ADVERTISEMENT

Needing My Hardwood Floors Cleaned

I went with a local veteran owned company up here a few years ago. He did a fantastic job with the hardwood middle floor we have here.

I'd look around at some good small businesses, to be honest. Not saying Stanley Steemer isn't good, just like to support the little guy—especially if they're a veteran.

I went with a local veteran owned company up here a few years ago. He did a fantastic job with the hardwood middle floor we have here.

I'd look around at some good small businesses, to be honest. Not saying Stanley Steemer isn't good, just like to support the little guy—especially if they're a veteran.

I’ll keep looking around a bit before I make a decision. There just aren’t any basic, wood businesses around that are worth anything that I’ve seen. But I’d like to get it done soon. Preferably before summer.

I’ll keep looking around a bit before I make a decision. There just aren’t any basic, wood businesses around that are worth anything that I’ve seen. But I’d like to get it done soon. Preferably before summer.
You're a liar. You and your word games are almost as stupid as your orange jesus.

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

Thinking about hiring Stanley Steemer. They seem to have a lot of merit. And it’s just basic wood…nothing to it.

Thoughts?
I hear all of this. Once I spilled 22.90 ounces of Levi Garrett’s tobacco juice on my floor. It was literally a creek. I slipped and fell. I was no Wayne Gretzky skating around. But hockey isn’t popular in WV. Cost 255.70 to clean it up.

I thought Greed built shitty cabinets not shitty hardwood flooring.

Why is the little twerp ruining yet another thread?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT