ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Brain Says The Southern Border Is Not Secure

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
And, not inky thst he says he hasn't believed it has been secure for thr last 10 years.

Do you see why I tell you these guys on the left have no moral compass?

Reactions: 30CAT
^^^says the oath breaker who worships at the altar of his orange jesus.

You know you've lost when you continue posting garbage with no substance. Pedo-Joe is openly an oath-breaker and you couldn't care less.

Also, your Christian, pedophile is on the campaign promising more deaths of unborn children...The only silver lining is that those poor children will be in heaven and get to see their killers face God's judgement.

But you keep supporting the baby-killing pedophile.

@extragreen

Hat's your opinion of Pedo-Joe breaking his oath and not protecting our border? Over 10 million illegal foreign nationals, from all over the world crossing our borders, under his watch.

What do you think of Pedo-Joe claiming to be a devout Christian, but supporting the murders of unborn children, men competing with women, men using the restroom and showers with women and little girls and not obeying the laws of the land?

Will you answer those questions, extrapuss?

Tell you House GOP to pass the border bill. You lying idiot God hater.

Pedo-Joe opened the borders and has a record 10 million plus of illegal foreign nationals who came across our borders, more than doubling homObama and Trump combined. This isn't the fault of Republicans, dimwit.

I don't know about Pedo-Joe. But I know you're a God hating son of satan.

Pedo-Joe calims to be Christian, but supports the murdering of unborn children. What's your thoughts about that? Do you support the murdering of unborn children , like Pedo-Joe and Commie-la Harris do?

Answer the questions, extrapuss.

Reactions: ohio herd

I don't know about Joe. But I know you're a God hating son of satan.
What are more laws or bills going to do when we don't enforce the ones we already have.
Or tie money from the bill to some other project that has nothing to do with the border?

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
Pedo-Joe opened the borders and has a record 10 million plus of illegal foreign nationals who came across our borders, more than doubling homObama and Trump combined. This isn't the fault of Republicans, dimwit.

Pedo-Joe calims to be Christian, but supports the murdering of unborn children. What's your thoughts about that? Do you support the murdering of unborn children , like Pedo-Joe and Commie-la Harris do?

Answer the questions, extrapuss.
He does

Reactions: 30CAT

I've already give you the solution to almost ALL abortion. You and other trumptards just won't take personal responsibility.

What are more laws or bills going to do when we don't enforce the ones we already have.
Or tie money from the bill to some other project that has nothing to do with the border?

Nice repeat answer that means absolutely nothing.

And then couldn't help yourself from lying

Tell Pedo-Joe to honor his oath and close the borders.

I've already give you the solution to almost ALL abortion. You and other trumptards just won't take personal responsibility.

That wasn't the question, dumbass. I didn't ask for a solution. Stop being a puss and just answer the questions.

P.S. And the only true solution is to stop murdering God's unborn children

Last edited:

That's the Democrat way. More money and more laws, even though we don't enforce the laws in place on just about everything. Always crying for more money on shit that doesn't work.

They'd have a point, if the laws we have were enforced and they weren't working. More laws aren't going to do squat. More money? For what??!! Them to waste, is what, then cry for more.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Tell Pedo-Joe to honor his oath and close the borders
I didn't ask for a solution.
You don't really want a solution. You just want to whine about it.
Pedo-Joe calims to be Christian, but supports the murdering of unborn children. What's your thoughts about that?

My conclusion is...you're a lying idiot magat.
Do you support the murdering of unborn children , like Pedo-Joe and Commie-la Harris do?
I support a woman's rights.
P.S. And the only true solution is to stop murdering God's unborn children

I have the solution for the vast majority of abortions. Moron.

That's the Democrat way. More money and more laws, even though we don't enforce the laws in place on just about everything. Always crying for more money on shit that doesn't work.

They'd have a point, if the laws we have were enforced and they weren't working. More laws aren't going to do squat. More money? For what??!! Them to waste, is what, then cry for more.
Whining^^^whining...and more whining.

^^says the lying God hating oath breaker magat.
the dude your opinion GIF

They need a border bill to stop doing what Mush Brain's Admin is ordering the Border Patrol to do or not do? They just too Texas to court so they could cut through razor wire that Texas put up. That has zero to do with a border bill. It is clear, by their actions or inactions, that the Mush Brain Admin wants an open and porous border. The Border Patrol union even comes out against the actions of the Mush Admin.

They need a border bill to stop doing what Mush Brain's Admin is ordering the Border Patrol to do or not do? They just too Texas to court so they could cut through razor wire that Texas put up. That has zero to do with a border bill. It is clear, by their actions or inactions, that the Mush Brain Admin wants an open and porous border. The Border Patrol union even comes out against the actions of the Mush Admin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT