ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD New Orleans Bowl: Marshall vs. Louisiana

What a shit 4th quarter performance (especially after a teammate gets cheap shot, you’d think you’d have some energy!), hopefully huff can free his schedule and interview for a couple more teams in the off season!

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Well, I guess that's it for Wells....who's it gonna be next year?

Hell fire this is a damn dumpster fire. Why would you give anyone an interview from our team. I'm sure wells is a good kid either this position ain't for him or we don't have a coach that can help or both. Hurry up offense with only 86 yards..what the hell!!!!

Reactions: Jartard
What a shit 4th quarter performance (especially after a teammate gets cheap shot, you’d think you’d have some energy!), hopefully huff can free his schedule and interview for a couple more teams in the off season!

yeah cause he recruited these Quarterbacks.

I would say that a major area to address from this season is our disturbing propensity to collapse in the 4th quarter. It’s not a trend you like to see take hold.
If we are only going to have the ball 15 minutes a game we better recruit 50 defensive front 7 defensive players.

Reactions: Daywalker86
Good Defense tonight... then got gassed... offense looked like trash besides Ali who shouldn’t be at Marshall..

Hope Huff cleans house!!

Hell, I’d actually take the Bagent guy at Shepherd for one season next year, otherwise I don’t see anyway we don’t start a true freshman next season.

Next year's QB competition is going to be fun to watch.

Wells, who the coaches don't trust (and rightfully so)
Zban, clearly not the guy
3 freshmen we know nothing about.

Reactions: mlblack16.
yeah cause he recruited these Quarterbacks.
He stuck with a QB who looked liked he was still concussed…throwing to ghost all night. My problem is that Huff wants to move so fast on offense that he screws over his Defense with having to be on the field for 3/4 the game..I also think not going for that 4th and 1 was trash. I think the defense did a great job and Ali(won’t be surprised to see him in the portal soon). Lastly, WVUs Trickett needs to be let go the WRs play this year has been God awful!

Next year's QB competition is going to be fun to watch.

Wells, who the coaches don't trust (and rightfully so)
Zban, clearly not the guy
3 freshmen we know nothing about.
I’ll say this: if wells is starting QB I’m not buying season tickets. No way I’m spending money to watch this garbage a 3rd straight year.

Reactions: Jartard
He stuck with a QB who looked liked he was still concussed…throwing to ghost all night. My problem is that Huff wants to move so fast on offense that he screws over his Defense with having to be on the field for 3/4 the game..I also think not going for that 4th and 1 was trash. I think the defense did a great job and Ali(won’t be surprised to see him in the portal soon). Lastly, WVUs Trickett needs to be let go the WRs play this year has been God awful!
Time of possession has absolutely nothing to do with Huffs “pace” we almost never snapped the ball with a ton of time left on the play clock.

the time of possession issue is caused because our only scoring drives were brought on by two huge runs. Other the. That we would be 3 or 6 and out. We can’t sustain drives because our QB can’t be trusted the throw more than a screen. I don’t think he’s concussed, I think he’s Grant Wells.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT