ADVERTISEMENT

ODU vs Georgia Southern

I hope you’re right Atlanta. Only helpful if GSo loses another one (they will) & we win our next 3. That sets up an important game on their home turf. Problems is, we can’t seem to win a conf game on the road, stretching back to last year! Gotta get that fixed! 😂

ODU takes out free spot.

MU football has now, as predicted, moved to Stage III of the CH sycophant fan system.

I - (preseason - non-conference loss) MU is gonna be great this year!!!!!
II- (non-conference loss - conference loss) were still 0-0 where it counts!!!!!
III - (conference loss - second conference loss) If SBC E 1 loses to SBC E 2 and SBC 2 loses to SBC E 3 and.... we can still win the division!!!!!!
IV - (could happen to doesn't happen) I read on some website that we should get to the Advance Auto Parts Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Hyundai!!!!!
V - (bowl selection day) I hear Glenn's has some Leonard's Wrecker Service Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Pearl River Milling Co. syrup shirts!!!!!!!!
VI - (bowl loss) AD just released a statement, it is "unacceptable", CH will be renewed for another year, but there will be real changes coming, he hired (some guy) from (some random school) as "assistant head coach" and I hear that (Johnny Nostars) who couldn't make it at (random P4 bottom feeder) is transferring in!!!!!!!!!

Reset to Stage I. Begin to talk about how basketball really doesn't matter until March, root on the soccer team, hope baseball can actually have a winning record, root on some guy or gal who makes the golf or track regionals.

ODU takes out free spot.

MU football has now, as predicted, moved to Stage III of the CH sycophant fan system.

III - (conference loss - second conference loss) If SBC E 1 loses to SBC E 2 and SBC 2 loses to SBC E 3 and.... we can still win the division!!!!!!
IV - (could happen to doesn't happen) I read on some website that we should get to the Advance Auto Parts Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Hyundai!!!!!
V - (bowl selection day) I hear Glenn's has some Leonard's Wrecker Service Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Pearl River Milling Co. syrup shirts!!!!!!!!
VI - (bowl loss) AD just released a statement, it is "unacceptable", CH will be renewed for another year, but there will be real changes coming, he hired (some guy) from (some random school) as "assistant head coach" and I hear that (Johnny Nostars) who couldn't make it at (random P4 bottom feeder) is transferring in!!!!!!!!!

Reset to Stage I. Begin to talk about how basketball really doesn't matter until March, root on the soccer team, hope baseball can actually have a winning record, root on some guy or gal who makes the golf or track regionals.
Why do you post this drivel? It’s perfectly normal for a fanatic, with the opportunity in front of their team to play for a conference championship, to discuss that subject. Based on your Ey-ore rain cloud, you would prefer we all give up on the Herd? Not happening, Gramps.

Why do you post this drivel? It’s perfectly normal for a fanatic, with the opportunity in front of their team to play for a conference championship, to discuss that subject. Based on your Ey-ore rain cloud, you would prefer we all give up on the Herd? Not happening, Gramps.
He's pathetic

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
ODU takes out free spot.

I hate to say this, REALLY hate to say this, but this has been the pattern for much of the last 20 years, and the exceptions have been more often the Herd having been effectively eliminated early rather than eliminated the last week or two of the season.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
Why do you post this drivel?
It is not "drivel" (which is a meaningless word anyway).

It is truth.

No one here loves MU more than me. No one here wants to see it win more than me.

That is why I want to see CH and CS depart our town, never to return. Replaced by qualified, competent men who can get the job done.

The whole WVU-esque circlejerk (vastly overpraise opponents, pretend that the conference is more than it actually is, come up with scenarios that are never going to happen that lead to vast success, etc.) is of no interest to me. Leave that for those type of people.

We are better.

Success begins when the rebuilding begins. When CH and CS are fired.

It is not "drivel" (which is a meaningless word anyway).

It is truth.
Wrong, again Sam:
Yes, drivel is a word! It can be used as a noun or a verb.
As a noun, drivel refers to nonsense or silly talk—basically, something that lacks substance or sense. For example: “Don’t listen to that drivel!”

As a verb, it means to talk in a foolish or senseless way, or, literally, to let saliva flow from the mouth. For example: “He tends to drivel on about things he knows nothing about.”

……or by saying that your opinions are truths,
are you implying you are smarter than an algorithm? Cuz that’s the response I got from ChatGPT.

The problem I have with your demand (that we get rid of the coach and AD) is that you lack information. You don’t know their replacements would be better or worse. And should the administration + the fan base bow down to you as the supreme leader, rejoicing if you give a thumbs up, and gnashing our teeth if you then turn thumbs down? One thing’s for certain:

You are no Julius Caesar, and we can all thank our lucky stars for that.

Cute.

The translation is you, like CS, accept mediocrity. Don't fire CH, because the next guy might not get us to the 6-6 you desire.

Demand better.

Play for championships.

Fire CH. Fire CS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT