ADVERTISEMENT

No way North Korea is making more missles

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north...s-despite-denuclearization-pledge-report-says

Trump negotiated a deal with Kim. No way no how the most masterful negotiator of all time got played. Fake news.

Although I thought Trump’s tweet bragging about his success with negotiations was premature, I’m not sure I’d be gloating over this. I was hoping for Trump’s success with NK. It would make the world a safer place. But no way I blame him for NK producing nukes on the sly. The crazy fat boy is going to do what he’s going to do.

I don’t believe anyone is gloating over NK making nukes, just pointing out what an idiot and how easily played our Commander in Chief is.

Funny stuff. You and the rest of the cons castigated obama for saying he'd meet with north korean leaders without preconditions. Try again.
difference is, obama said he would meet, trump did meet.

trump did meet with the crazy bastard. trump did negotiate the return of our soldiers remains. trump did negotiate a denuclearization pledge. your hero just said he would do it. words, actions, there's a difference.

as for you mentally deranged POS libs placing blame on trump for the mentally deranged POS leader of NK attempting to build nukes in hiding . . . wow, what a bunch of mentally deranged POS idiots.

Reactions: mlblack16.

trump did meet with the crazy bastard. trump did negotiate the return of our soldiers remains. trump did negotiate a denuclearization pledge. your hero just said he would do it. words, actions, there's a difference.

as for you mentally deranged POS libs placing blame on trump for the mentally deranged POS leader of NK attempting to build nukes in hiding . . . wow, what a bunch of mentally deranged POS idiots.
Yeah they wrote each other love letters.

Just stating facts.

...From the guy that lives in his in-laws basement.
"trump writing love lettters with kim", "you live in your inlaws basement", "raliegh works at tudors". one jr. high crack after another and you think you're funny. pathetic, really. but, carry on, even if you are too stupid to realize how pathetic you are.

And if Obama met with him the line would of been the opposite by you. You would have demeaned Obama for meeting with an unstable leader and one of the Trump supporters here would have started this thread with the exact same glee in the meeting apparently not working as HerdBuckeye is showing.

And if Obama met with him the line would of been the opposite by you. You would have demeaned Obama for meeting with an unstable leader and one of the Trump supporters here would have started this thread with the exact same glee in the meeting apparently not working as HerdBuckeye is showing.
Difference being, Obama would have met with him, with a cargo plane full of cash. Big tactical difference between the current leader and ex-leader. (Google Iran Deal for supporting documentation)

Reactions: raleighherdfan
nah, you're wrong. however, as michjackass explained above, obummer would have been apologetic for the world suppressing the poor NK regime and offered restitution in some form or fashion. maybe not with NK, doe, as with the iran deal, he was taking care of his heritage . . . his eyes aren't slanted enough to worry with NK.

seriously, doe, if obama, or any pres ftm, would meet with a dictator in an attempt to bring peace, i'm all for it.

You'd have a legitimate point BUT you cons castigated him for saying he'd meet as president without preconditions WHILE he was CAMPAIGNING in 2008 BEFORE he became president.

Well, I am until you can convince me otherwise.

You're a model trumpkin. The entire GOP considered obama an idiot for saying he'd meet with NK and Cuban leaders if done so without preconditions. You, like your bag of cheetos, simply resort to lying at the earliest possible moment.

You're a model trumpkin. The entire GOP considered obama an idiot for saying he'd meet with NK and Cuban leaders if done so without preconditions. You, like your bag of cheetos, simply resort to lying at the earliest possible moment.
Keep trying, nimrod.

Keep trying, nimrod.

You're denying you disagreed with obama's philosophy that he'd meet with certain leaders without preconditions. You and I both know you are blatantly lying. You were arguing against it when it happened on the campaign trail.

He didn't just give him validity by meeting with him. cheeto also gave him a hand-job while allowing people to video it and sucked him off the next week by claiming that he is such a great guy whose people love him.

He didn't just give him validity by meeting with him. cheeto also gave him a hand-job while allowing people to video it and sucked him off the next week by claiming that he is such a great guy whose people love him.
giphy.gif

another lib pissed that trump took action, your hero was just words.

I thought Obama being black would benefit the united states in their relationship with other countries. Most of the world is not white people.

I thought Obama being black would benefit the united states in their relationship with other countries. Most of the world is not white people.

I know. The relationship with the rest of the world leaders is waaaay better under Trump. I mean...they love him. Just the other day at the WW1 ceremony the world leaders were almost in universal praise of Trump and his brand of nationalism.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
What is his "Brand of Nationalism", exactly?

No brand really. Just the words I chose to describe what several of the world leaders spoke on at the memorial. Probably should have just said "nationalism" without the "brand". But all of that is semantics and not the point.

Funnny, everyone on the board with a brain knew this was BS from the get go. The Trumpsters on this board were talking Nobel Peace Prize, he’s a man of action, NK was scared, etc, etc. Now for us who knew this was a farce to begin with are setting back laughing at you morons. And better yet, the first thing out of your stupid mouths is “Obama” right on cue.

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT