ADVERTISEMENT

"Mueller knows"

What does he know herdbuckeye? What does he have on the Obama Administration.

Reactions: 19MU88
He's got it covered.
giphy.gif

would've thought we'd have heard something by now.

Mueller is a Marine officer Vietnam War vet with a Bronze Star w/Combat V and a Purple Heart, an ex-US Attorney, ex-Assistant AG Criminal Division that oversaw the prosecution and conviction of Manuel Noriega and John Gotti, an ex-acting Deputy AG, ex-head of the FBI that led the investigation into 9/11 in his first week on the job...and you think he is going to half ass this?

I respected Comey, he was put in a hell of spot, but Mueller is a totally different kind of man. Dick Thornburg picked him to run Criminal at DOJ. He isn't going to play leaking games and footsie with Congress. He's not going to fvck around, and if there is anything to be prosecuted he is going to nail someone's ass to a cross. Trump, who has always been mobbed up and crooked to some extent, is right to be worried Mueller is digging around.

Reactions: HerdBuckeye
Mueller is a Marine officer Vietnam War vet with a Bronze Star w/Combat V and a Purple Heart, an ex-US Attorney, ex-Assistant AG Criminal Division that oversaw the prosecution and conviction of Manuel Noriega and John Gotti, an ex-acting Deputy AG, ex-head of the FBI that led the investigation into 9/11 in his first week on the job...and you think he is going to half ass this?

I respected Comey, he was put in a hell of spot, but Mueller is a totally different kind of man. Dick Thornburg picked him to run Criminal at DOJ. He isn't going to play leaking games and footsie with Congress. He's not going to fvck around, and if there is anything to be prosecuted he is going to nail someone's ass to a cross. Trump, who has always been mobbed up and crooked to some extent, is right to be worried Mueller is digging around.
Oh yes you have to love investigation in search of a crime. God you leftist have lost it

Oh yes you have to love investigation in search of a crime. God you leftist have lost it

I'm not a leftist, so I don't know how one feels. I do believe justice is a core belief in American exceptionalism. If Trump has done wrong and it can be prosecuted, then go for it. But justice is also examining all the facts and reaching a just conclusion; this is why his job is important and should not be impeded. If the facts say Trump hasn't done shit, then so be it.

I don't think it is a secret anyone involved in NYC real estate development in the 70s and 80s was mobbed up. If someone has been recently mobbed up, I don't think they want a DOJ special council poking around. I am also fairly convinced Russian mob money has been laundered with Trump properties, as it has with other properties. Knowingly or unknowingly is the question. If Trump knowingly did so, God help him.

Good thing Mueller isn't tied to any democrats
Actually he just hired an attorney from down here in the Pensacola area that was in the state house for several years (republican) and is an adjunct professor at Pensacola Christian college. So I think mueller has plenty of diverse folks working on this case.

Last edited:
Actually he just hired an attorney from down here in the Pensacola area that was in the state house for several years (republican) and is an adjunct professor at Pensacola Christian college. So I think mueller has plenty of diverse folks working on this case.
Are you the poster that invited WiiWii to come down there so you could kick his ass?

I'm not a leftist, so I don't know how one feels. I do believe justice is a core belief in American exceptionalism. If Trump has done wrong and it can be prosecuted, then go for it. But justice is also examining all the facts and reaching a just conclusion; this is why his job is important and should not be impeded. If the facts say Trump hasn't done shit, then so be it.

I don't think it is a secret anyone involved in NYC real estate development in the 70s and 80s was mobbed up. If someone has been recently mobbed up, I don't think they want a DOJ special council poking around. I am also fairly convinced Russian mob money has been laundered with Trump properties, as it has with other properties. Knowingly or unknowingly is the question. If Trump knowingly did so, God help him.
Uh huh you keep saying that. To the right of Eisenhower right?

That's pretty much your constant mental state.

Care to refute anything I said in that post? Mob still in power in 70s and 80s NYC? Russian mob buying American property to launder money, including Trump properties? All of this is easy to source. Granted, I don't say Trump knew, just that if he did he is deep shit. If you can't refute it, "Uh" is a great posture for you.

you're not buying into this Russia bullshit, are ya? I know you're a fukt in the head lib, but never thought you were that fukt in the head.

Reactions: 19MU88
He has and will choose the best and brightest to work with him. Some will be Democrats. That's how the nation is. But he is a Reagan guy through and through.
By every single account, Comey & Mueller are thick as thieves. I want to know exactly what Comey said to him about Trump - in fact, I think it should be made public record. It's now a matter of Congressional record that Comey has no shame about leaking info to his friends. Like Trump, if there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to worry about. Just because someone is tied to the FBI or DOJ, that makes me more suspicious of them, not less. I wouldn't trust Holder, Lynch, or Comey if my life depended on it.

By every single account, Comey & Mueller are thick as thieves. I want to know exactly what Comey said to him about Trump - in fact, I think it should be made public record. It's now a matter of Congressional record that Comey has no shame about leaking info to his friends. Like Trump, if there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to worry about. Just because someone is tied to the FBI or DOJ, that makes me more suspicious of them, not less. I wouldn't trust Holder, Lynch, or Comey if my life depended on it.
Can you remind me again who appointed Mueller to the investigation??? I have a foggy memory all the sudden. Thanks ahead of time.

Can you remind me again who appointed Mueller to the investigation??? I have a foggy memory all the sudden. Thanks ahead of time.
Memory's bad, can't do research, & struggling to follow conversations is no way to go through life, son. Given the libs hysteria, I would think because Trump appoints or endorses someone that should be enough to raise serious concerns.

Memory's bad, can't do research, & struggling to follow conversations is no way to go through life, son. Given the libs hysteria, I would think because Trump appoints or endorses someone that should be enough to raise serious concerns.
Oh so it was trumps administration that appointed... thanks again for the info.

you're not buying into this Russia bullshit, are ya? I know you're a fukt in the head lib, but never thought you were that fukt in the head.

It's obvious Russia had an influence. The question is were any laws broken? I'm not sure. As I said earlier, if I were Trump I would be more concerned about possible money laundering.

It's obvious Russia had an influence. The question is were any laws broken? I'm not sure. As I said earlier, if I were Trump I would be more concerned about possible money laundering.
It's obvious Russia TRIED to influence. There is a distinct difference and proof of one and not the other

how do you believe Russia influenced the election?

You really have not been paying attention, have you? No one, not even Congressional Republicans, question if Russia had an operation to influence public opinion in the election. No one but Trump and truly dumb supporters of his publicly claim otherwise. It's not illegal for Trump if Putin preferred him and all on his own had some propaganda and hacking stuff going on.

The only proof I am concerned with is did anyone from the Trump campaign break any laws.

Shit, the entire Congress voted to sanction Russia. We know what they did. That's not a question.
You claimed they influenced the election. We don't know if they did or not. All we know is What they tried to do, notnif theybwere actually successful in changing people's opinions, which would be influencing

You claimed they influenced the election. We don't know if they did or not. All we know is What they tried to do, notnif theybwere actually successful in changing people's opinions, which would be influencing

I'm sure we can find one or two people who changed their mind if that will make you happy. Or we can play semantics all night long, because it's more fun than Monopoly. Who gives a fvck if it worked or not? Pearl Harbor didn't work out too well for the Japs, but they still did it.

Problem is that investigation into money laundering is not within the scope of the special prosecutor's marching orders here. His investigation is to look into possible collusion between Russians and the Trump Campaign during the 2016 presidential election. If there was money being laundered during the election cycle, fair game. If there was money laundered in 2000 it should never be discussed. Past the statute of limitations and not pertinent to the scope of the investigation.

You guys realize mueller was given permission by Rosenstein to go down any additional rabbit holes that might pop up as part of the investigation, pretty broad will allow any other findings not directly related to Russia to also be pursued.

"The order is pretty clear," Rosenstein responded. "It gives him authority for the investigation and anything arising out of that investigation, and so Director Mueller will be responsible in the first instance for determining what he believes falls into that mandate."

You really have not been paying attention, have you? No one, not even Congressional Republicans, question if Russia had an operation to influence public opinion in the election. No one but Trump and truly dumb supporters of his publicly claim otherwise. It's not illegal for Trump if Putin preferred him and all on his own had some propaganda and hacking stuff going on.
i don't doubt something happened, but what? how, exactly, did the russians influence the election?

Patience grasshopper
patience? hell, i've been doing nothing but sitting back laughing at you dumbfvcks about all of this. you think (more like hope and pray) something bad enough will come out of this to impeach trump. not.going.to.happen.

but, i'll ask you, too, since you chimed in: what happened? how, exactly, did the russians influence the election?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT