ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Will Grier will not play in WVU’s bowl game

I have never seen the word "career" in your post.

Uh, yeah. That's why I said that I clarified it for you in the next post.

And did you fvck up the quote again? Why do you two morons keep making posts which are nothing but an entire quote of somebody without responding to it? With you, I at least give you some leeway since you're old as shit. The other moron? He isn't old. He is just purely dumb. He does the same thing as you.

Now, are you going to keep trying to find any argument you can make since you've been destroyed? Are you going to continue hiding from your fabricated claim that I said Spav wasn't coaching in the bowl game?

And did you fvck up the quote again? Why do you two morons keep making posts which are nothing but an entire quote of somebody without responding to it? With you, I at least give you some leeway since you're old as shit. The other moron? He isn't old. He is just purely dumb. He does the same thing as you.

Now, are you going to keep trying to find any argument you can make since you've been destroyed? Are you going to continue hiding from your fabricated claim that I said Spav wasn't coaching in the bowl game?
Look, If I wanted to hear from an asshole, all I had to do was fart. Questioning my intelligence, I’m an officer in the USAF and probably have done more and seen more then you can imagine! You’re probably some middle age dude who still lives with mommy or daddy or within 5 minutes so **** off “did I quote this ok for you princess and is my grammar acceptable”? Actually please don’t reply I would be much happier, actually I just delete you after this post or this will never end! GO HERD?!?!

Last edited:

Still haven't found that word "career" in any of your posts. Others have clarified what you posted, but I can't find your clarification

Look, If I wanted to hear from an asshole, all I had to do was fart.

Wow. I'm impressed that your memory was good enough to remember that joke from when it was first used in 1992.

Questioning my intelligence I’m an officer in the USAF and probably have done more and seen more then you can imagine! You’re probably some middle age dude who still lives with mommy or daddy or within 5 minutes so **** off “did I quote this ok for you princess”?

You need a question mark after "intelligence." You should have used "than" instead of "then." You should have used "aged" instead of "age." You needed a comma or period after "so." Your last phrase shouldn't have been in quotes, and you needed a comma before "princess."

Other than that, not bad. It's a shame you weren't one of the five in those planes over Japan a few days ago.

Still haven't found that word "career" in any of your posts. Others have clarified what you posted, but I can't find your clarification

Go to post #12 in this thread. The poster named "C.K." - yeah, that's me when I post from a mobile device.

It's alright. You're really fvcking old. You continue to get passes for the stupid things you do on here due to your really advanced age.

Go to post #12 in this thread. The poster named "C.K." - yeah, that's me when I post from a mobile device.

It's alright. You're really fvcking old. You continue to get passes for the stupid things you do on here due to your really advanced age.
So, I'm supposed to know that Yags and CK are the same person? I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid.

Players will only stick around if the post-season games mean something. Hopefully this will help the NCAA make the decision to expand the playoffs.

Coach Saban said it best......"Fans
wanted a playoff system and you got a 4-team system that makes the rest of the Bowls lesser in the eyes of America." "The Rose Bowl used to be a Bowl of distinction...same for the Orange & Sugar." "If a team does not qualify in the voters eyes for the Final Four of Football......fans feel their schools had inferior campaigns."

Bowls are a reward for the hard work and dedication and sacrifices made by the Staffs & Players.

Enjoy what we have and cheer like Hell for your own school or adopted ones!

That's How I Roll......I will be in Texas for the Holidays (visiting our daughter, her spouse & 3 grand kids) and will be cheering for The HERD to wax South Florida.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Does not belong on this page/group
6sMKyov.gif

this board gives meaning to his life, so he puts a little more into it than most.

This guy chases me around from board to board, post to post hoping to get me to acknowledge his presence, yet he claims this board gives meaning to my life.

We both know you don't want to compare lives, dork.

Geez YAGS, feels like you’re throwing shade at me here. I thought I was the poster most obsessed with responding to every post you make?

Coach Saban said it best......"Fans wanted a playoff system and you got a 4-team system that makes the rest of the Bowls lesser in the eyes of America." "The Rose Bowl used to be a Bowl of distinction...same for the Orange & Sugar." "If a team does not qualify in the voters eyes for the Final Four of Football......fans feel their schools had inferior campaigns."

Bowls are a reward for the hard work and dedication and sacrifices made by the Staffs & Players.
And that is exactly why coaches/administrators fought against the playoff for so long. Schools got used to there being 30-40 different "champion" distinctions at the end of each season. Kept people happy & secure in their jobs. This stuff where 1 team ends a champion and everyone else played in a bowl game brings some reality to what the former system was...participation trophies.

Reactions: pdbailey
This stuff where 1 team ends a champion and everyone else played in a bowl game brings some reality to what the former system was...participation trophies.

There are in reality less than 20 teams that have any realistic shot at being the champion, ever. So the remainder, which certainly includes us, should shut down or drop to I-AA?

Any way, you are about to get your wish. The Athletic reports today that a group of college presidents and ADs, including the racist and religious bigot Gee, are advocating for an 8 team playoff as soon as the 20 season. Which kills the bowls. Congratulations boys, you had a great season. Your reward? Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Enjoy watching Alabama play Clemson on TV.

There are in reality less than 20 teams that have any realistic shot at being the champion, ever. So the remainder, which certainly includes us, should shut down or drop to I-AA?

Any way, you are about to get your wish. The Athletic reports today that a group of college presidents and ADs, including the racist and religious bigot Gee, are advocating for an 8 team playoff as soon as the 20 season. Which kills the bowls. Congratulations boys, you had a great season. Your reward? Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Enjoy watching Alabama play Clemson on TV.

Can someone answer for me why Sam has a bigger boner about WVU than he does Marshall? I don't know if I have ever read a post that he didnt mention WVU or the Big 12 in a comment that had nothing to do with either. Stop making Herd fans look like jealous douchebags. Most of the comments I read are interesting or at least worthy of discussion. Your sole purpose on here is to whine about other programs (EVERY other program), most notably WVU.

Reactions: JCT1
So the remainder, which certainly includes us, should shut down or drop to I-AA?

We basically are. When you watch the games that don't involve the top handful of teams they still just talk about those teams. I don't know how many games I see on ESPN where their commentary gets interrupted by the play on the field. They're in the booth pumping Bama, the SEC, and their Heisman pick and the game on the field is just background noise. I mean even now when they show stats they preface them by saying, "against P5 teams." It's as if the games against the G5 don't matter.

FBS college football is the biggest scam/charade in sports outside of professional cycling. You can go back and look at all the national championships in the history of college football. They belong to a small collection of teams and if you narrow those national titles to just AP, BCS, and "Playoff" titles that group shrinks to a handful of teams that own them all.

Before the season 1/2 of the playing field are told going in they aren't allowed in and then 2/3 of the P5 are given a wink-wink that they're in. I got news for people. There is nothing that a team like Rutgers could ever do to get in the playoff. Northwestern. Vanderbilt. Duke. I can keep going. They'd run the table and knock off several top10 teams and the committee would find someway to qualify it.

Colin Cowherd is a perfect example of the attitude towards the "Playoff". It has nothing to do with playing into it. It's about ratings and who they think would be a more entertaining game.

The networks and the committee have already removed us. We just lie to ourselves that we belong.

Outside of a delusion if the P5 cut the G5 off tomorrow what would actually change?

TV Coverage? We're already being streamed on Facebook. We're not getting back to a major network deal.

Post season awards? We aren't even seriously considered now.

Fan interest? Stadiums around the country are losing fans now.

Recruiting? The P5 can't take them all. The ratings systems might become more slanted and have more unranked players that provide the illusion that it killed recruiting, but largely G5 teams will still get the same players they are now.

Money? We're not in the same hemisphere as the P5 so all G5s will still stay relative to each other.

To he honest I think it would be awesome if the G5 just flipped off the P5 and did our own thing before we're told to do it. Let the P5 cannibalize each other. All these P5s suffering from the delusion they belong with the likes of Bama, tOSU, and OU that have been attaining winning seasons off of beating the bottom of the G5 will quickly hate life.

Last edited:
Yes. The players (who are not paid, or at least are not supposed to be) get a multi-day school's out trip to a usually warm nice place with multiple activities put on for them, unlike the regular season's highly controlled quick in and out no fun trips; and a swag bag of free stuff like watches, electronics, clothes, sunglasses, etc.

People that think that the G5 can just be their own division need to understand that 60 odd schools do not a division make. The NCAA would just merge the G5 into I-AA. And NOBODY outside of the fanbases will take any interest in it all all.

And the games won't even be on facebook.

People that think that the G5 can just be their own division need to understand that 60 odd schools do not a division make.

Teh G5 conference commissioners, ADs, and Presidents were already working on doing just that back when realignment first started So evidently they believe they could do it.

And the games won't even be on facebook.

Yes we will. We're their programming now. That wouldn't change. They'd have to scrap streaming CFB all together then. They aren't getting top half P5s.

We basically are. When you watch the games that don't involve the top handful of teams they still just talk about those teams. I don't know how many games I see on ESPN where their commentary gets interrupted by the play on the field. They're in the booth pumping Bama, the SEC, and their Heisman pick and the game on the field is just background noise. I mean even now when they show stats they preface them by saying, "against P5 teams." It's as if the games against the G5 don't matter.

FBS college football is the biggest scam/charade in sports outside of professional cycling. You can go back and look at all the national championships in the history of college football. They belong to a small collection of teams and if you narrow those national titles to just AP, BCS, and "Playoff" titles that group shrinks to a handful of teams that own them all.

Before the season 1/2 of the playing field are told going in they aren't allowed in and then 2/3 of the P5 are given a wink-wink that they're in. I got news for people. There is nothing that a team like Rutgers could ever do to get in the playoff. Northwestern. Vanderbilt. Duke. I can keep going. They'd run the table and knock off several top10 teams and the committee would find someway to qualify it.

Colin Cowherd is a perfect example of the attitude towards the "Playoff". It has nothing to do with playing into it. It's about ratings and who they think would be a more entertaining game.

The networks and the committee have already removed us. We just lie to ourselves that we belong.

Outside of a delusion if the P5 cut the G5 off tomorrow what would actually change?

TV Coverage? We're already being streamed on Facebook. We're not getting back to a major network deal.

Post season awards? We aren't even seriously considered now.

Fan interest? Stadiums around the country are losing fans now.

Recruiting? The P5 can't take them all. The ratings systems might become more slanted and have more unranked players that provide the illusion that it killed recruiting, but largely G5 teams will still get the same players they are now.

Money? We're not in the same hemisphere as the P5 so all G5s will still stay relative to each other.

To he honest I think it would be awesome if the G5 just flipped off the P5 and did our own thing before we're told to do it. Let the P5 cannibalize each other. All these P5s suffering from the delusion they belong with the likes of Bama, tOSU, and OU that have been attaining winning seasons off of beating the bottom of the G5 will quickly hate life.

Glad you have figured out what most people my age have known for years regarding the cfb pecking order.

Your attention seeking is exclusive to this board. When it come to "from board to board," as I stated in my post, it is that dork up there who does it.
You do know that the proper word to have used would have been "comes" and not "come" don't you, grammar guru?

You do know that the proper word to have used would have been "comes" and not "come" don't you, grammar guru?

That was pointed out a few hours ago, old man. Of course, neither you nor upChuck can understand the difference between hitting the wrong key/not hitting a key hard enough/a typo compared with not having the intelligence to know the difference between "there/their," "then/than," etc.

Yes we will. We're their programming now. That wouldn't change. They'd have to scrap streaming CFB all together then. They aren't getting top half P5s.

Nope. Fact is, outside of the fanbases of lower division school and a few hard core sports nerds, most people just lump every division below the top into something they call "small college sports" and take NO notice of it until maybe the championship games, if that. No network, including internet based ones are going to spend four cents broadcasting I-AA football, and dshoe has gone on to his reward.

No TV. No sports book line. No nationally available merchandise. No mentions on any national sports shows. Nothing. Life in I-AA.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
He lacks respect for his coaches,teammates ,fans and the university.Of course I also do not respet them either.Most of fans care about the bowl games no matter who we play or where we play.I will continue to support the Herd win loose.By saying this I do not mean I do not care if we win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT