ADVERTISEMENT

Need a ruling, moderator of the peoples

^^^Snotlicker, licking Snot.^^^ Both are cowards. One is an oath breaker.

And won't take HIS own bet.

Thrown outWhat he said is if Mush drops out, you're out immediately.
Much drops....greed

Baseball Youre Out GIF by StickerGiant

Reactions: Jartard
What is the actual bet? I’m not trying to be funny, I’ve had greed on Ignore for so long I’m honestly not sure the parameters of the bet. Being impartial, I volunteer to make a ruling

Reactions: Jartard
He us out if Mush drops out. Immediately.
That's an absurd ruling from the fake news moderator. If Michigan doesn't make the FBS playoffs this year, does that mean they are no longer the national champions for the last six weeks of the season when the playoffs will happen? Of course not. Michigan will continue being the national champion until a new national champion is crowned.

Likewise, just because Biden were to hypothetically not be in the running for the presidency, he doesn't actually fulfill not being reelected until the election is over.

We need a real moderator with common sense.

That's an absurd ruling from the fake news moderator. If Michigan doesn't make the FBS playoffs this year, does that mean they are no longer the national champions for the last six weeks of the season when the playoffs will happen? Of course not. Michigan will continue being the national champion until a new national champion is crowned.

Great analogy..... Dork!

Reactions: 30CAT
Wanna make a perma ban bet on that???
I did.

28 JUN 2024, 6:18 AM.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Likewise, just because Biden were to hypothetically not be in the running for the presidency, he doesn't actually fulfill not being reelected until the election is over.

It’s like amateur wrestling. It’s a forfeit and a win for the honorable @MichiganHerd

He gone if Biden bows out. Immediately.

He gone if Biden bows out. Immediately.
Incredibly shortsighted and stupid. Something could happen to trump before the election: death, imprisonment, pulling out, etc. Biden could jump back in after pulling out. Many things could happen which would then cause for another change.

It's why it makes no sense to make a ruling until the outcome actually happens.

But I wouldn't expect any of you deplorables to be able to make wise decisions.

Joe Biden is the dem candidate. He’s the incumbent who the dNC fought tooth & nail to prevent challengers against. There are no other dem candidates on the stage. He’s declared himself healthy & committed. People need to quit acting like he’s not in it.
The way the media & dems are spinning this, Biden’s just old. It’s not cognitive. Sure, if they finally admit it’s cognitive, Joe gets removed & now they’ve got a way bigger problem with Kamala & this election.
So Joe is already the left’s man-in-the-ring. If he forfeits now, it’s not just a loss, he’s an actual quitter.

Incredibly shortsighted and stupid. Something could happen to trump before the election: death, imprisonment, pulling out, etc. Biden could jump back in after pulling out. Many things could happen which would then cause for another change.

It's why it makes no sense to make a ruling until the outcome actually happens.

But I wouldn't expect any of you deplorables to be able to make wise decisions.
It's not like you can't still communicate with your old gay uncle after he gets his well deserved boot in the ass from Pullman.

Sure, Greed doesn't have a cell phone, but you can still call him on his landline. He will call you but only after 10pm when the rate for long distance calls lowers.

I did.

28 JUN 2024, 6:18 AM.

You did NOT you trumpchum sucking liar.

What he said is if Mush drops out, you're out immediately.
Wanna make a perma ban bet on that???

If Biden drops out, your orange jesus can't beat him. Idiot.

If teams couldn’t play football during Covid, it was a forfeit. ET is done either way. The bet was Trump vs Biden, sounds like Biden is gonna be a quitter like Greed was/is to the workforce.
Except for the fact this is not a football game and you don't maker the rules. Idiot.

Morons, what does Vegas do when there is a bet between two sides? If the game isn't played due to forfeit, the bet doesn't count. It's a no contest. Hell, even if the expected starting pitcher doesn't start the game, the bets are wiped off.

Morons, what does Vegas do when there is a bet between two sides? If the game isn't played due to forfeit, the bet doesn't count. It's a no contest. Hell, even if the expected starting pitcher doesn't start the game, the bets are wiped off.
Except this isn't Vegas and you don't make the rules.

Reactions: 19MU88
Except this isn't Vegas
Well, moron, we are discussing how things work on bets. Considering Vegas has a little history of betting, it is reasonable to use their rules instead of some bogus rule from old, bald, fat, retirees.

and you don't make the rules.
I run this fvcking place. I proved it with the smackboard. I proved it with shutting this board down for a day a few weeks ago. I proved it by getting Crispy Lips to stop his obsessive shit posting.

Well, yeah. That's so I don't become fat, old, and gets stuck with 2s in my bed.

He couldn't run a 5K let alone the board that I built from a monastery into a whorehouse.
Looks like you are using too much in the forehead. It looks like you have a receding hair line.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT