple of days ago which led to your audience chanting that, so how can you say you don't support it and don't like it?" . . . or "But, Mr. President, you waited more than 12 seconds to "quickly talk" in your alleged attempt to stop the chant, and you only started talking after the chant died down. Can you explain that?"

But it goes back to what he has done to the media. He bars reporters/organizations who challenge him on these things can call out his lies. He uses "fake media" to get deplorables not to believe anything published that is negative about him. If a reporter wants to keep reporting news, he better not challenge cheeto or else he could end up getting banned from the White House. It's master manipulation.

Why wouldn't anyone there follow-up and say "But, Mr. President, you tweeted the exact same thing a couple of days ago which led to your audience chanting that, so how can you say you don't support it and don't like it?"

Why wouldn’t anyone ask that? Because it would be factually incorrect. Here is Trump’s tweet:

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Suggesting that someone should willingly go somewhere is very different than the government forcing someone out of the country. As much as you harp on reading comprehension, here we are with yet another example of you failing at it.

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.

Isn't AOC from NYC? Why doesn't Trump go back to that shithole NYC, fix it, and then come show us how it is done?

Isn't AOC from NYC? Why doesn't Trump go back to that shithole NYC, fix it, and then come show us how it is done?

I think everybody can agree that Trump’s presence in New York City has made that area much better, not worse. He has invested a lot of time and money there. All AOC does is complain and keep jobs from coming.

Trump has been, far and away, a net positive for New York City. AOC has been, far and away, a net negative.

Reactions: 19MU88
Have you been to NYC lately? It has become a shithole over the last 5 year.

This should be good. Go ahead and explain.

Violent crime has dropped each of the last six years including new record lows in back-to-back years (2017 and 2018). Property crime has dropped each of the same years.

The violent crime rate has dropped by more than half over the last 20 years.

Only a fool would claim that a place that has record lows of crime is turning into a "shithole."

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Suggesting that someone should willingly go somewhere is very different than the government forcing someone out of the country. As much as you harp on reading comprehension, here we are with yet another example of you failing at it.

When the worthless poster doesn't even like a post against me, you know it's a pretty shitty post.

How is "Send her back" interpreted as "the government forcing someone out of the country"? Do you think that's what the deplorables were saying? You think they wanted the government to force her out of the country even though she is a citizen? Are you sure you want to take that argument?

cheeto argued for them to "go back" to their country. The crowd chanted for her/them to go back to her country. It's the same thing. Do you think the crowd would have chanted that if not for cheeto's tweet telling them to "go back" to their country? Exactly.

Christ.

When the worthless poster doesn't even like a post against me, you know it's a pretty shitty post.

How is "Send her back" interpreted as "the government forcing someone out of the country"? Do you think that's what the deplorables were saying? You think they wanted the government to force her out of the country even though she is a citizen? Are you sure you want to take that argument?

cheeto argued for them to "go back" to their country. The crowd chanted for her/them to go back to her country. It's the same thing. Do you think the crowd would have chanted that if not for cheeto's tweet telling them to "go back" to their country? Exactly.

Christ.

“Go back” means the commie idiots should leave on their own.

“Send her back” would require someone else to make them leave.

Pretty simple.

This should be good. Go ahead and explain.

Violent crime has dropped each of the last six years including new record lows in back-to-back years (2017 and 2018). Property crime has dropped each of the same years.

The violent crime rate has dropped by more than half over the last 20 years.

Only a fool would claim that a place that has record lows of crime is turning into a "shithole."

Thanks (republican) Rudy.

d9542852-90d7-4b35-bbc3-0c57ace9ad58

Data of 2019 vs 2018

Based on NYPD compstat data most crime is up. Link below.

My personal experience in NYC Is what leads me to call it a growing shithole. I’ve witnessed more homelessness and aggressive bums while in Manhattan over the last couple years. It’s homeless community is becoming quickly as brazen and disgusting as San Francisco’s.

https://compstat.nypdonline.org/2e5c3f4b-85c1-4635-83c6-22b27fe7c75c/view/90

Reactions: 19MU88
I think everybody can agree that Trump’s presence in New York City has made that area much better, not worse.

And Libya was much more prosperous under Gaddafi than under Idris I. Still needs fixing.

Maybe I am right that Trump should fix NYC. I hear the trains are never on time....and we all know fascists are good at making the trains run on time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT