ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive line

Herdfaninnoke

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2015
When do they start playing? I keep seeing the offense go out on the field but it doesn’t appear the o-line is joining them.

Wrong? Giving up 8 sacks? Like 0 yards rushing? That’s some sad stats…

Bill Legg shouldn’t even be in Huntington how he sucked his way back is beyond me, now we’ve added another WVU piece of crap and they have our whole offense looking like couch fire in Morgan hole!!!
-4 yards rushing. Get it right 🤣

Wrong? Giving up 8 sacks? Like 0 yards rushing? That’s some sad stats…

Bill Legg shouldn’t even be in Huntington how he sucked his way back is beyond me, now we’ve added another WVU piece of crap and they have our whole offense looking like couch fire in Morgan hole!!!
….and what was most sickening was watching Legg giving Huff his “strategy” and Huff lapping it up like a little kitty…..🤮

One jmu player had 5 sacks. This is nothing new in football, one O-tackle getting dominated. Usually after it happens once, maybe twice, most coaches say "hey, we might want to give him some help" and put in a TE!!
Wasn't only the tackle though, saw the left guard repeatedly stand like he was in quick sand. Didn't touch ANYbody...

QB could be the blame but he was given about 3 sec and yes he should step in to the pocket and throw the line needs to do better majority of the time.. Bill Legg issues like always…

line needs to chop the feet and block.. like a freakin badger A FREAKIN BADGER!!!!!! Play pissed off, this team never plays pissed off besides Porter and some DBs…

We have QB issue. It's not getting better. But it does get amplified when we can't run the ball. he is not a guy that can make a lot of throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT