ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Official Southern Miss @ Marshall Game Thread

I agree Celt, I get a vanilla playbook for a true freshman but damn how about a zone read, sweep, toss, reverse, anything but up the gut or a throw every single play. He drives me insane

Reactions: WV_Celt
We got 8 yds on 2 runs...why put it in frosh QB hand to get 2 yds when our sr rb is picking up yards? If he throws there and misses it would be bit¢hing about not running. If every play isn't a td then I guess Legg is an idiot.

We got 8 yds on 2 runs...why put it in frosh QB hand to get 2 yds when our sr rb is picking up yards? If he throws there and misses it would be bit¢hing about not running. If every play isn't a td then I guess Legg is an idiot.

That's a load of crap.

I'm one of the first people to point out people bitching for no reason, but this isn't one of those times.

Finally get a game on a major network and we have 12 people show up..LOL..that for sure is an exaggeration however when the cameras are set to show the East side of the stadium..this looks totally ridiculous..the student section is basically empty..what , high school football games took the crowd away?

When you consider yourself for whatever reason as a player in the game of college football , you have regardless of weather / high school football or the famous its church night you have fannies in the seats.

For sure the announced will be 25k plus..Hammrick should be embarrassed , then that is another story all together.

Cool.

yes they are looking a little more comfy... mix it up.. play with inspiration... destroy southern miss!

Big difference of punching up the gut from the 1 and from the opposite 40 for 3 plays Tim. We don't stretch the ball downfield at all which is mind boggling to me.

I would like to see stretch the field more too but fact, is we have a young qb, young line and wet ball. If I need 2 yds I put it in the hands of my best player.. 47.

I know we need more than 3 first downs and 80 yards in a quarter against this defense. However he gets there is fine but it's obvious what he did in quarter 1 won't cut it.

hate to say it but unless we get our head out of our collective butts we are going to lose this one

Last edited:
Everyone in the stadium knew what that 2nd down play was. Need to run some pass routes to middle of filed.

gonna be a tough game... looks like every game will with this line that cannot protect or open holes

We had 1 penalty until this drive and we follow it up with a PF and Unsportsmanlike, this shit kills us for at least one drive per game

So during all of this time the offense is on the sidelines, Legg will brainstorm and come up with a bubble and two dives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT