ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Official Southern Miss @ Marshall Game Thread

They've had 18 more offensive plays than us so far and have almost doubled up our offensive production. This team reminds me a lot of the 2011 team in which the offense was horrific and the defense carried us.

Trainer to So Miss lineman while working on fake cramp
"Next time you need to sell that a bit better even the crowd knew you were faking."

Boy is this a good game to watch.The Herd has there hands full with these guys.Big score before half got love these guys.Go Herd!

Reactions: IslandHerd1
You all simply..........SUCK. To a woman you ladies
remind me of those old ass farts @ the game. You sit there with your wrinkled arms crossed over your pot bellies & bitch/moan/deride the team, individual players & especially Coach Legg. You are a disgrace to Herd fans everywhere. You suck.
Go HERD!!!!

.......and then when something really good happens, you act pissed because "your" team
lucked into something that makes you look silly.

You all simply..........SUCK. To a woman you ladies
remind me of those old ass farts @ the game. You sit there with your wrinkled arms crossed over your pot bellies & bitch/moan/deride the team, individual players & especially Coach Legg. You are a disgrace to Herd fans everywhere. You suck.
Go HERD!!!!

Ok.

I hope Reaves keeps showing out. With the increase in size of the slot in NFL, the guy has a legit chance to play in the league. As always, Doc makes incredible position changes.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT