ADVERTISEMENT

New COVID panic is bullshit

At the doctor's office when everyone there is obviously sick as a dog? I know we only invented masks, respirators, etc when COVID happened....oh wait, medical professionals have been using that shit for 100 years.

I'm also left wondering how someone making their own decision to wear a mask in certain situations isn't in line with libertarian ideals...making ones own decisions for what they feel is in their best interest is kinda the main point of liberalism, moron.

You know, when EG calls you a liar every day it doesn't mean you should just go ahead lie.

Before the year 2020 how many times did you wear a mask in any medical facility when seeking treatment? I mean they’ve been around for 100 years and you were going in there with all those sick people.

Before the year 2020 how many times did you wear a mask in any medical facility when seeking treatment? I mean they’ve been around for 100 years and you were going in there with all those sick people.
That would be zero

Reactions: 19MU88
Before the year 2020 how many times did you experience a U.S. pandemic as bad as covid??
That would be zero

jiFfM.jpg

Before the year 2020 how many times did you wear a mask in any medical facility when seeking treatment?
Never....because before 2020 I avoided the PCP's office when flu and such was banging. Being diabetic and having had a heart attack makes me more susceptible to severe complications from flu, so I am likely more careful than most of you. Kind of hard to avoid the doctor when we went at least a year when something was raging, so I was stuck going.

But I did on occasion wear a mask when visiting family or friends in a hospital. Sometimes to protect them, other times to protect me. Gloves too. A few times I was required to wear a gown as well.

Now more importantly, let's get back to the reply of mine that started you crackheads replying to me and being confused. I simply said "it's probably not a bad idea" to wear a mask at the doctor's office when something is going around, because someone else noted they recently saw a few more people doing so. I though conservatives were all about personal responsibility and the choice to take responsibility for oneself? So why the criticism for supporting people making their own decisions? As usual, most of what y'all say here is mired in hypocrisy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT