ADVERTISEMENT

Next three opponents

Don't build up the teams that beat us. Fact is the so-called HBCU leagues don't even belong in I-AA. That score is meaningless. I believe that there are regular students at Marshall, who with a week of practice, could have beat Morgan State. Akron is a middle level MAC team which will finish about 3rd or 4th in its division and go to some meaningless bowl. Louisville is a very good, but not great team, as Clemson showed us. They drew an easy schedule the rest of the way in the way too expanded ACC, and might go 11-1, and might even play in the ACC championship is FSU can right itself or Clemson has a case of "clemsoning" somewhere else, but it would finish about 5th in the SEC West. Pitt is mediocre, and was totally exposed by a bad Oklahoma State and a better than usual (still not that great) UNC team.

Fact is this team is 1-3 and if it played a legit I-AA might be 0-4. It should be 4-3 in three weeks (anything less is the team has just quit) but that does not mean anything. The beat downs resume on the 29th. This team just is not very good.

You must be smoking crack as most of your statements are complete hogwash. Do us a favor and wait until basketball season before posting again.

Not really, more like straight gibberish.:eek:

He was fine until he got to his Louisville analysis, then he ran right off the rails.

5th in the SEC West??? Who exactly would they finish behind besides Bama? He lost all credibility with that remark.

Fine. Like I said, I always thought living in the real world and having realistic takes was one of the great differences between Marshall fans and Spamites. I am disapointed to be wrong, at least about our most delusional.

Fact is that this team should be 4-3 and the cold douche of reality will be applied by USM, That is reality. This team is not any good. I wish I was wrong, but I'm just not.

As to big boy football, in January the champion has an 80 to 90 % chance of being from the Greatest Conference, as it usually is. Louisville has a solid team, but do not confuse what you see in any other conference with the SEC.

And the cold douche of reality is applied, not by a mediocre USM as predicted, but by one of the worst programs in the country, three weeks early.

This team has now officially quit. 2-10 or 3-9.

The best way to avoid having to reset your world view is to live in the real world from jump street.

This is a bad football team, and it is not going to get any better this year, and not much better next year either.

Next three opponents! Better ask Carnac the Magnificent! You youngsters will have to look the meaning of that up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT