ADVERTISEMENT

MWVGA!!!!

My belief is they are grabbing up every form of energy related natural resource asset they can get their hands on while it's cheap (not just in WV, but around the world). They can barely produce enough energy for their population now. Let alone 10-20 years from now. They are smart enough to know wind and solar isn't a sufficient form of energy.

The Ohio valley and parts of Kanawha valley means...refining/chemical related assets. Again, another important purchase for them, shipping refined products back to the homeland for consumption.

Liberal talking point.

There will be jobs. Not just the direct jobs. But, the engineering, surveying, environmental studies,and engineering. The reciprocal jobs caused by hotel rooms being used, gas stations being busy, restaurants, supplies being bought. The list goes on and on.
TMI...you just confuse him

Eh San Diego County and Orange County is pretty Republican and Racist and the majority of the state is pretty redneck. Go inland about 60 miles from the coast and you will feel right at home

how are they racist? lynching folks out there?

Maybe it's not for you, but I suspect many on this very forum, if given a choice to live in WV vs California, wold likely pick WV. I may be wrong, but as far as I'm concerned, no way would I live in California.
WV is the clear winner for me. Don't want to live with all those fruit loops and all their regulations.

Reactions: 19MU88
Maybe it's not for you, but I suspect many on this very forum, if given a choice to live in WV vs California, wold likely pick WV. I may be wrong, but as far as I'm concerned, no way would I live in California.
yep. Everything the libs touch is messed up. Put them in charge of Detroit you get.... well Detroit which parts of it looks like Beruit Lebanon. Put them in charge of Chicago and you get a place more dangerous that some war zones. Even when they oversee an area which is doing well, like Silicon Vally or San Fransico they inflate everything and tax everything so much that only the extreme wealthy can afford to live there. Hey but don't worry folks they are moving to red states and will soon destroy many of them as well with their awesome failed ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: herd66 and 19MU88
I would like to see hard plans but this is exciting. I would love to sell our soul to the Chinese if I could get 84 billion for it. I am not a huge Trump fan but he definitely cares more about wv than any recent president. We need jobs for our current residents and it sure would be nice to recruit people from out of state with higher degrees for jobs too.

WV is the clear winner for me. Don't want to live with all those fruit loops and all their regulations.

You'd rather be surrounded by like minded folks and keep it in the family.
latest

My belief is they are grabbing up every form of energy related natural resource asset they can get their hands on while it's cheap (not just in WV, but around the world). They can barely produce enough energy for their population now. Let alone 10-20 years from now. They are smart enough to know wind and solar isn't a sufficient form of energy.

The Ohio valley and parts of Kanawha valley means...refining/chemical related assets. Again, another important purchase for them, shipping refined products back to the homeland for consumption.

exactly why I said Trump sold the state to the Chinese. wouldnt be shocked to see the Chinese population exploded on WV the next 20 years. Like you said, its happening world wide. WVians wont get those jobs.

exactly why I said Trump sold the state to the Chinese. wouldnt be shocked to see the Chinese population exploded on WV the next 20 years. Like you said, its happening world wide. WVians wont get those jobs.

No, its not exactly what you said. Its clear you have no fvcking idea how business works. How exactly does a President "sell" a state?

Of course WVians or other Americans are going to get the jobs. Christ man, China isn't going to be shipping Chinese workers into the state. They are going to be buying and holding stakes in business entities.

18 months later, here's your 84 billion investment.

105976627-1560969345209cracker.jpg

MAGA
NADA

"It's sad to see West Virginians counting their chickens before they hatch. I've heard enough big promises over the years, all of which turned out to be bullshit." Raoul Duke, I Warned You Motherfvckers Not To Beat Your Dicks, now available on Amazon.

Hell. It used to take Greed 5-6 months to deliver a single kitchen cabinet project when he actually had employees to do the work. Now he’s attempting to judge a 20 year energy project/plan with another country after a year and half??? Bahahahaha

I remember the same ignorance being suggested back when Toyota announced their plans to expand in WV. It’s taken years to attain the $$billions that operation has put into that region.

Let’s at least give this project the same length of time it took Raoul to earn a bachelors degree. Let’s revisit this in 7 or 8 years and see what’s been going on.

Greed is a Moron, let’s try and take that into consideration when reading his BS

Hell. It used to take Greed 5-6 months to deliver a single kitchen cabinet project when he actually had employees to do the work.

You actually rival trump's idiocy and lying. Why is it you cons cannot, and I mean cannot stop lying? The way I'm set up now, I can have a medium size kitchen ready to go out the door in 2 weeks or less by myself. Stupid trumptard.

Let’s at least give this project the same length of time it took Raoul to earn a bachelors degree.

How about we give it the same amount of time it took you to make a profit?

Not that I should have to explain this to you...I dropped out of college to take a job that paid me, in today's dollars, $46k a year. With very generous yearly increases (which were performance based, might I add, Raoul made it rain money). Later I realized there are benefits to an education that are not measured in dollars and cents...something you business grads usually never figure out. I actually turned down a national director position to return to college.

I remember the same ignorance being suggested back when Toyota announced their plans to expand in WV. It’s taken years to attain the $$billions that operation has put into that region.

I remember the timeline for Toyota well...I considered working there (because I like car stuff), but frankly it would have been a pay cut. You picked a poor example. I believe it was 1995 when Toyota wanted to build in Cabell County, but the hilljack that owned the land refused to sell to the Nips because of Pearl Harbor. In 1996, Toyota announced fvck that guy, they are building in Putnam County. 1997, they began building the plant, and it opened the next year. Sure, it has been expanded since then...which has nothing to do with getting the place open. Of note, this was not Toyota's first dance in the US. Toyota had been manufacturing in the US since 1986. I don't remember anyone thinking, "Who is Toyota? I bet this never happens." It was very logical: Toyota already assembled vehicles in the US, they needed a place to build the powertrains.

Perhaps it is also worth noting the two politicians involved in bringing that plant to WV are....Democrats.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
"Local executives and state lawmakers expected China Energy to assist in building new facilities in three areas: Natural gas-burning power plants, steam crackers that turn gas into ethylene, and an underground reservoir that would store the excess energy until it could be processed or traded.

China’s involvement in the power plants was blocked by U.S. officials, who raised national security concerns about an adversary obtaining operating knowledge of a state’s power grid.

The source of the opposition with the federal government was not clear, but Thrasher and Rep. David McKinley, R-W.Va., said the plants included in the original proposal had been removed from consideration."

@raleighherdfan ...So your Lord and Savior Donald Trump signed a deal that his administration immediately blocked. You can't make this shit up, and it looks like you are one dumb motherfvcker (as usual)..."a 20 year project". Jesus Christ, I totally missed that earlier, you told us to wait TWENTY FVCKING YEARS. Then you compared it to Toyota, that was open and running in three years, after wasting a year with some racist old hilljack. You brain is a shitburger minus the pickles.

Jesus Christ, I totally missed that earlier, you told us to wait TWENTY FVCKING YEARS.

As usual you didn’t read the very first article this thread was created on. I didn’t tell you to wait 20 years moron. The original article said it was a 20 year deal/project. Did it take you 20 years to get your undergrad??

I don't remember anyone thinking, "Who is Toyota?

Weird. Where did I suggest no one knew Toyota? There were indeed doubters that the Toyota project would ever amount to anything major.

Reactions: 19MU88
As usual you didn’t read the very first article this thread was created on. I didn’t tell you to wait 20 years moron. The original article said it was a 20 year deal/project. Did it take you 20 years to get your undergrad??

Weird. Where did I suggest no one knew Toyota? There were indeed doubters that the Toyota project would ever amount to anything major.

1. I did read it.
2. Correct, you told EG to wait 20 years. " Now he’s attempting to judge a 20 year energy project/plan with another country after a year and half??? Bahahahaha" EG wants to see some dirt flying, but he needs to wait 20 years to judge if the dirt flew or not.
3. EG has trademarked the word "moron". That is why I am just going to call you an inbred dipshit.

Face it, your Chinks ain't coming through, especially as your Orange Jesus turned around and banned them from doing the project. As usual you didn't read the article saying that, dipshit.

I do not recall anyone I know doubting Toyota. Weird. What was to doubt, they already had an assembly plant down the interstate (why is it you need concepts repeated before you understand it?) A proven partner. Weird. Who are these Chinamen again? Weird, I know that answer to that question...I bet you don't....not weird, because you are a dipshit.

It's actually the government of China, as it is a state-owned asset...that's right, the government of China bullshitted Orange Jesus and dipshits like you to try to avert a trade war...thyen Orange Jesus turned around and banned them from doing the deal. Dipshit.

1. I did read it.
2. Correct, you told EG to wait 20 years. " Now he’s attempting to judge a 20 year energy project/plan with another country after a year and half??? Bahahahaha" EG wants to see some dirt flying, but he needs to wait 20 years to judge if the dirt flew or not.
3. EG has trademarked the word "moron". That is why I am just going to call you an inbred dipshit.

Face it, your Chinks ain't coming through, especially as your Orange Jesus turned around and banned them from doing the project. As usual you didn't read the article saying that, dipshit.

I do not recall anyone I know doubting Toyota. Weird. What was to doubt, they already had an assembly plant down the interstate (why is it you need concepts repeated before you understand it?) A proven partner. Weird. Who are these Chinamen again? Weird, I know that answer to that question...I bet you don't....not weird, because you are a dipshit.

It's actually the government of China, as it is a state-owned asset...that's right, the government of China bullshitted Orange Jesus and dipshits like you to try to avert a trade war...thyen Orange Jesus turned around and banned them from doing the deal. Dipshit.
orange jesus . . . lol

1. I did read it.

tenor.gif

What was there to doubt??? It’s WV, you moron. Every potential opportunity is doubted. It’s the states favorite hobby. It didn’t matter whether it was Toyota getting tax incentives, a regional airport opportunity, the I64 route/location, Huntington mall, the WV turnpike, Corridor G, Corridor H, ACF property....the list never ends. That doubt is what keeps WV locked in a perpetual state of non development by those that remain there.

Of course it’s a Govt of China deal. Every business deal with China is ultimately a deal with the Govt. (It doesn’t take an 8 year bachelor in Poli Sci to know that). I never suggested it wasn’t the Govt of China doing the deal...(which is also why I suggested you can’t judge a a 20 year project outcome with China in a year and a half.)

Besides tariffs and trade wars becoming more of a focal point after this deal was announced, China’s banking sector has been crushed over that time. A lot of moving parts to this most ignorantly ignore.

The only inbred thinking here are from the ones who really don’t understand that anything dealing with China is a constant start-stop-start-stop-start again process (and that’s without the challenges of a trade war). It’s their culture. It’s the way they do business when coming into a new region. Is it a surprise most don’t fully know or understand that? Especially you and WV politicians who started making stupid “1 year” promises on a 20 year project? Not really.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

What was there to doubt??? It’s WV, you moron. Every potential opportunity is doubted. It’s the states favorite hobby. It didn’t matter whether it was Toyota getting tax incentives, a regional airport opportunity, the I64 route/location, Huntington mall, the WV turnpike, Corridor G, Corridor H, ACF property....the list never ends. That doubt is what keeps WV locked in a perpetual state of non development by those that remain there.

Of course it’s a Govt of China deal. Every business deal with China is ultimately a deal with the Govt. (It doesn’t take an 8 year bachelor in Poli Sci to know that). I never suggested it wasn’t the Govt of China doing the deal...(which is also why I suggested you can’t judge a a 20 year project outcome with China in a year and a half.)

Besides tariffs and trade wars becoming more of a focal point after this deal was announced, China’s banking sector has been crushed over that time. A lot of moving parts to this most ignorantly ignore.

The only inbred thinking here are from the ones who really don’t understand that anything dealing with China is a constant start-stop-start-stop-start again process (and that’s without the challenges of a trade war). It’s their culture. It’s the way they do business when coming into a new region. Is it a surprise most don’t fully know or understand that? Especially you and WV politicians who started making stupid “1 year” promises on a 20 year project? Not really.

TL/DR, two days too late. Bored with it now. And it will be forgotten in...20 years. Which will be your next estimate of my graduation time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT