ADVERTISEMENT

My take on Comey, etc.

Actually I live about 30 mins from Queens. Alot shorter then the lie your trying to convey.

Corning, NY is 4 and a half hours away from NYC and that doesn't include the long wait at the tunnel in NJ or the Toll at the George Washington Bridge. I've been to a few visits to Elmira visiting the homies so I know how long it takes to get to and from the Elmira/Corning shithole of Southern Tier NY. Reminded me of WV, the state your always trying to bash.

Plus I have family that lives in DC, I know how bad the homeless problem is there. You seriously need to stop acting like you know my and everyone on here personal life and where people travel.

NYC has ten times the number of homeless people that DC, San Fran, etc. do. You may want to learn about rates/per capita if you are going to make comments like you did.
Wonder if he can interpret a chart?

20161125_Homelessness.jpg

Actually I live about 30 mins from Queens.

You can't even get to Hempstead in 30 minutes from Bay Shore! You think you can get to Queens from Bay Shore within 30 minutes? Can you even count to 30? You have no chance of getting to Queens in 30 minutes. It takes far longer than 30 minutes for you to get to Queens from your wealthy, waterside town that is safer than the average spot in the U.S.

Corning, NY is 4 and a half hours away from NYC and that doesn't include the long wait at the tunnel in NJ or the Toll at the George Washington Bridge.

Wait: you just said it was 5 hours. Now, you're saying it is 4.5 hours? Later tonight, you will be down to the accurate 3.5 hours.

I am going to give you a hint: if you have an iPhone, the maps app allows you to see how long the current drive is. That DOES take into account things like a long wait at any tunnel, a long wait for tolls, etc. All of the traffic incidents are taken into consideration. Currently, it would take 4 hours and 8 minutes to land in Manhattan after passing through the Holland Tunnel. And that is with quite a bit of lunch traffic (a lot of red on the drive). If you were to leave in the evening, late at night, or early in the morning, the drop in traffic puts the iPhone map app to around 3:45. But that is also with the assumption that you drive exactly the speed limit which isn't reasonable for most people. If you drive 75 mph instead of 65 mph, you get to Manhattan is less than 3.5 hours.

If you want me to screenshot and post the iPhone map to further prove how much of an idiot you are, then I will.

I've been to a few visits to Elmira visiting the homies so I know how long it takes to get to and from the Elmira/Corning shithole of Southern Tier NY.

No, you haven't. You're a fvcking dork who tries to act entirely opposite of what you really are. You've never visited Elmira to "visit the homies." You're a clown from an upper-middle class, waterside town that has a crime rate lower than that of the rest of the country.

You seriously need to stop acting like you know my and everyone on here personal life and where people travel.

I know that you have been bounced from yet another job. Shouldn't you be trying to find a way to pay rent instead of posting false information on here? Stupid and jobless is no way to go through life unless you want to move back in with momma' with your wife.

You can't even get to Hempstead in 30 minutes from Bay Shore! You think you can get to Queens from Bay Shore within 30 minutes? Can you even count to 30? You have no chance of getting to Queens in 30 minutes. It takes far longer than 30 minutes for you to get to Queens from your wealthy, waterside town that is safer than the average spot in the U.S.

Wait: you just said it was 5 hours. Now, you're saying it is 4.5 hours? Later tonight, you will be down to the accurate 3.5 hours.

I am going to give you a hint: if you have an iPhone, the maps app allows you to see how long the current drive is. That DOES take into account things like a long wait at any tunnel, a long wait for tolls, etc. All of the traffic incidents are taken into consideration. Currently, it would take 4 hours and 8 minutes to land in Manhattan after passing through the Holland Tunnel. And that is with quite a bit of lunch traffic (a lot of red on the drive). If you were to leave in the evening, late at night, or early in the morning, the drop in traffic puts the iPhone map app to around 3:45. But that is also with the assumption that you drive exactly the speed limit which isn't reasonable for most people. If you drive 75 mph instead of 65 mph, you get to Manhattan is less than 3.5 hours.

If you want me to screenshot and post the iPhone map to further prove how much of an idiot you are, then I will.

No, you haven't. You're a fvcking dork who tries to act entirely opposite of what you really are. You've never visited Elmira to "visit the homies." You're a clown from an upper-middle class, waterside town that has a crime rate lower than that of the rest of the country.

I know that you have been bounced from yet another job. Shouldn't you be trying to find a way to pay rent instead of posting false information on here? Stupid and jobless is no way to go through life unless you want to move back in with momma' with your wife.

Hempstead is 15 mins from me. Why must you continue to lie? Have you looked at a map recently?

Hempstead is 15 mins from me. Why must you continue to lie? Have you looked at a map recently?

Nope!

As I said, you can't even get there in 30 minutes from Hempstead. This shows it being 46 minutes.

You're on the Southern State Expressway for 12 miles. The speed limit is 50 mph. Even if you go 70 mph instead of 50 mph, it's still taking you 10 minutes just to do that portion of the drive with absolutely no traffic or stops.

Then, you have another 10 miles of roads which are much slower in speed limit, not even factoring in lights, traffic, etc.

You have absolutely no credibility on here with anyone, and arguments like this just cement that status.

72893329-D928-4917-A8CD-A08C91B73200_zpsnxz0cvyu.png

First I'm not Jobless so stop stalking social media

Second I've been to that shithole part of NY you're from a few times. Elmira/Corning is a shithole that is no different than anywhere in WV. Elmira Prison is there and every else is shit.

Third I'm definitely not from a upper-middle class area. We do have some very rich families still in Bay Shore, but where I live is far from that.

And lastly, if you have never driven somewhere all you life, don't tell me how long it takes to drive somewhere. NY speed limit is 55 not 65. So that's another Lie.

This shit is entertainment for me. I have a Rivals Drill Instructor always trying to tell me about my life. What else are you going to pull out of your stalker bag??

The levels you go to stalk another guy from message boards is a bit creepy. I bet my social media is on your favorites. "Let's see what Fever doing today." Truly some ****** shit.

Nope!

As I said, you can't even get there in 30 minutes from Hempstead. This shows it being 46 minutes.

You're on the Southern State Expressway for 12 miles. The speed limit is 50 mph. Even if you go 70 mph instead of 50 mph, it's still taking you 10 minutes just to do that portion of the drive with absolutely no traffic or stops.

Then, you have another 10 miles of roads which are much slower in speed limit, not even factoring in lights, traffic, etc.

You have absolutely no credibility on here with anyone, and arguments like this just cement that status.

72893329-D928-4917-A8CD-A08C91B73200_zpsnxz0cvyu.png

Spend limit is 55 and traffic. I didnt grow up out in a pasture like you.

The distance between Bay Shore to Manhatten is actually LESS MILES than Huntington to Charleston. Plus your going 65 not 55 and there isn't Millions of people inbetween both points.

Please just stop

Let me put it like this. If I leave my house at 2 in the morning. I can get out of NY in an 1 hour and a half.

If I tried to do that at this time. No less that 3 hours easily if not more.

You're not really from NY, take into effect less miles and millions more people than the shithole pasture fields your from.

Last edited:
First I'm not Jobless so stop stalking social media

That's your role, Twitter fingers.

If you aren't jobless, why are you already looking for another job? You just got another job according to you; one that was more prestigious and a lot better than what you had before. Now, a couple of months later, you are begging for another job? Even better, you are willing to take an entry-level job (your own words).

You're in your thirties. If you just started a job which was much better than your last one, why are you begging for an entry-level job?

Second I've been to that shithole part of NY you're from a few times. Elmira/Corning is a shithole that is no different than anywhere in WV. Elmira Prison is there and every else is shit.

You've never been to Elmira or Corning, and we both know that. Elmira is nothing like West Virginia. Not even close. Elmira, unlike your upper-middle class town, is not a good place. Nobody who has ever even driven through Corning has labeled it "a shithole." Hell, the place wins awards annually for "best downtown," "best small city," etc. "Shitholes" don't have annual Ferrari shows that draw hundreds of people who can afford Ferraris to come visit for a few days. "Shitholes" don't have the highest per capita PhD rate living there in the recent past.

Besides your lies being obvious to see through, your claim that Elmira is anything like WV, that Corning is a shithole, and that they are in cow pastures proves you've never been to either.

Third I'm definitely not from a upper-middle class area. We do have some very rich families still in Bay Shore, but where I live is far from that.

You're from a small town half the size of Huntington. Overall, the town is upper-middle class with low crime. Based on it being a small town, that makes you also part of being from an upper-middle class area. Sure, those areas still need people to clean the toilets and rent cars to others, but it doesn't change the fact that you are from a small, upper-middle class town.

I know you think that because a guy sold drugs in a different city ten years ago that it makes you hard, but that belief actually makes you as soft as your flabby stomach.

And lastly, if you have never driven somewhere all you life, don't tell me how long it takes to drive somewhere. NY speed limit is 55 not 65. So that's another Lie.

The maximum speed limit in NY is 65, moron. Need proof? Further, I never made a claim about what the maximum speed limit is. I said that the Expressway you would take to Hempstead is 50 mph on that stretch. So, even giving you the benefit of the doubt of speeding and going 70 mph in that 50 mph zone for twelve minutes, you still would have no chance of getting to Hempstead in 15 minutes like you claim based on it being 22+ miles away.

Are you claiming that iPhone maps is wrong in their mileage, time, etc.? No. Reality is that you can't even make it in 30 minutes, let alone 15. You can't make it to Queens in 30 minutes like you claimed. And that is allowing you to speed well over the limit and not even factor in other issues that would slow you down.

This shit is entertainment for me. I have a Rivals Drill Instructor always trying to tell me about my life. What else are you going to pull out of your stalker bag??

You keep making this Rivals claim, yet you have nothing to base that on. This is entertainment for you? No, if it were entertainment, you wouldn't have gone on a two day rampage on your Twitter posting a dozen tweets about me, then following that up with a bunch of direct tweets to multiple football coaches about me. You weren't entertained; you were furious that I expose you repeatedly for the moron that you are.

Spend limit is 55 and traffic. I didnt grow up out in a pasture like you.

The distance between Bay Shore to Manhatten is actually LESS MILES than Huntington to Charleston. Plus your going 65 not 55 and there isn't Millions of people inbetween both points.

Please just stop

The speed limit on that stretch is 50. I can also prove that if you want me to take the time. So, as I said, even if you drive 70 mph in that 50 mph zone, you still have no chance of getting there within 15 minutes.

Areas with low population ("pastures") tend to have higher speed limits on their highways than heavily populated areas, so your other comment makes absolutely no sense, moron.

Show us, with any bit of proof and logic, how you can get from Bay Shore to Hempstead in 15 minutes. It is 22+ miles away. The maximum speed limit between those is 50 mph. That maximum speed limit lasts 12 miles. Even if you drive 70 mph for the entire 12 miles, it is a 10 minute drive. You still have to account for 10+ other miles where the speed limit is under 50 mph. And that doesn't take into consideration traffic lights, traffic, etc.

Again, you can't make it in 30 minutes. This may confuse you, but that also means you can't make it in 15 minutes.

Max speed limit in NY is 55 and in NYC it is 50 with streets speed limit at 25 in the city and 30 outside the city. You don't live in NY and never have.

You don't know what the **** you talking about.

Max speed limit in NY is 55 and in NYC it is 50 with streets speed limit at 25 in the city and 30 outside the city. You don't live in NY and never have.

You don't know what the **** you talking about.

21911C6E-E2B1-45A2-930D-D69D72A68A7E_zpstz29zoww.jpg

Now, shut up you fvcking moron. At some point, you have to have an ounce of pride to get you to stop being utterly humiliated by constantly not having a clue what you are taking about and looking like the idiot that you are.

NY has had a maximum speed limit of 65 mph for over 20 years. It's been that way on numerous highways, including major ones, throughout the state for many, many years.

Fvcking idiot.

I guess you missed where it says CERTAIN HIGHWAYS, probably ones out in the middle of no ****ing where. Long Island where people actually live it's 55 in NYC it is 50.

Local roads is 30 and in NYC it is 25. I lived there, you don't.

Maybe in your cow pasture part of the State the speed limit changed recently to 65. I haven't been that way since 2010. But where I live, where I grew up, where I have traveled it is and has always been 55 on highways.

@Marine03 what is the speed limit in Buffalo??

Last edited:
If you have trouble opening the government link above

Where can I drive at 65 mph?

Speeds of 65 mph are permitted only on controlled access highways, such as the Northway (I87) or Thruway, that are specifically posted for the 65 mph speed limit. However, even these highways are not posted for 65 mph over their entire lengths. You should be aware of speed zones where 65 mph stretches of highway end and lower speed limits begin. These lower limit areas are generally densely populated, high-traffic locations.

Is New York State planning to raise the speed limit on all roads to 65 miles per hour?

New York has no plans to increase the speed limit to 65 mph on any additional roads.

You dumb fvck. You're proving exactly what I said and even using the exact same source as I did.

You claimed that the maximum speed limit in NY was 55 and the maximum in NYC was 50.

I, and you, just proved that the maximum speed limit in NY is 65. As I said, it is like that on numerous highways throughout the state and has been that way for over 20 years.

@Marine03 what is the speed limit in Buffalo??

Like the rest of the state, the speed limit in Buffalo area highways fluctuates between 55 mph and 65 mph. 190, the NY State Thruway, and 324 all are 65 mph for a significant distance.

You're really stupid, but even you aren't stupid enough to think that link supports you. It is the asme link where I got my info- it clearly shows that NY's max speed limit is 65 mph.

This is where a major issue in your pathetic life is. Even when you know you are wrong, you refuse to admit it and stay antagonistic. It is similar to how you claim that your former co-workers and managers made you feel stupid, and that they were just intimidated by you because of your work ethic and desire to succeed. Really, moron? You think anyone is intimidated by you on a professional basis? At some point, you have to look in the mirror, acknowledge what you are, and accept your position in life, peasant.

You've been wrong on every single argument you have made in this thread. By the way, even with no traffic right now, it is 37 minutes from Bay Shore to Hempstead . . . yet you claim 15 minutes. Moron.

Any more lies or are you just going to ignore this thread where you are wrong once again Idiot, Moron??

How about you ask Oscar what is the speed limit in NY or your "friend" that lives in East Islip how much it is. Then why don't you ask them about Bay Shore while you are at it. Yea places South of Main St. close to the water are nice. But North of Main St. Is nothing Upper-Middle Class. And where I lived along the Bay Shore/Brentwood border is where all the MS 13 and Blood Gang killings are.

But you know everything.

Clearly you either not reading or refusing to admit you are wrong.

I'm done here, I'll let the NY government website that I posted answer your questions.

And it's Saturday, aren't you supposed to be drill instructing at a camp somewhere, plenty are going on as we speak.

Any more lies or are you just going to ignore this thread where you are wrong once again Idiot, Moron??

How about you ask Oscar what is the speed limit in NY or your "friend" that lives in East Islip how much it is.

Start from the beginning, moron. I posted fourteen minutes after your last post, and you then went and claimed I was ignoring this thread? Do you see how obsessed you are with me? Damn, chubb rock, every single person on this board laughs at you. There are dozens of people who despise me on here and/or look for opportunities to jump on me whenever they think I am wrong, yet even they all laugh at you.

Now, the speed limit . . . you claimed that the maximum speed limit in NY was 55. You then went on to claim that the maximum speed limit in NYC was 50. Clearly, you are showing a separation between NY and NYC.

I have shown - and now you did, too - that the maximum speed limit in NY is 65, not 55 like you claimed and continue to argue. Hell, Marine will even tell you that parts of highways around Buffalo are 65. The fvcking NY State Thruway is 65 for most of it! Many parts of I-87 that connects NYC to Newburgh to Poughkeepsie to Kingston to Albany to Saratoga is 65. The stretch that connects Oneonta to Binghamton to Elmira/Corning is 65 much of the way . . . and that's 2.5 hours (if not more). A significant stretch from Rochester to Corning/Elmira is 65. A significant stretch from Corning/Elmira to Syracuse is 65.

Yet, you claim that the maximum speed limit in NY is 55 . . . read your own link, moron.

You're a dumb, fat kid who claims that his upper-middle class town that is far safer than the average throughout the rest of the country is actually "full of violence and bodies being dumped." You lived in momma's house when you were in your 30s. You have had a dozen jobs in the last six years. You are begging for your third job just this year alone. In your 30s, you are begging for an entry-level position. You aren't liked at work by colleagues or superiors, so you claim that they make you feel stupid and are just intimidated by your work ethic. You had a shotgun wedding with a pinata grande. You've been arrested, evicted, and fabricate numerous stories. You boast about paying cash for a "new" car, yet the car is really a decade old. You take selfies of your armpits and post them on social media. You take numerous selfies with your shirt off in a public gym and post them on social media. You get so humiliated on a message board that you obsessively tweet about a poster (who isn't even on Twitter) for two days, then fabricate stories about that you direct tweet to multiple coaches.

You look like the lovechild of Raj and Rerun from "What's Happening."

Accept your plot in life and stop making it so hard on yourself.

Also since you like to stalk people social media I'll post what I had posted on LinkedIn Stalker.

"Currently looking for a position within Human Resources in the San Diego Market. I am willing to accept an entry-level position with in the Construction Industry to gain valuable experience."

News flash buddy, up until that point I never worked in HR in the Constuction Industry and I am humble enough to start a lower position to gain experience. And thanks to God, I was able to land an HR position within the Construction Industry.

So while your criss crossing the country in hopes to latch onto a 7th grader that can help you with your falling apart college coaching career. I landed a sweet job here in Downtown San Diego. But you stalk my LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, My wife page, and My mom social media. I won't be posting shit. Not giving you anymore fuel for your pathetic life.

Clearly you either not reading or refusing to admit you are wrong.

I'm done here, I'll let the NY government website that I posted answer your questions.

The NY government website clearly says that the max speed limit in NY is 65! You continue to claim that it is 55! Why did you ask Marine what the speed limit was? Is basic reading on the NY State website too difficult for you?

And it's Saturday, aren't you supposed to be drill instructing at a camp somewhere, plenty are going on as we speak.

When you've been successful enough to never have to work again if you choose, you don't have to be a "Rivals drill instructor" like you fabricated about me. You also don't have to beg for an "entry level job" (your words) after claiming to have just accepted a much better, more prestigious job than your last one.

You must really hate the fact coaches around the country are out at camps and your stuck on a message board. Take that anger and put it somewhere else.

I love my life and the people in it. Doesn't seem like you do.

The NY government website clearly says that the max speed limit in NY is 65! You continue to claim that it is 55! Why did you ask Marine what the speed limit was? Is basic reading on the NY State website too difficult for you?

When you've been successful enough to never have to work again if you choose, you don't have to be a "Rivals drill instructor" like you fabricated about me. You also don't have to beg for an "entry level job" (your words) after claiming to have just accepted a much better, more prestigious job than your last one.

Which I ended up getting??

So while your criss crossing the country in hopes to latch onto a 7th grader that can help you with your falling apart college coaching career. I landed a sweet job here in Downtown San Diego. But you stalk my LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, My wife page, and My mom social media. I won't be posting shit. Not giving you anynore anymore fuel for your pathetic life.

Raj/Rerun - You JUST boasted about how you started a new job that was prestigious and a big jump up from your last job as a headhunter. What happened? Did those co-workers also make you feel dumb and was that manager also intimidated by your work ethic?

"Landed a sweet job here in Downtown San Diego." I can't not laugh reading that over and over. Let me give you a hint; of all people, you shouldn't be in human resources. What happened to that "sweet job" you had for a whole 2-3 months? Three jobs and we aren't even halfway through the year. You're going backwards, Raj/Rerun! That big step/more prestigious job led you to another entry-level job?

Keep begging.

You must really hate the fact coaches around the country are out at camps and your stuck on a message board. Take that anger and put it somewhere else.

Why would I hate that? The overwhelming majority of coaches wish they could never work again and be fine. They would rather be at the pool, going to concerts, with their children, etc. instead of working on in 90 degree weather outside on weekends.

Unfortunately, I gave my word that I would work three camps in a ten day span coming up. So, I will actually have to stop eating the grapes that are fed to me by the bikini-clad slvts at my pool for a few days.

I love my life and the people in it. Doesn't seem like you do.

You loved the people in your life so much that you moved across the country from all of them except for one. You loved your life so much that you moved across the country from all of it and have had four jobs in the last six months. You love the people in your life so much that the ones you spend the most time around (that would be co-workers and manager), you claim make you feel stupid and are intimidated by your work ethic.

Now, tell us all what the maximum speed limit in NY is again so we can laugh at you some more.

Keep Begging those 12 year old to save your coaching career

Hell, 12 year olds probably don't have to go around begging for an entry-level job after claiming to have just gotten a big step up/far more prestigious job.

12 year olds maintain a lemonade stand - especially in your upper-middle class hometown - longer than you can stay employed.

Go for the construction job. HR, that's akin to trying to sell cosmetics. To hell with that.

Go for the construction job. HR, that's akin to trying to sell cosmetics. To hell with that.

He was begging for an HR job IN construction! Seriously- this moron gets something in his head that he reads from a blog and thinks it is his highway (with a speed limit of 65 mph) to fortunes.

He must have read it was a growing sector and realized that even with his stupidity, lack of professionalism, and resemblance to the lovechild of Raj and Rerun, that some companies would have to hire him to meet their quota.

If his mother's really got money, the best job would be to stay on her good side. Getting and keeping an actual job, there's just no way for a multitude of reasons already covered.

If his mother's really got money, the best job would be to stay on her good side. Getting and keeping an actual job, there's just no way for a multitude of reasons already covered.

Do you think any parent who yielded a kid of that intelligence level has money? Come on.

He is too dumb to understand the second part of your comment. That is the problem. He can't get out of his own way and is too stupid to realize that.

Wonder how he gets by. Combination of handouts, minimum wage and bumming parents. All my siblings are the same. They always manage to find water in a well somewhere.

He can work modern technology. Computer, fancy phones, but clearly lacks the desire to achieve. All the posts on here are whining about the black plight. It's all to feel good about taking.

Wonder how he gets by.

He doesn't. That is why he got eloped and has had four jobs in the last six months. It is easier to make it with attempts at an income instead of one. Get hitched.

I mean, just look at his arguments in this thread. In the last one, he said that the max speed limit in New York is 55 mph and the max in NYC is 50. I showed him proof that he was wrong. He used that exact same proof - the NY Stated book - which clearly states that controlled access highways (which sounds fancy, but it isn't, and which there are a ton of) have a speed limit of 6 mph. And even though his own source says that, he still tries to tell me to "shut the fvck up" and claims that I am wrong about it.

There is just no saving that level of stupid at his age.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT