ADVERTISEMENT

My take on Comey, etc.

"Currently looking for a position within Human Resources in the San Diego Market. I am willing to accept an entry-level position with in the Construction Industry to gain valuable experience."
1. Why in the fvck would you sell yourself short like that? If they hire you, they know they can pay you shit because you are willing to accept it and you will not say around very long.
2. "To gain valuable experience" sounds cheesy and is really only acceptable for truly entry level jobs, ie. a job you have while in high school or attending college.

I mean, just look at his arguments in this thread. In the last one, he said that the max speed limit in New York is 55 mph and the max in NYC is 50. I showed him proof that he was wrong. He used that exact same proof - the NY Stated book - which clearly states that controlled access highways (which sounds fancy, but it isn't, and which there are a ton of) have a speed limit of 6 mph. And even though his own source says that, he still tries to tell me to "shut the fvck up" and claims that I am wrong about it.
Come one, he is not proving himself wrong because only certain areas of NY have a speed limit as high as 65, that does not mean the maximum speed limit in the state of NY is 65, it is 55. :confused:

Maybe in your cow pasture part of the State the speed limit changed recently to 65. I haven't been that way since 2010. But where I live, where I grew up, where I have traveled it is and has always been 55 on highways.

@Marine03 what is the speed limit in Buffalo??

65 mph all the way to the Lackawanna tolls from PA state line. At the tolls it starts 55 mph for approximately 15 miles to the Clarence tolls, then its 65 for most of the rest of I90 to Albany,

Hey Fever...
NY_speed_limit2.jpg

65 mph all the way to the Lackawanna tolls from PA state line. At the tolls it starts 55 mph for approximately 15 miles to the Clarence tolls, then its 65 for most of the rest of I90 to Albany,

"You've never lived in NY. You don't know what the fvck you talking about. Now shut the fvck up."

Fever, you've posted more than a dozen times on the paid board since you ran away from this board. Why are you avoiding this thread?

You asked Marine a question, you received his response, and you've hid more than your momma' did when you asked if you could move back in with her.

How about some more "shut the fvcks up" when you're clearly wrong numerous times in this thread. Those always make you look really smart.

Maybe you are just really busy at your entry level job - your fourth job in six months - and it only allows you to post on the paid board.

Fever, you've posted more than a dozen times on the paid board since you ran away from this board. Why are you avoiding this thread?

You asked Marine a question, you received his response, and you've hid more than your momma' did when you asked if you could move back in with her.

How about some more "shut the fvcks up" when you're clearly wrong numerous times in this thread. Those always make you look really smart.

Maybe you are just really busy at your entry level job - your fourth job in six months - and it only allows you to post on the paid board.

Yet you called me a stalker??

Yet you called me a stalker??

You hide from this thread and this board for three days. Then, 20 minutes after you are called out on it, you respond on here.

Tell us what the maximum speed limit is in NY again. Tell us how long it takes to get to Queens. Tell us how long it takes to get to Hempstead. Tell us how long it would take me to get to NYC from my hometown. Tell us how I have never lived in NY. Tell us how you just got a much better, far more prestigious job than your position as headhunter, only to then beg for an entry level job.

Is it true that this is you begging for an entry level job?

NSFW:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT