ADVERTISEMENT

Norfolk St. Game

Oct 10, 2014
I missed the Norfolk State game last weekend (first home game I've missed in eight years) and was wondering if anyone has a program from the game they would be willing to sell. I would pay above the cover price plus shipping. I try to get a program from every Herd home game and don't want a gap in my collection.

Also, if anyone has a Danbury Mint Joan C. Edwards Stadium replica and/or a program from the 2001 GMAC Bowl vs. East Carolina, I would be willing to pay well for those too (have been looking for two years).

Thank you.

I missed the Norfolk State game last weekend (first home game I've missed in eight years) and was wondering if anyone has a program from the game they would be willing to sell. I would pay above the cover price plus shipping. I try to get a program from every Herd home game and don't want a gap in my collection.

Also, if anyone has a Danbury Mint Joan C. Edwards Stadium replica and/or a program from the 2001 GMAC Bowl vs. East Carolina, I would be willing to pay well for those too (have been looking for two years).

Thank you.
I have the 2001 program

Would you be willing to sell it? I would pay well. If so, just let me know how you want to set it up.

Thank you.

Did you see my previous post? I am definitely interested in purchasing that program if you are willing to sell. Thanks

I'll give it one last try. I will pay you basically whatever you ask within reason for the 2001 GMAC Bowl program. That goes for anyone willing to sell one. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT