ADVERTISEMENT

My body, my choice

Yes let’s make it so people have to smoke more cigarettes to get the same nicotine hit, that should solve things.
Yep! Biden loves Big Tobacco. Make them smoke more equals increased profits for big tobacco. This will hit the poor the hardest.

Do politicians even think things through anymore, or do they just run with the first thought that pops in their feeble minds?

Reactions: Jartard
Is Big Oil making record profits under Biden? Is Big Pharma making record profits under Biden? Is Big Tobacco in-line to make huge profits under Biden?

Yep! Biden loves Big Tobacco. Make them smoke more equals increased profits for big tobacco. This will hit the poor the hardest.
Do people really smoke for only the nicotine hit?..and how do tobacco make more money when they have to pay extra to get the nicotine lowered in their cigarettes...why dont people just give up their stupid smoking anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
Do people really smoke for only the nicotine hit?..and how do tobacco make more money when they have to pay extra to get the nicotine lowered in their cigarettes...why dont people just give up their stupid smoking anyway?

Do you really need help to understand this?

"Nicotine is highly addictive[17][18][19] unless used in slow-release forms.[20][21][22] Animal research suggests that monoamine oxidase inhibitors present in tobacco smoke may enhance nicotine's addictive properties."

Revenue source for governments...

"The current federal cigarette tax is $1.01 per pack."

"The average state cigarette tax was $1.81 per pack as of October 2018."

You do the math on this one...

"Every 10 percent increase in the price of cigarettes reduces consumption by about four percent among adults and about seven percent among youth."

I'll give you a hint - 10% is greater than 7%...

If you've never been a cigarette smoker, you likely can't understand it's addictive power.

If you've never been a cigarette smoker, you likely can't understand it's addictive power.
I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit cold turkey at age 37 and havent smoked one since and now I cant even stand the smell of one...I quit by keep telling myself they are obnoxious and soon thats how they became to me...one smokes mostly and cant quit because they enjoy it .

I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit cold turkey at age 37 and havent smoked one since and now I cant even stand the smell of one...I quit by keep telling myself they are obnoxious and soon thats how they became to me...one smokes mostly and cant quit because they enjoy it .
Good for you Oldie. Some who have little will, can’t quit smoking, have to turn to Scientology to try and quit. Not exactly the science you espoused for gays but according to one person on here….it helps when they go to the cans.

Good for you 👍🙂

Good for you Oldie. Some who have little will, can’t quit smoking, have to turn to Scientology to try and quit. Not exactly the science you espoused for gays but according to one person on here….it helps when they go to the cans.
You're a pitiful and miserable human being. You're an idiot and liar. Get used to it. You'll die that way.

It’s obvious you have an addictive personality with getting sucked into a cult and all. So it’s not shocking you’re/were a smoker

It’s obvious you have an addictive personality with getting sucked into a cult and all. So it’s not shocking you’re/were a smoker
You're a lying idiot. So it's not shocking you're a low-life conservative.

You really are a lying idiot. Lying and sinning are part of evil.

So is abortion...

Numbers 23:19
King James Version

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT