ADVERTISEMENT

Officers shot and killed up 120% over prior year

HerdBuckeye

Gold Buffalo
Feb 23, 2009
It can be seen in Trumps daily trolling of law enforcement. His efforts to discredit the dept of justice, fbi and cia. Respect starts at the top. When it doesn’t happen at the top it crumbles at the bottom which we are starting to see.

I can see it daily from the radical Trumptards on this board. The increasing hatred for law enforcement on this board has increased hand in hand with these stats.

http://nleomf.com/

It could be that radicalized leftist groups like BLM, Antifa etc have incited enough hatred that you guys are doing what you always do and become violent as hell. It's to bad that cops have to pay the price though.

Reactions: ohio herd
It can be seen in Trumps daily trolling of law enforcement. His efforts to discredit the dept of justice, fbi and cia. Respect starts at the top. When it doesn’t happen at the top it crumbles at the bottom which we are starting to see.

I can see it daily from the radical Trumptards on this board. The increasing hatred for law enforcement on this board has increased hand in hand with these stats.

http://nleomf.com/
WOW HB talk about telling a whopper. I looked at your link. Thus far 2 less officers have lost their life in the line of duty. Firearm use has increased 120% not total deaths. So since you misled us I will fix it for you. As a per cent officer deaths are down -13%. To use your logic then I will say since Trump is man enough to hold corrupt members of the FBI accountable it has actually made it safer for the police.

WOW HB talk about telling a whopper. I looked at your link. Thus far 2 less officers have lost their life in the line of duty. Firearm use has increased 120% not total deaths. So since you misled us I will fix it for you. As a per cent officer deaths are down -13%. To use your logic then I will say since Trump is man enough to hold corrupt members of the FBI accountable it has actually made it safer for the police.

It's you that's wrong. HB's OP says
Officers "shot and killed" up 120% over prior year"
which is correct.

Reactions: HerdBuckeye
Probably a few of these being cultivated right now by the dumbass in chief’s rhetoric.

timothy-mcveigh-4.jpg

It's you that's wrong. HB's OP says
Officers "shot and killed" up 120% over prior year"
which is correct.
Oh so lets cherry pick the data. The total deaths has been going down since 1977. Look at the same link. You are trying to score some cheap political victory because in month 2 we have a few more firearm related deaths. To try to blame that on Trump is terrible. Lets see how this looks in December. For the record 2 less officers have died in the line of duty.

So after Trump took office last year the numbers decreased. Look at this.

http://www.nleomf.org/assets/pdfs/r...d-of-Year-Officer-Fatalities-Report_FINAL.pdf

From the same source previous year . Firearms-related fatalities were the second-leading cause of officer deaths, with 44 officers shot and killed in 2017. This represents a 33 percent decrease from the 66 officers killed in firearm-related incidents during 2016.

Hey dumbass. What is in the subject line. Shot and killed. I did not say killed or total deaths. I chose my words carefully. I am not making a comparison to killed in car wrecks. You are an idiot who thinks Trump is reversing the national debt.

Plain as day folks. Maybe we can have some safe driving classes for our law enforcement and they can bring the overall number down. You guys are morons and it’s exactly the folks knew that would jump all over it. The cop haters on the board.

Probably a few of these being cultivated right now by the dumbass in chief’s rhetoric.

timothy-mcveigh-4.jpg
These guys are gonna start popping up everywhere. The weak will look for every opportunity to cease on anti law enforcement rhetoric. When the POTUS speaks like this the weak fall right in line. We see it all over this board.

Plain as day folks. Maybe we can have some safe driving classes for our law enforcement and they can bring the overall number down. You guys are morons and it’s exactly the folks knew that would jump all over it. The cop haters on the board.

Your lobotomy appears to have been successful, my question is, was it painful?

Sad statistic but here’s more info.

“There was a dramatic decrease in the number of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in 2017, with the second lowest number of officer fatalities in more than 50 years, USA Today reported.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-12-28/dramatic-drop-in-police-officer-deaths-in-2017?context=amp

Do the math 2018 is trending to blow any of those years away for officers shot and killed.

Hey dumbass. What is in the subject line. Shot and killed. I did not say killed or total deaths. I chose my words carefully. I am not making a comparison to killed in car wrecks. You are an idiot who thinks Trump is reversing the national debt.
you think that Trump is responsible for police officer deaths amiright?

you think that Trump is responsible for police officer deaths amiright?
I think trump is responsible for anti law enforcement rhetoric and blasting law enforcement on a daily basis. Like I said leadership starts at the top and when the POTUS speaks like Trump does weak people looking to seize on this rhetoric (like many on this board) will.

My uncle is staying here tonight. He is an ex cop
Boy he takes that kind of news hard. His son is a city cop in paintsville and yesterday it was reported 5 killed. Turned out no cops were killed. Anyway no political party talk at all. I dont blame any president for random murders.I would look at their mom and dad first.

Wrong. I know a bunch of them. They know trump is a clown.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I said ask which they like better. Even the ones that think Trump's an idiot like him better than Obama. And trust me, I know a lot more people in law enforcement - state, local, and federal - than you ever have or will.

Remember when Trump picked a fight with the Gold star family during the elections. The red flags were there then that he didn’t respect armed forces or law enforcement. A presidential candidate that would go after the family of a solider that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country......

Remember when Trump picked a fight with the Gold star family during the elections. The red flags were there then that he didn’t respect armed forces or law enforcement. A presidential candidate that would go after the family of a solider that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country......

Remember when you left the board for six months after Trump won.

He was arguing he knew MORE than someone he doesn't know. I know that is too difficult of a concept for you to grasp

I said I knew "a bunch" of them, which is a fact (something foreign to you).

He was arguing he knew MORE than someone he doesn't know. I know that is too difficult of a concept for you to grasp

I said I knew "a bunch" of them, which is a fact (something foreign to you).
Aren't you the same guy that claimed your pecker was bigger than everybody else, that you were smarter than everybody else, that you could whip everybody else, and that you made more money than everybody else?

Aren't you the same guy that claimed your pecker was bigger than everybody else, that you were smarter than everybody else, that you could whip everybody else, and that you made more money than everybody else?

Quote it. I can certainly say one thing, I'm a helluva lot better looking than you since I actually know what you look like (and I feel sorry for you).

Quote it. I can certainly say one thing, I'm a helluva lot better looking than you since I actually know what you look like (and I feel sorry for you).

Now you're stalking Dreh as well as Dave. You are some kind of cyber weirdo kkkuntry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT