ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly two-thirds of New Yorkers blame Pedo-Joe for migrant crisis, over half agree it’ll ‘destroy’ NYC: poll

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
We could fire Pedo-Joe put a brick in his seat and our country would be better off. Is Pedo-Joe smarter than a brick? Hell no.

LINK: New York migrant crisis could have election consequences for Democrats in 'true blue state,' Sienna Poll suggests

EXCERPT: According to a Sienna College poll released Tuesday, 64% of New Yorkers disapprove of the job Pedo-Joe is doing to address the recent influx of migrants in the state as of October. That includes 48% of Democrats who flunk Pedo-Joe for his handling of the crisis, 91% of Republicans and 72% of independents. The poll found 46% of New Yorkers disapprove and just 30% approve of how New York City Mayor Eric Adams has addressed the influx of migrants, and as for New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, 52% disapprove, while just 37% approve.

"I'm among the minority who approves." -
@extragreen

Pedo-Joe with an average lead in polling at +14

48% of Democrats who flunk Pedo-Joe for his handling of the crisis, 91% of Republicans and 72% of independents

Do you see anything that stands out to you?

In other news, over half of New Yorkers are ignorant of the history of their city.
When people came to Ellis island they registered and were accounted for. We also needed large amounts of laborers in those days because we were building a nation. Now we don’t need massive amounts of unskilled laborers.

In other news, over half of New Yorkers are ignorant of the history of their city.

More aren't ignorant because they know we are a nation of laws and law-breakers shouldn't be rewarded by taxpayer dollars and citizenship. They should be deported. We have legal ways of becoming an American citizen.

When people came to Ellis island they registered and were accounted for.
You don't think immigrants came to NYC before 1892? You wouldn't happen to live in NYC and responded to this poll?
We also needed large amounts of laborers in those days because we were building a nation. Now we don’t need massive amounts of unskilled laborers.
No one wants to work....

More aren't ignorant because they know we are a nation of laws and law-breakers shouldn't be rewarded by taxpayer dollars and citizenship. They should be deported. We have legal ways of becoming an American citizen.
This really has nothing to do with believing immigrants will destroy NYC....an argument that has been made for about 200 years.

48% of Democrats who flunk Pedo-Joe for his handling of the crisis, 91% of Republicans and 72% of independents

Do you see anything that stands out to you?
Yes...Joe Biden with an average lead in polling at +14

Trying to humorous again?

Please list the advantages of open borders and unmitigated migration into the United States?

Please start with the benefits and advantages of having to communicate in over 180 languages in the NYC Public School System rather than having English as a requirement for citizenship.

"The New York City Department of Education (DOE) educates over 1 million pre-kindergarten– grade 12 students in over 1,600 public schools. Students and their parents communicate in over 180 different languages. It is the responsibility of the DOE to ensure that all parents[1] are given a meaningful opportunity to participate in their child’s education program. The DOE has developed this Language Access Plan to ensure the provision of appropriate translation and interpretation services for limited English proficient (LEP) parents are in accordance with Chancellor’s Regulation A-663."

This really has nothing to do with believing immigrants will destroy NYC....an argument that has been made for about 200 years.

Look at what's happening in Blue cities because of their unconstitutional, sanctuary status for ILLEGAL, unvetted, untested immigrants. You're cool with that?

Yes...Joe Biden with an average lead in polling at +14

In a solid Blue city. I get that. But Independents agree with Republicans by a large margin. Pedo-Joe is losing Independents. Not good for the pedophile.

In a solid Blue city. I get that. But Independents agree with Republicans by a large margin. Pedo-Joe is losing Independents. Not good for the pedophile.
It's a lead of +14 for the STATE of New York.

It's a lead of +14 for the STATE of New York.
As I said. It's a solid Blue state. I get it. Dumbasses will be dumbasses, voting party line, America be damned. However, independents are on the side of Republicans. Not good for the pedophile and his gang.

No one wants to work....
Yeah? Well tough shit.

Quit paying them unemployment and welfare. They will eventually have no choice.

I worked shit jobs all during college but I used it as motivation to work hard and finish, so that I wouldn't be stuck in those shit jobs forever.

Trying to humorous again?
Pointing out that New Yorkers have been saying that about immigrants for 200 years. This isn't some Final Jeopardy in the Tournament of Champions shit, but most of you slept in high school history because it didn't have anything to do with fingerbanging or sportsball.
Look at what's happening in Blue cities because of their unconstitutional, sanctuary status for ILLEGAL, unvetted, untested immigrants.
Well, people don't have much trouble getting their roof replaced. And there's some bomb ass food if you go to the part of town where no one hablas. Comprende?

It's low on my list of priorities. We will need the labor. Got to compete with the wily Japanese Chinese. So fvck all that, we gotta get on with these.

Pointing out that New Yorkers have been saying that about immigrants for 200 years. This isn't some Final Jeopardy in the Tournament of Champions shit, but most of you slept in high school history because it didn't have anything to do with fingerbanging or sportsball.

Well, people don't have much trouble getting their roof replaced. And there's some bomb ass food if you go to the part of town where no one hablas. Comprende?

It's low on my list of priorities. We will need the labor. Got to compete with the wily Japanese Chinese. So fvck all that, we gotta get on with these.

And how does that negate what I said?

You are backing illegal immigration. I am not.

Between the two of us, who does the Constitution back the most?

Yeah? Well tough shit.
Exactly, because it is a false assumption. Prime age workforce participation rates are back to Trumpian levels. MAKE WORK GREAT AGAIN.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/writ...7/the-labor-supply-rebound-from-the-pandemic/

But sometimes statistics don't lie, so here's some food for thought:

The US Chamber of Commerce says that if every unemployed American actually got a job we would still be 3 million workers short.

https://www.uschamber.com/workforce/understanding-americas-labor-shortage

Moody's says 70% of the decline in the labor force since 2019 is due to people aging out of the workforce. And demographic trends say it is only going to get MUCH worse.

https://www.axios.com/2023/05/08/us-labor-shortage-older-workers

When I tell you immigration isn't a political problem but is in reality a business solution, I am not making shit up. That's why when your party has been in power it hasn't done shit about it, it just wants you to think it will because they tell you immigrants are bad hombres.

Weird but true: immigrants are 30% less likely than WHITE AMERICANS to be incarcerated.

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/mythical-tie-between-immigration-and-crime

And here's the part in that research that might blow your mind, but it makes sense when you stop and think about it: Mexican and Central American immigrants with low levels of education are FAR less likely than American born high school drop-outs to be criminals. It makes sense because contrary to what you might believe, manual labor work is relatively stable, it keeps them busy.

In short, the billionaires that control our politicians are intent on building a bigger, better work force. But the politicians that tell you immigrants are bad criminals will cut their taxes more. It's a win-win.

I am telling you people are stupid and politicians lie. And that The Final Cut is an underappreciated album.

But because you are stupid and believe lying politicians, it offends you.

I do back cheap but delicious Mexican and Central American dive food, you got me there.

WTF? I believe what I see and that is a massive influx people from all over the world coming into our country illegally. They are breaking our laws and being rewarded for it. You may be okay with that and that's your stupidity. We are a nation of laws.

You may be okay with that and that's your stupidity.
I'm not telling you what is right or wrong; I am telling you why, and why it is not going to be"fixed" anytime soon, especially when people like you don't understand the why. The fact you don't get that is YOUR stupidity.

Shit, I'd be happy if someone would invent a time machine, go back, and do something so we have about 100 million Americans today, no more. IDGAF if they are born here or not, legal or not, what color...there's too many goddamn people. So no, I don't want more people here, especially ones that are more likely to breed.

Demand candidates that are radical in wanting to remove money from politics. That's the answer to most of our problems. All the rest of full of shit and beholden to people who are not us.

I'm not telling you what is right or wrong; I am telling you why, and why it is not going to be"fixed" anytime soon, especially when people like you don't understand the why. The fact you don't get that is YOUR stupidity.

Shit, I'd be happy if someone would invent a time machine, go back, and do something so we have about 100 million Americans today, no more. IDGAF if they are born here or not, legal or not, what color...there's too many goddamn people. So no, I don't want more people here, especially ones that are more likely to breed.

Demand candidates that are radical in wanting to remove money from politics. That's the answer to most of our problems. All the rest of full of shit and beholden to people who are not us.

So you have GOT to be pissed about Democrats' sanctuary cities and the Pedo administration's border policies.

So you have GOT to be pissed about Democrats' sanctuary cities and the Pedo administration's border policies.
Jesus Christ you are stupid.

I am pissed that the highest bidders run this country. Everything else is merely a symptom.

And maybe you're wrong. Maybe this really is what is needed for another century of global dominance. Bodies to feed the economic engine. After all, growth is the name of the game. Shit, I'll be gone in 25 years or so, I'll never know the end result.

But what I do know is you and I don't matter.

Take my advice: move to the middle of nowhere. Turn off the angry news. Grow a large garden. Get a dog. You will be happier while nothing changes.

Jesus Christ you are stupid.

I am pissed that the highest bidders run this country. Everything else is merely a symptom.

And maybe you're wrong. Maybe this really is what is needed for another century of global dominance. Bodies to feed the economic engine. After all, growth is the name of the game. Shit, I'll be gone in 25 years or so, I'll never know the end result.

But what I do know is you and I don't matter.

Take my advice: move to the middle of nowhere. Turn off the angry news. Grow a large garden. Get a dog. You will be happier while nothing changes.

I'm very flattered, but I have to tell you...I'm not Jesus Christ. I despise the fact that the rich run our country. Since Pedo-Joe took office, I pay more in taxes, I pay more for goods and services, I pay more for energy and I help pay for the free f***ing ride that illegal foreign nationals are rewarded for breaking our laws. Things are changing for everyone, regardless of where they live. We're on the brink of war and we have leaders in Congress NOT condemning the attacks by Hamas terrorists....All Democrats.

Watch the news, don't watch the news....I still see and feel the damages to our country.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT