ADVERTISEMENT

Old Dominion

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
In fairness, they had a weather delay, but this was what was left of the crowd in the 4th quarter in a one possession game:

BR8W8oF.jpg

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Didn’t OD have a string of sell outs going for them when we they came into the league?

I don’t think ODU is the poster child for poor attendance! Supposedly there was a torrential storm, inches of rain fell. There are better examples out there, you two.
I live in the area. The weather was very bad starting at around 5 PM for most of the night.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I don't think we should judge them over one game where the weather was terrible I'll take them and you can have some of the MAC schools that regularly avg less than 10,000

I don't think we should judge them over one game where the weather was terrible I'll take them and you can have some of the MAC schools that regularly avg less than 10,000

Hey, ohio herd, you can make that figure more like several hundred for those Tuesday and Wednesday night MAC games, if those television shots of the stands are representative of the actual crowds.

Not much demand at ODU. I just purchased 5 seats for the ODU game from stubhub for $10 each. There are a ton of available tickets for cheap on the secondary market.

Their sellout streak came to an end Saturday. It had been 60 consecutive sellouts until Saturday. A majority of the fan base wants Bobby Wilder gone.

Wait! You mean other schools fans don’t show up in bad weather? Shit! I thought only our fans did that.
The storms on Saturday night included a bunch of lightning so it wasn't just rain. We don't ever just get rain down here to honest.

Not much demand at ODU. I just purchased 5 seats for the ODU game from stubhub for $10 each. There are a ton of available tickets for cheap on the secondary market.
ODU has no QB and most of the ODU people I talk to at work expect us to pummel them. They are still going to the game but most will likely leave early unless it is a close one.

The storms on Saturday night included a bunch of lightning so it wasn't just rain. We don't ever just get rain down here to honest.

We've had more than our share of bad weather the last few years. Seems every game has had rain or good threat of rain during the day. Kills attendance everywhere.

I was reading that all the tickets were sold but the students failed to pick up all their allotment, thus a non-sellout.
Incidentally, I just bought my tickets yesterday for our game there next month. I love going over there. Easy drive and nice area to visit.

I was reading that all the tickets were sold but the students failed to pick up all their allotment, thus a non-sellout.
Incidentally, I just bought my tickets yesterday for our game there next month. I love going over there. Easy drive and nice area to visit.

define easy drive...I thought it was long as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT