ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Can't Talk to the Press; Goes on Vacation

What a loser. Get out and talk on tv you Mush brained moron. Look at what has happene since this fake President was put in place. He can't handle the job.

why is Russia doing this? Because they know we are weak and the window of opporutnity is now.

We’re t you blaming trump for the dumpster fire withdrawal a few months ago? Now Biden gets credit
I mocked you for being idiots that couldn't appreciate the fact that the president in office right now had the nads to finally get us out of afghanistan.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Reactions: i am herdman
Again the foreign press doing the jobs the US press won't...

Again I get to mock you for being idiots that couldn't appreciate the fact that the president in office right now had the nads to finally get us out of afghanistan.

Biden is just plain stupid. Most everybody wanted us out of Afghanistan. But, that doesn't mean you make the withdraw a cluster****. It was mess and his staff and his doing. Everybody knows it and the way he did is one reason we are sittin here tryig to figure out what to do with the Russians. Putin sees him as weak and us as weak. Inept.

The man cannot think at all. His state dept is a mess. The report clearly shows he was messed up in his thinking and in the head.

God bless our men and women that may have to deal with this Russian mess becasue their commander in chief is a MUSH brain.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Again I get to mock you for being idiots that couldn't appreciate the fact that the president in office right now had the nads to finally get us out of afghanistan.
So he had Trump's nads in his mouth when he did this? Or Putin's? Or Xi's? Or all three?

Must be a glitch because I saw the Ignored member mention nads. Old pervert obsessed with others genitals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT