ADVERTISEMENT

Mush says we need oil another a least another decade and can't figure out why oil execs said why should we invest?

Totally not the reason. Just nothing to do there. Blacks treated me good there and we got along great. You are the racist you have shown that for real on hear .You republicans on here just make up things about me that you know nothing about.
Seriously. You’re a ****ing idiot. Plenty to do in Ky/WV?? Bahahaha

As far as me being a racist…my black biz partner (17 years) thinks you’re a moron. For real “hear”…🤣🤣🤣

Totally not the reason. Just nothing to do there. Blacks treated me good there and we got along great. You are the racist you have shown that for real on hear .You republicans on here just make up things about me that you know nothing about.
Ok David Duke

Seriously. You’re a ****ing idiot. Plenty to do in Ky/WV?? Bahahaha

As far as me being a racist…my black biz partner (17 years) thinks you’re a moron. For real “hear”…🤣🤣🤣
More to do in those states than NC. I have travelled an vacationed to more places than you could ever imagine doing and had a wonderful life. Your partner knows nothing of me either so how does he call me a moron? This moron as you refer to me gives 20 percent of my income each month to the poor. What do you do to help others? Not bragging just showing you how little you know about me.

More to do in those states than NC. I have travelled a vacationed to more places than you could ever imagine doing and had a wonderful life. Your partner knows nothing of me either so how does he call me a moron? This moron as you refer to me gives 20 percent of my income each month to the poor. What do you do to help others? Not bragging just showing you how little you know about me.
If you give 20% of your income to the poor…then why to you need to leech off the govt Ponzi SS??

More to do in Ky &Wv?? When? In 1960?? Bahahahaha. With all do respect…you’re an idiot

You know nothing of my (black) partner. You attempted to call me racist. Once again. Another one of your stupid assertions blows up in your face.

^^big racist^*

If you give 20% of your income to the poor…then why to you need to leech off the govt Ponzi SS??

More to do in Ky &Wv?? When? In 1960?? Bahahahaha. With all do respect…you’re an idiot

You know nothing of my (black) partner. You attempted to call me racist. Once again. Another one of your stupid assertions blows up in your face.
That is the money I give them from your socalled social security pension fund ponzi scheme . The only other money I receive is a very small pension from my work. You continually harass me over something I earned during my working years. What do you contribute to society self centered man?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT