ADVERTISEMENT

Officers shot and killed up 120% over prior year

I think trump is responsible for anti law enforcement rhetoric and blasting law enforcement on a daily basis.

Am I reading this right? Can you give us some examples please? Seriously, can we have some "ANTI LAW ENFORCEMENT" rhetoric and "BLASTING LAW ENFORCEMENT" quotes and examples?

Reactions: ohio herd
Am I reading this right? Can you give us some examples please? Seriously, can we have some "ANTI LAW ENFORCEMENT" rhetoric and "BLASTING LAW ENFORCEMENT" quotes and examples?

“FBI is in tatters.”

Go back to having your head buried in the sand.....or toe the company line that he’s (trump) not attacking the entire agency, only a few at the top.

“FBI is in tatters.”

Go back to having your head buried in the sand.....or toe the company line that he’s (trump) not attacking the entire agency, only a few at the top.

Just like a total libtard. You even acknowledge he is "attacking a few at the top". Hell he is attacking a few that politicize and misuse the agency. He has been as pro Law Enforcement as any President ever has..........and we all know the track record of the previous adminstration.

""I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper, and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

4:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?

3:27 PM - Dec 23, 2017

"I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful, that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake, out," Trump said"

....and that's just a smidgem of cheetos comments.

Reactions: countryroads89
""I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper, and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?

"I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful, that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake, out," Trump said"

And those aren't directed at the entirety of law enforcement like has been suggested

wow. Trying to say Trump hates law enforcement is a losing proposition. He has already established he is a strong supporter of the blue. trying to insinuate he hates cops because he is unhappy with a handful of guys in the FBI makes you look bad. Trump says plenty to give you guys something to attack him about. On this subject it is time to move on.

wow. Trying to say Trump hates law enforcement is a losing proposition. He has already established he is a strong supporter of the blue. trying to insinuate he hates cops because he is unhappy with a handful of guys in the FBI makes you look bad. Trump says plenty to give you guys something to attack him about. On this subject it is time to move on.
You a cop hater too??

And those aren't directed at the entirety of law enforcement like has been suggested

You understand the definition of "agencies"?

Trying to defend cheetos in anything is a losing proposition. When are you going to start to understand that. He has zero loyalty to anyone.

Trying to defend cheetos in anything is a losing proposition. When are you going to start to understand that. He has zero loyalty to anyone.
please provide some info that shows me Trump hates cops

please provide some info that shows me Trump hates cops

Again?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I guess telling the truth means that you hate cops these days in looney liberal land.

Still waiting on your predictions, Nostradumbass.

24ltr2.gif

I guess telling the truth means that you hate cops these days in looney liberal land.

Only in the con world do they defend the character of a lying, thieving adulterer over that of the entire national security apparatus.

Only in the con world do they defend the character of a lying, thieving adulterer over that of the entire national security apparatus.

Have you not seen The Jason Bourne movies. Our National Security apparatus is corrupt as hell.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

This really explains your level of ignorance and your inability to process information logically. His quotes here are directed directly to the people at the top of these organizations that are in question of "politicizing their position" to attempt to sabotage an election.

However, your racist President Obama, refused to condem BLM and their calling to kill cops, initiated consent decrees that limited a cops ability to do his/her job because of "racial injustices", etc, etc, etc. And if you want a little proof that overall law enforcement likes Trump better than that of racist Obummer, here is a little article from the conservative site Rueters along with long time conservative activists, the Police Union of Cleveland OH (with a little insight to the consent decrees ....aka racially social engineering by the Obummer administration):

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...seek-to-overhaul-obamas-reforms-idUSKBN15E106

Dumbass

Reactions: mlblack16.
This really explains your level of ignorance and your inability to process information logically. His quotes here are directed directly to the people at the top of these organizations

So you don't understand the definition of "agencies" either. If I say I hate pro sports, it doesn't mean I'm directing that hate only to the owners.

Have you not seen The Jason Bourne movies. Our National Security apparatus is corrupt as hell.

Have you seen the Roadrunner cartoons? The Coyote gets smashed by an anvil but comes back to life.

LMAO! It's hard to imagine a human being as stupid as you.

So you don't understand the definition of "agencies" either. If I say I hate pro sports, it doesn't mean I'm directing that hate only to the owners.

His message is clear. He has even made that clear through other quotes. But to take your argument and put it in context, when you say that you disagree with Catholics, then what you are really saying is that you disagree with all Christianity? You are directing that to all Christians.

Have you seen the Roadrunner cartoons? The Coyote gets smashed by an anvil but comes back to life.

LMAO! It's hard to imagine a human being as stupid as you.

Is this countrywrong the black man responding? Or is it countrywrong the white man responding?

This really explains your level of ignorance and your inability to process information logically. His quotes here are directed directly to the people at the top of these organizations that are in question of "politicizing their position" to attempt to sabotage an election.

However, your racist President Obama, refused to condem BLM and their calling to kill cops, initiated consent decrees that limited a cops ability to do his/her job because of "racial injustices", etc, etc, etc. And if you want a little proof that overall law enforcement likes Trump better than that of racist Obummer, here is a little article from the conservative site Rueters along with long time conservative activists, the Police Union of Cleveland OH (with a little insight to the consent decrees ....aka racially social engineering by the Obummer administration):

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...seek-to-overhaul-obamas-reforms-idUSKBN15E106

Dumbass

Greed is dumb, but does he expect us to believe he doesn't understand what Trump is talking about in those quotes he used? Surely he isn't that simple minded?

His message is clear. He has even made that clear through other quotes.

Provide those quotes.....

But to take your argument and put it in context, when you say that you disagree with Catholics, then what you are really saying is that you disagree with all Christianity? You are directing that to all Christians.

Wrong.

If I said "I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful, that the Christian churches allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake, out", then I'd be talking about all Christianity.

Provide those quotes.....

Wrong.

If I said "I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful, that the Christian churches allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake, out", then I'd be talking about all Christianity.

First, from the DJT Twitter Feed:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump Feb 2
The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department have politicized the sacred investigative process in favor of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!

Second, your own words, "If I say I hate pro sports, it doesn't mean I am directing hate ONLY to the owners." So how is that any different that saying if you "hate, have a difference with, dislike, etc, etc" with anything then you are not grouping the "entire sector" into your dislike/hatred?

You lose this argument. Both in the area that you can not compute things logically and secondly, that I have given you proof that his remarks were specifically directed to a few and not the whole.

Finally, anyone with half a brain or more understands that the current POTUS is better received than the former POTUS within the "entire" law enforcement community as a whole.

Go to a different thread. This one is over.

First, from the DJT Twitter Feed:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump Feb 2
The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department have politicized the sacred investigative process in favor of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!

Second, your own words, "If I say I hate pro sports, it doesn't mean I am directing hate ONLY to the owners." So how is that any different that saying if you "hate, have a difference with, dislike, etc, etc" with anything then you are not grouping the "entire sector" into your dislike/hatred?

You lose this argument. Both in the area that you can not compute things logically and secondly, that I have given you proof that his remarks were specifically directed to a few and not the whole.

Finally, anyone with half a brain or more understands that the current POTUS is better received than the former POTUS within the "entire" law enforcement community as a whole.

Go to a different thread. This one is over.

Here, dumbass:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-...-fbi-over-hillary-clinton-email-probe/9264986

Does it matter? Racist.

Not really, but it does make you quite the liar and a complete weirdo. Let's recap: you've stalked Dave and Dreh IRL and just yesterday you claimed you were a black man while 007 found quotes from months back where you claimed to be a white man. And all of this after you alluded that an educated, Republican voting, verifiable black man was a house n**ger. While my hope is that you are simply a really bored and sexually frustrated internet troll, my fear is that you are much, much worse.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Not really, but it does make you quite the liar and a complete weirdo. Let's recap: you've stalked Dave and Dreh IRL and just yesterday you claimed you were a black man while 007 found quotes from months back where you claimed to be a white man. While my hope is that your are simply a really bored and sexually frustrated internet troll, my fear is that you are much, much worse.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Not really, but it does make you quite the liar and a complete weirdo. Let's recap: you've stalked Dave and Dreh IRL and just yesterday you claimed you were a black man while 007 found quotes from months back where you claimed to be a white man. And all of this after you alluded that an educated, Republican voting, verifiable black man was a house n**ger. While my hope is that you are simply a really bored and sexually frustrated internet troll, my fear is that you are much, much worse.
Confusing, isn't it?

countryroads89 said:

Let me make it simple. I'm white and I'm saying Trump, who is white, is a racist. The evidence or proof of that is his lawsuit that he lost, filed by the DOJ, for racial discrimination in housing.

countryroads89 said:

I have atl on ignore, dumbass.
And what if I’m black. A few of you owe me a bunch of apologies.

Now go back and look at all of my posts and read them with the understanding I am black.

Assholes.

Confusing, isn't it?

countryroads89 said:

Let me make it simple. I'm white and I'm saying Trump, who is white, is a racist. The evidence or proof of that is his lawsuit that he lost, filed by the DOJ, for racial discrimination in housing.

countryroads89 said:

I have atl on ignore, dumbass.
And what if I’m black. A few of you owe me a bunch of apologies.
Now go back and look at all of my posts and read them with the understanding I am black.

Assholes.
tenor.gif

Let's recap: you've stalked Dave and Dreh IRL.

I haven't stalked anyone. Let me offer you some legal advice. You should look up the definition of defamation/libel/slander. That is what you are doing.

Here are the Terms of Service for Rivals:

By registering to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your posts (defined as all content posted by you on the message boards, including actual posts, user profiles, signatures, etc.). This responsibility includes full liability for copyright infringement, libel/slander, and other liability, and you hereby agree to indemnify Yahoo! Inc., Rivals.com, and their respective officers, agents, partners, employees and subcontractors, and Rivals' publishers from any and all liability associated with the above. Your access to and use of this site, and products and services of this site, is at your own risk.

If you continue to slander me, I will take legal action.

I haven't stalked anyone. Let me offer you some legal advice. You should look up the definition of defamation/libel/slander. That is what you are doing.

By registering to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your posts (defined as all content posted by you on the message boards, including actual posts, user profiles, signatures, etc.). This responsibility includes full liability for copyright infringement, libel/slander, and other liability, and you hereby agree to indemnify Yahoo! Inc., Rivals.com, and their respective officers, agents, partners, employees and subcontractors, and Rivals' publishers from any and all liability associated with the above. Your access to and use of this site, and products and services of this site, is at your own risk.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
laughing-hysterically-gif.gif
tenor.gif

Hey dumbass. You should look up the definition of libel/slander/defamation because nobody is going to slander you on a message board.

Hey dumbass. You should look up the definition of libel/slander/defamation because nobody is going to slander you on a message board.

That is exactly what you, Dvldog, Tarheel and Brushy Bill have done. Keep it up and see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT