ADVERTISEMENT

MU vs ODU Channel Listing from ASN

Here in Louisa all the herd games have been on TV. On 8 and 11 and 132 on my cable.

Mike, I just checked ODU's web site and unless I'm reading it wrong, the stream appears to be audio only at this time. One box says a link will be posted at game time, the other says "listen live". Still hoping....................

GO HERD!!!

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
The clearance report has WKRC2 showing the game in Cincinnati but the WKRC2 website says they will be showing the Toledo vs Ball State game. Also, the ASN network webpage has WKRC2 as showing the Toldeo vs Ball State game.

The clearance report has WKRC2 showing the game in Cincinnati but the WKRC2 website says they will be showing the Toledo vs Ball State game. Also, the ASN network webpage has WKRC2 as showing the Toldeo vs Ball State game.

An update: The game is not on WKRC2 but it is on WSTR2 in Cincinnati. That is 64.2 OTA

An update: The game is not on WKRC2 but it is on WSTR2 in Cincinnati. That is 64.2 OTA

took the family to Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend and was all excited to watch the game. found out at 3:30 the game wasn't on....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT