ADVERTISEMENT

NC state 2018

They wont be as good next year, lose a ton of seniors and leadership and the back-end talent isnt as good.

If this Marshall team stays intact and nobody departs, they could be real special especially with 2 Mid-level P5 teams on the schedule. Im talking a possible undefeated team.

They wont be as good next year, lose a ton of seniors and leadership and the back-end talent isnt as good.

If this Marshall team stays intact and nobody departs, they could be real special especially with 2 Mid-level P5 teams on the schedule. Im talking a possible undefeated team.

If Finley stays NC State will be really good on offense. They'll also return their top two running backs, top three WRs and four starters on the offensive line. They'd really only lose their 3rd down back.

They'll be decimated on defense, though. I believe their entire front seven graduates.

If Brinley stays NC State will be really good on offense. They'll also return their top two running backs, top three WRs and four starters on the offensive line. They'd really only lose their 3rd down back.

They'll be decimated on defense, though. I believe their entire front seven graduates.

Well if we’re going to make a run next year it’ll be beneficial for NC state to be solid coming back.

Believe we go to South Carolina the week before State comes to Huntington. The Gamecocks have a small number of seniors this season and could be pretty strong in 2018.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Believe we go to South Carolina the week before State comes to Huntington. The Gamecocks have a small number of seniors this season and could be pretty strong in 2018.

South Carolina is very much like NC State: Very young on offense but senior-heavy on defense.

Winning in Columbia will be tough but I'm not sure they're anything more than a .500 type team next year. I think Muschamp is pretty terrible as a HC.

South Carolina is very much like NC State: Very young on offense but senior-heavy on defense.

Winning in Columbia will be tough but I'm not sure they're anything more than a .500 type team next year. I think Muschamp is pretty terrible as a HC.

One of the best times I've ever had at a college football game was when Marshall beat USC in Columbia in 1998. I went with a buddy of mine who worked for the same company who owned the Gamecocks flagship radio station. Needless to say we had tickets in the heart of the Big Cock Club section. Everyone around us was very nice and chatty up until kickoff, but did not know who I was there to cheer for. Well they quickly found out, as Marshall had a really good return of the opening kickoff and I stood up with a "Oh Yeah... Go Herd" There were collective groans and a few oh no you're one of them?!?... But all in all everyone was very nice and impressed with Marshall's performance.

Needless to say we had tickets in the heart of the Big Cock Club section.

I wouldn't touch that line with a 10 foot pole belonging to Gordon Gee's sister.

Because every Spamie is totally fixated upon us and our program, inevitable score comparisions will be made for several years to come after that.

One of the best times I've ever had at a college football game was when Marshall beat USC in Columbia in 1998. I went with a buddy of mine who worked for the same company who owned the Gamecocks flagship radio station. Needless to say we had tickets in the heart of the Big Cock Club section. Everyone around us was very nice and chatty up until kickoff, but did not know who I was there to cheer for. Well they quickly found out, as Marshall had a really good return of the opening kickoff and I stood up with a "Oh Yeah... Go Herd" There were collective groans and a few oh no you're one of them?!?... But all in all everyone was very nice and impressed with Marshall's performance.

Is their version of the BG really called the Big Cock Club? If so, that's awesome.

Man I hope NC State beats Clemson and ND

Because I know Miami will beat them in the ACC Championship.

They proudly use the word Cock or Cocks every chance they can. Their main cheer is GO-CO-CKS. Back in the 90's they had a T-Shirt that simply stated No One Can Lick our Cocks.
I remember when they played a home/away series with Southern California (USC vs USC); they had shirts and bumper stickers that said "No Trojan Can Hold Our Cocks".

Tough team to read this year. Their best win is either against a MAC team or a 1 point squeaker over Georgia Tech.
Exactly they have no quality wins and have struggled against everyone. As soon as any real test comes along they’re total lack of offense will shine through

Exactly they have no quality wins and have struggled against everyone. As soon as any real test comes along they’re total lack of offense will shine through

Struggled against everyone? What games have you been watching?

Who doesnt struggle against the triple option?

This Miami team might not be the deepest but phsyically are righy up there with anyone in the country. I would put their first team up against anyone. They have ND and VT back to back at home and should have everyone but Mark Walton fully healthy and a secondary that is well seasoned and playing light out.

Miami is easily a Top 6 team this year behind that defense that is nothing short of amazing.

Who doesnt struggle against the triple option?

This Miami team might not be the deepest but phsyically are righy up there with anyone in the country. I would put their first team up against anyone. They have ND and VT back to back at home and should have everyone but Mark Walton fully healthy and a secondary that is well seasoned and playing light out.

Miami is easily a Top 6 team this year behind that defense that is nothing short of amazing.
Once again struggled against a shitty team today. When they beat someone legit let me know. There are at least 3 teams in the add better than they are

Is their version of the BG really called the Big Cock Club? If so, that's awesome.

It’s the Gamecock Club.

They are actually very young on both sides of the ball. It will be a great game.

South Carolina has one of the best atmospheres in college football. Sandstorm, 2001, and the tailgating is phenomenal.

I hope it’s a night game!!

If you haven’t made your reservations yet you better get on it. Most hotels are already booked and the rates are ridiculous.

I would guess that he was talking about Toledo, where Miami was losing late in the third quarter and only up by one possession late in the fourth.

I would guess that he was talking about Florida State, where Miami had to rely on a 23 yard TD with 6 seconds left to win it.

I would guess that he was talking about Georgia Tech, where Miami was losing with 5 seconds left.

I would guess that he was talking about Syracuse, where the entire fourth quarter and most of the third quarter was a one possession game.

I would guess that he was talking about North Carolina, where it was a one possession game.

But congratulations on being tied with Cookman in the second quarter.

Reactions: SrHerdFan
So they fought and won games?

I guess just winning doesnt mean shit, you gotta blow everyone out from start to finish for your win to be legit.

Didnt Miami drop 50 on Toledo?

Not Miami fault that FSU is loaded with 4 and 5 star talent and isnt coached up to be better.

Georgia Tech is a good team
Syracuse is a good team.

Is Miami offense struggling without Mark Walton yes, is Malik Rosier just an average QB, yes. But defense wins Championships and their D is one of the best in the Nation.

I guess just winning doesnt mean shit, you gotta blow everyone out from start to finish for your win to be legit.

Not Miami fault that FSU is loaded with 4 and 5 star talent and isnt coached up to be better.

Syracuse is a good team.

Is Miami offense struggling without Mark Walton yes, is Malik Rosier just an average QB, yes. But defense wins Championships and their D is one of the best in the Nation.

You're not going to win this argument. They have struggled against everyone. The good news for their fans is if they go undefeated they WILL make the playoff. But they haven't beaten anyone yet, and have struggled against everyone. Miami will lose at least two games this year and their bowl game... "The U is back" is hilarious

You're not going to win this argument. They have struggled against everyone. The good news for their fans is if they go undefeated they WILL make the playoff. But they haven't beaten anyone yet, and have struggled against everyone. Miami will lose at least two games this year and their bowl game... "The U is back" is hilarious

We will see the next 2 weeks. Miami has VT and Notre Dame in back to back weeks at home. Win those 2 games and beat Clemson or NC State for the ACC Championship and they will be in the playoffs.

We will see the next 2 weeks. Miami has VT and Notre Dame in back to back weeks at home. Win those 2 games and beat Clemson or NC State for the ACC Championship and they will be in the playoffs.

I 100% agree they would be in and deservedly so. But I don't think they win this week or next week.

Syracuse is a good team.

So, you're admitting that they have struggled against just about everyone after having previously questioned that comment. Brilliant.

Struggled.....No

Won hard fought games.....Yes

lol... what would you consider struggling then? 12 vs 11 on the field? Stop trying to backtrack by changing your words. OBVIOUSLY they struggled to beat average teams. Congrats on having the talent to play through being mediocre.

Syracuse and Georgia Tech are Average teams?

What would you call Clemson then? Average since they got beat down by Syracuse?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT