ADVERTISEMENT

New Coach. Same Herd.

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Absolute embarrassing loss.

Complete choke jobs. Horrible ball security, mental errors, soft coverage, horrid special teams, and terrible coaching down the stretch. Not having your players ready for that alow roll onsides. It was OBVIOUS what was coming.

Absolute embarrassing loss.

Complete choke jobs. Horrible ball security, mental errors, soft coverage, horrid special teams, and terrible coaching down the stretch. Not having your players ready for that alow roll onsides. It was OBVIOUS what was coming.
Sir, how DARE YOU??!!

Aaron and Coach Stowers will be along shortly to deal with you.

Ruined a season?? Jesus. Bahahahaha

What did some of you really think we would see this year with Doc players? We gave Doc at least 5 years with the “young team”/new system excuse. I’m going to give this team more than 3 weeks of the season to develop before I claim “it’s over”.

Doing one thing all the time is not a good strategy... I love fast break offense, the game situation didn't call for it in the 4th quarter last night. You have to be able to adapt.

And not being prepared for that onside kick was just dumb.

Doing one thing all the time is not a good strategy... I love fast break offense, the game situation didn't call for it in the 4th quarter last night. You have to be able to adapt.

And not being prepared for that onside kick was just dumb.
I’ll take this style of offense all day over what we’ve seen in years past. We were 3-4 offensive plays away from having this game potentially blown wide open. Defense didn’t make adjustments when necessary

Ruined a season?? Jesus. Bahahahaha

To you, yes. You have stated that we should expect to win every game in the league, so to you, it is a three game season (the joke HBCU I-AA is certainly an automatic). You have also stated that the various “minor bowls” to which EVERY team, save one, in EVERY G5 league goes to are beneath your notice.

So, yes, MU will at best be 2-1, but is 99% likely to be 1-2, in the season as you see it, is over, MU having beaten a service academy that seems unlikely to win a game this year. MU, will, again, possibly go to not the Rose Bowl, which you consider unimportant.

Post next Friday and then see you next September.

For me, I will have the coach’s back, 100%. I know we can right this ship and achieve against our peer institutions in CUSA.

But, see, that matters to me, and not to you.
What did some of you really think we would see this year with Doc players? We gave Doc at least 5 years with the “young team”/new system excuse.

Doc: no longer the head coach. No longer responsible.

Sam C said:
“For me, I will have the coach’s back, 100%, just not this week @ App, because I, Sam, have decreed that we will get humbled by Yosef. However, I know we can right this ship and achieve against our peer institutions in CUSA.”

I think I have summarized your thoughts…correct?

I think I have summarized your thoughts…correct?
No, and you know better. I consider Marshall football important and its opponents valid. I also have the sense to understand that if Team A beats Team B, and then Team B beats Team C 14 days later, it is a MAJOR upset if Team C would go on, five days later, to beat Team A. And also probably a sign that none of them are any good.

After that, no matter the result, the team will go on into a league and a season I consider valid and important, and you do not. After Friday, see you in September.

No, and you know better. I consider Marshall football important and its opponents valid. I also have the sense to understand that if Team A beats Team B, and then Team B beats Team C 14 days later, it is a MAJOR upset if Team C would go on, five days later, to beat Team A. And also probably a sign that none of them are any good.

After that, no matter the result, the team will go on into a league and a season I consider valid and important, and you do not. After Friday, see you in September.
Keep your keyboard off of my mouth!! You do not speak for me or anyone else on this board. Until you realize that no one on here likes you, or respects anything you have to say, you are going to continue to waste energy & all of our time with your senseless drivel. The old Team A,B,C theory has been debunked so many times it is folly to use it! EVERYone that posts on this board is sticking with their Herd no matter what happens Thursday, or next week, month, year & decade! So just stop, Sam, just stop.

To you, yes. You have stated that we should expect to win every game in the league, so to you, it is a three game season (the joke HBCU I-AA is certainly an automatic). You have also stated that the various “minor bowls” to which EVERY team, save one, in EVERY G5 league goes to are beneath your notice.
Do you ever stop lying? Please link to my comments where I have ever said this. You cant...because I haven't . Keep lying loser. You're a joke.

I know we can right this ship and achieve against our peer institutions in CUSA.
If you could actually read and comprehend, you would see I've made the exact same claim after Saturday night. We should likely run the table in the conference. Please STFU with your lies.

Keep your keyboard off of my mouth!! You do not speak for me or anyone else on this board.
No, I just remember what YOU SAY.
EVERYone that posts on this board is sticking with their Herd no matter what happens Thursday, or next week, month, year & decade! So just stop, Sam, just stop.
But YOU have stated, dozens of times, that CUSA is “DOA” and the teams in it are “not our peers” and that wins against them should be “automatic” and so on.

I’m sure you hope the Herd wins in conference. It is just that I understand that will be an accomplishment, and you consider it the minimum acceptable result and NBD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT