ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MTSU.....

We are not a good football team...if things don't change we will not see a bowl.

And that would be the best thing for us. We don't need to barely squeek through to become bowl eligible again, win a bowl game, amd then everyone think, "hmm...maybe that Doc isn't so bad after all."

Reactions: B Cox
I don’t understand how this is so hard to understand.

Gaines is hurt. Thomson is starting. Most fans were clamoring for Thomson based on his hype as a transfer.

I’m saying Thomson sucks. That is clear. I’m saying he didn’t earn the starting job because Gaines was better.

Follow?

No one follows this partner... Gaines has never been our starting quarterback. Ever.

Isaiah Green has been.

Im guessing you dont watch the games other than to be internet mad?

I don’t understand how this is so hard to understand.

Gaines is hurt. Thomson is starting. Most fans were clamoring for Thomson based on his hype as a transfer.

I’m saying Thomson sucks. That is clear. I’m saying he didn’t earn the starting job because Gaines was better.

Follow?
It’s GREEN.

You follow?

Ridiculous line play, sit whoever needs to sit, play freshman, shit, constant theme this season

We have DB issues... We have O-line issues... We have no clear starting quarterback... We have 14 turnovers in the last 4 games.

Our defensive gameplan was a complete joke.

Other than that though...

Positives:
-The running game came to life and was fun to watch
-Showed great pass rush early on

Negatives:
-Out coached on both sides of the ball
-Still turn the ball over
-Pass blocking is not good
-Did not play the full 60 minutes
-Penalties!!!

Very disappointing loss at home

Reactions: chuck1069
Positives:
-The running game came to life and was fun to watch
-Showed great pass rush early on

Negatives:
-Out coached on both sides of the ball
-Still turn the ball over
-Pass blocking is not good
-Did not play the full 60 minutes
-Penalties!!!

Very disappointing loss at home

I just have to point out that I didn't see that we were in this bad of shape as a fan base and a program until tonight.

Look to this post, 1 of 10 the poster has made since 2007! When those fans speak out, it is time for a change. Several years in a row I have seen fans say they won't renew tickets, etc. This season can still turn around, but dang, tonights loss is in my top 3 at home. The team we lost to sucked, period.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
I just have to point out that I didn't see that we were in this bad of shape as a fan base and a program until tonight.

Look to this post, 1 of 10 the poster has made since 2007! When those fans speak out, it is time for a change. Several years in a row I have seen fans say they won't renew tickets, etc. This season can still turn around, but dang, tonights loss is in my top 3 at home. The team we lost to sucked, period.
Island - you’re not giving MTSU any credit. Stock still is a crafty, veteran QB who can run. He and his receivers are def on the same page. They are going to win most of their remaining games. Last night the best team won.

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT