ADVERTISEMENT

NHR, but

Looking at their other future schedules, they have a game scheduled with Purdue, for the 2021 season, the same weekend we play NC Central. I'd much rather see MU play Purdue again, or schedule a series with UConn, than play a lowly FCS school.

Reactions: Elkview
And in typical UCONN fashion no one will show up for the home games and no one outside of campus will continue to care. Football is just something they do there until b-ball season starts

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
I'd be interested to see how many of those teams end up with games against UCONN's basketball team too.

Reactions: pdbailey
Looking at their other future schedules, they have a game scheduled with Purdue, for the 2021 season, the same weekend we play NC Central. I'd much rather see MU play Purdue again, or schedule a series with UConn, than play a lowly FCS school.

I am sure most people would but we have to have those teams want to play Marshall. We can want games with all different types of teams...however those programs have to want the same thing.

One thing for sure lexy UConns future OVERALL schedule better than any CUSA ALL CONFERENCE games IMO.

Reactions: Elkview
We should do the same, sell our own games, get the Herd back on TV across WV,OH,KY and beyond like they were before on local TV stations, play Southern Miss, ECU every year Ohio, Boise, UCF, Cincinnati, Air Force, Army, Navy, BYU, other Indie’s....it’s just not that big of a problem. We would have plenty of opponents to play, should even work a deal with the SB, MAC, MW to play rotating teams in each conference, that carries over to other sports.

FREE MARSHALL FOOTBALL

We should do the same, sell our own games, get the Herd back on TV across WV,OH,KY and beyond like they were before on local TV stations, play Southern Miss, ECU every year Ohio, Boise, UCF, Cincinnati, Air Force, Army, Navy, BYU, other Indie’s....it’s just not that big of a problem. We would have plenty of opponents to play, should even work a deal with the SB, MAC, MW to play rotating teams in each conference, that carries over to other sports.

FREE MARSHALL FOOTBALL

And give up all that Facebook package money? C’mon man

Reactions: Sash19
One thing for sure lexy UConns future OVERALL schedule better than any CUSA ALL CONFERENCE games IMO.

again....those teams have to WANT to play Marshall. What does Huntington have to offer teams to come visit if we were independent? Big recruiting area? Nope. Exciting place to visit? Well according to those on here Huntington is a trashy, drug infested, obese city so why would say...BYU want to come visit? Our own constant slam how Huntington has the worst crime rate, etc. again why would a bunch OT teams want to visit Huntington?

No way we would survive as an independent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT