ADVERTISEMENT

New COVID panic is bullshit

DO NOT COMPLY. They will keep doing it forever.
If your boss says wear a mask to work. You will.

Big-Bad-Virus-ONLINE-COLOR.jpg

The article states "Panic is rising"??? Really? I was traveling all weekend, in multiple airports on multiple planes...I saw no "panic". The number of people wearing a mask wasn't even measurable.

I went for a medical consultation a few days ago and noticed more people in the clinic wearing masks than on my last visit.

I went for a medical consultation a few days ago and noticed more people in the clinic wearing masks than on my last visit.
Most of the clinics around here still require them. While I get it (to an small extent), I'm not sure how effective it is having a room full of sick people, like an ER waiting room, with them on.

Kids & teachers just went back to school. Of course there's gonna be a spike in cold & flu symptoms. Not everything is covid.

Covid and other flus on the rise. People already sick in medical clinics are concerned about getting flus and covid and are wearing masks. Insanity.

DO NOT COMPLY. They will keep doing it forever.
Glad to see you got your meme instructions. It was funny how this suddenly exploded on social media last week.

It's really amazing, you people think of yourselves as free thinkers, but without fail will instantly repeat the same memes en masse. Really you are no different than what you say the left is: lemmings.
The article states "Panic is rising"??? Really? I was traveling all weekend, in multiple airports on multiple planes...I saw no "panic". The number of people wearing a mask wasn't even measurable.
Glad to see someone else realizes Cat is full of shit. He is adept at finding full of shit sources, I'll give him that.
Not a terrible idea, as soon as schools reopen a lot of nasty viruses really pick up steam. Especially the kind that give you projectile vomit and explosive squirts. bUt mAsKs aRe nOt eFfEcTiVe....I'll take even 2% efficiency to help my odds of not having my asshole explode for a couple days.

That is the dumbest fvcking cartoon I have ever seen and highlights the complete disconnect between the idiocy of the left and common sense on the right. It has nothing to do with "fear."

Blind obedience to a worthless action that provides no actual benefit to anyone is insane and immoral.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Glad to see you got your meme instructions. It was funny how this suddenly exploded on social media last week.

It's really amazing, you people think of yourselves as free thinkers, but without fail will instantly repeat the same memes en masse. Really you are no different than what you say the left is: lemmings.

Glad to see someone else realizes Cat is full of shit. He is adept at finding full of shit sources, I'll give him that.

Not a terrible idea, as soon as schools reopen a lot of nasty viruses really pick up steam. Especially the kind that give you projectile vomit and explosive squirts. bUt mAsKs aRe nOt eFfEcTiVe....I'll take even 2% efficiency to help my odds of not having my asshole explode for a couple days.
How is "Cat full of shit" when the left IS driving the fear train....again? And yes, mask are not effective when keeping you from getting the shits.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
That is the dumbest fvcking cartoon I have ever seen and highlights the complete disconnect between the idiocy of the left and common sense on the right. It has nothing to do with "fear."

Blind obedience to a worthless action that provides no actual benefit to anyone is insane and immoral.
I''ll say this yet again. You are a complete idiot. Really. You're a complete idiot. And a liar.

greed is ready

during an election year everything is
Tier Three, we know the useless poster isn’t intelligent enough to defend his comment. But since you liked it, perhaps you can:

How, by any reasonable measure, is the summer of 2023 considered an “election year” in the context that it is being discussed?

One would think you deplorables would have learned after it didn’t magically disappear after the last election like you claimed.

And this is the best one: You morons argued that Dems created Covid as the only way to remove the president. But now you’re arguing that the Dems are hyping it to keep a president in office? Does Covid only infect republicans or something?

You fvcking morons truly lack even basic critical thinking skills.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I was going on the wagon this week but after reading this thread, screw that. I firmly believe alcohol is a huge contributing factor in my rare sickness, being COVID free to-date, last flu I had being a decade and a half ago, and picking up a cold maybe, maybe, once a year.

How is "Cat full of shit" when the left IS driving the fear train....again?
I have heard it claimed that today's "conservatives" are disconnected from reality; you yourself said no one is in fear or panicked, yet now you claim the fear train is chugging along....I'd say you are unsure of your own reality. I mean, if the left are all lemmings, shouldn't a great deal of Americans be panicked?

Norovirus....as I said, I'll take even a 2% betterment of the odds at the doctor's office when that shit is raging in town.

Tier Three, we know the useless poster isn’t intelligent enough to defend his comment. But since you liked it, perhaps you can:

How, by any reasonable measure, is the summer of 2023 considered an “election year” in the context that it is being discussed?

One would think you deplorables would have learned after it didn’t magically disappear after the last election like you claimed.

And this is the best one: You morons argued that Dems created Covid as the only way to remove the president. But now you’re arguing that the Dems are hyping it to keep a president in office? Does Covid only infect republicans or something?

The election cycle starts when primary season goes into full swing. I recall watching a nationally televised primary debate just last week. We're certainly in the wheelhouse.

And if you don't think they'll start pushing lockdowns and other measures in order to engage in vote-harvesting before November '24 rolls around, you're dumber than you look, Annie.

Last edited:
No one said 2023 is an election year you illiterate fool.

I replied to a comment stating, "not everything is COVID". No where did I mention 2023 being an election year. please concentrate as you read.

Let me dumb it down for you just a tad, it was a sarcastic analogy regarding the overstated COVID deaths during the election year of 2020.

The Dems created COVID??? that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Are you lying, stupid or just quoting one isolated idiot so you can attribute that quote to an entire group of people.

Man you are slipping? too much Rogaine seeping into the brain?

I have heard it claimed that today's "conservatives" are disconnected from reality; you yourself said no one is in fear or panicked, yet now you claim the fear train is chugging along....I'd say you are unsure of your own reality. I mean, if the left are all lemmings, shouldn't a great deal of Americans be panicked?
I wasn't suggesting most are buying into the fear nonsense. But to act like the left isn't trying to lead the fear train and most of the lemmings are not putting on masks for a 1-2% efficiency is being completely dishonest.

No one said 2023 is an election year you illiterate fool.

I replied to a comment stating, "not everything is COVID". No where did I mention 2023 being an election year. please concentrate as you read.
The topic of the discussion was the alleged surge and/or panic of Covid. Your comment is still up for everybody to read, and you clearly implied that everything is Covid in an election year. Hell, even the guy who liked your post (finally, somebody acknowledged you on here!) argued that it was considered part of the election cycle, which now you’re denying having said.

You morons can’t even agree with each other.

I didn't read jack squat. I am tired of the bullshit.

No I won't either. I will either not go in the office or hand him the keys this time. Not going to go through it again and watch people cave to stupid bullshit.

The topic of the discussion was the alleged surge and/or panic of Covid. Your comment is still up for everybody to read, and you clearly implied that everything is Covid in an election year. Hell, even the guy who liked your post (finally, somebody acknowledged you on here!) argued that it was considered part of the election cycle, which now you’re denying having said.

You morons can’t even agree with each other.
you are trying way to hard Baldy. simmer down. you are looking angry and flustered. not good.

I clearly explained to you what comment I replied to, if you are too stupid to understand, that is genetic. But, I do get a chuckle out of it, as always with you.

Wear your mask then, sheep.
At the doctor's office when everyone there is obviously sick as a dog? I know we only invented masks, respirators, etc when COVID happened....oh wait, medical professionals have been using that shit for 100 years.

I'm also left wondering how someone making their own decision to wear a mask in certain situations isn't in line with libertarian ideals...making ones own decisions for what they feel is in their best interest is kinda the main point of liberalism, moron.
I didn't read jack squat. I am tired of the bullshit.
You know, when EG calls you a liar every day it doesn't mean you should just go ahead lie.

Biden said he would make it go away...so Dems could try to take credit for it.

Yet, hear we are and the morons are talking about mandatory vaccines and mask mandates again.

At the doctor's office when everyone there is obviously sick as a dog? I know we only invented masks, respirators, etc when COVID happened....oh wait, medical professionals have been using that shit for 100 years.

I'm also left wondering how someone making their own decision to wear a mask in certain situations isn't in line with libertarian ideals...making ones own decisions for what they feel is in their best interest is kinda the main point of liberalism, moron.

You know, when EG calls you a liar every day it doesn't mean you should just go ahead lie.
So if I say do not comply you that that is reading a meme? Cmon.

You guys go ahead and wear those masks and do it the rest of your lives when they want to take control. Not me.

Biden said he would make it go away...so Dems could try to take credit for it.

Yet, hear we are and the morons are talking about mandatory vaccines and mask mandates again.
So you didn’t defend anything I accused you morons of doing. Brilliant.

BUT BIDEN!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
at some point, you draw that line in the sand. You may enjoy giving up your freedoms to a bunch of quasi monarchs, but I don't.
You're a lying oath breaker. I draw the line when someone lies all the time and breaks their oath. Those things make you a bigly deplorable and covfefe minion.

You're a lying oath breaker. I draw the line when someone lies all the time and breaks their oath. Those things make you a bigly deplorable and covfefe minion.
If you think that is the case, sheep, do something about it.

I'd respond, but all I can make out is "Baaaa. Baaaaaa."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT