ADVERTISEMENT

Navy names new ship after known pederast.

The new admiral will lead this ship, she/he is no Nimitz

6a0177444b0c2e970d026bdef9fe39200c-800wi

Different times in Milk's day, I read up a little on him and then looked up the age of consent in NY (where he met the 16 year old) in 1962...it was 14. Now today we know that's fvcked up, but at the time the only fvcked up part was the gay part.

If 30 year old men could bone 14 year old chicks legally, I am not going to hold that against a long dead man.

The new admiral will lead this ship, she/he is no Nimitz

6a0177444b0c2e970d026bdef9fe39200c-800wi
If you think the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps is the Navy, you must have been high AF when you were in the Army. Reminds me of my uncle telling me about Nam.

Different times in Milk's day, I read up a little on him and then looked up the age of consent in NY (where he met the 16 year old) in 1962...it was 14. Now today we know that's fvcked up, but at the time the only fvcked up part was the gay part.

If 30 year old men could bone 14 year old chicks legally, I am not going to hold that against a long dead man.

If you think the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps is the Navy, you must have been high AF when you were in the Army. Reminds me of my uncle telling me about Nam.
it was a joke, just like that admiral is

Reactions: Jartard

Sorry. Not buying it. Dude was a disgusting pedo.

So was me giving you shit.

You don't have to buy facts for them to be facts. Hell I was shocked to see the age of consent was 14, I figured 16 at least.
Let me clarify - that may have been the age of consent. I wasn't disputing that. What I don't buy is your poor attempt at excusing the fact that the guy was a perv and scumbag.

Let me clarify - that may have been the age of consent. I wasn't disputing that. What I don't buy is your poor attempt at excusing the fact that the guy was a perv and scumbag.
so wait, now libs are saying that was acceptable at the time for this guy to be a pedo.

But, they want to bash our founding fathers and our historical figures for things they did during those times.

Yes, here it comes, the Old Double Standard.

Wouldn't a good example of that be claiming that a mask mandate is taking your freedom while supporting an armed insurrection to overturn a free and fair election.

Yes it is. It's a great example. And it's still going on in real life and on this board. Oath breaker.
No

supporting an armed insurrection to overturn a free and fair election.
What happened on January 6 was appalling. Everyone involved in breaking into the Capitol should be charged and convicted to the full extent of the law.

That being said, to push the narrative that this was some kind of concerted effort to overturn the election is just plain ridiculous.

Let's call it what it was - mass hysteria. A thousand or so morons whipped themselves into a frenzy because their guy lost and they let their emotions and a mob mentality override what little sense they had.

No one has been charged - much less convicted - of sedition, insurrection, or conspiracy to do either. And you have a Dem in charge of the executive branch, that is, federal law enforcement. That alone should tell you everything you need to know about the nature of these acts.

It's fine to criticize and condemn these people for what they did. We should. But you're doing exactly what you accuse everyone else on this board of, and that's lying.

What happened on January 6 was appalling. Everyone involved in breaking into the Capitol should be charged and convicted to the full extent of the law.

That being said, to push the narrative that this was some kind of concerted effort to overturn the election is just plain ridiculous.

Let's call it what it was - mass hysteria. A thousand or so morons whipped themselves into a frenzy because their guy lost and they let their emotions and a mob mentality override what little sense they had.

No one has been charged - much less convicted - of sedition, insurrection, or conspiracy to do either. And you have a Dem in charge of the executive branch, that is, federal law enforcement. That alone should tell you everything you need to know about the nature of these acts.

It's fine to criticize and condemn these people for what they did. We should. But you're doing exactly what you accuse everyone else on this board of, and that's lying.
Elizabeth from Knoxville, TN disagrees with you.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
What I don't buy is your poor attempt at excusing the fact that the guy was a perv and scumbag.
But was he, by the accepted sexual age norms of the time? No. Only by the norms against homosexuality. That's the point. We might as well put you in with the people blaming the Founding Fathers for having slaves.
But, they want to bash our founding fathers and our historical figures for things they did during those times.
See, that is what ThunderCat is doing. So fvck him too :cool:

And don't lump me in with that shit. I think it is beyond silly. Should we be honest that these were complicated men? Absolutely! Jefferson writing about all men are created equal but owning slaves, he was full of shit on that point. That doesn't mean we should cancel his ass.

That's something neither side of nuts can do, BE HONEST.

Obviously you're still an idiot. And so are the posters that liked your post. What happened on Jan 6 is the very definition of insurrection. Your attempt to tell me I didn't see what I saw reeks of stupidity and ignorance, and you're nearly as much of the problem as the ones who committed the acts. Welcome back.

Obviously you're still an idiot. And so are the posters that liked your post. What happened on Jan 6 is the very definition of insurrection. Your attempt to tell me I didn't see what I saw reeks of stupidity and ignorance, and you're nearly as much of the problem as the ones who committed the acts. Welcome back.
That so? How many people have been charged with insurrection? Sedition? Conspiracy?

You've never been officially charged with being stupid. And here you are, being stupid.
Thundercat makes a great point, a really good point. The best point I have seen in some time. His point is so good that is really freaking good.

Great point.

Welcome back Cat, you were a good man for honoring that bet even though there was cheating involved and it was not a fair or honorable bet after the cheating.
Let me briefly address the notion of cheating. I haven't seen any solid evidence that there was widespread voter fraud that turned the Presidential election. What did happen - and this is irrefutable - is dems took full advantage of the pandemic to push through changes in various state laws (in some cases violating their constitutions) to push through absentee voting to such an extent that conservatives could not overcome that level of participation.

In other words, the dem base is full of people on the government teet that are too sorry to actually get a job and take care of themselves, much less get out and vote in person. But when you go to their house, hand them a ballot, and tell them good ol' uncle Joe sent you and you should return the favor? That's how you get the most votes ever for a Presidential candidate. They outsmarted the cons using the pandemic and playing on peoples' fears

Make them get off their asses and physically go to the polls and they ain't winning.

Let me briefly address the notion of cheating. I haven't seen any solid evidence that there was widespread voter fraud that turned the Presidential election. What did happen - and this is irrefutable - is dems took full advantage of the pandemic to push through changes in various state laws (in some cases violating their constitutions) to push through absentee voting to such an extent that conservatives could not overcome that level of participation.

In other words, the dem base is full of people on the government teet that are too sorry to actually get a job and take care of themselves, much less get out and vote in person. But when you go to their house, hand them a ballot, and tell them good ol' uncle Joe sent you and you should return the favor? That's how you get the most votes ever for a Presidential candidate. They outsmarted the cons using the pandemic and playing on peoples' fears

Make them get off their asses and physically go to the polls and they ain't winning.
Exactly

Solid post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT