ADVERTISEMENT

Olsen twins

GK4Herd

Aug 5, 2001
I'm thinking something isn't quite right with these two...

dish-050217-olsen-twins_1.jpg

The one on the left looks like a horrific photoshop job or something that would come from one of those stupid face-swapping apps.

came here to post this. not surprised i was beaten to the punch by someone that would know a good bit more about opioid use than myself.
About time someone knocked opioid users down a peg. Any other group of addicts you'd like to shit on while you're at it?

didn't know RD was an opioid user. you and he hang out, huh?
No idea if he uses opioids but your dickish comment implies you believe he does. And I would 100% hang out with Duke if he lived near me. Why would I not? I've hung out with a number of posters on this board.

No idea if he uses opioids but your dickish comment implies you believe he does. And I would 100% hang out with Duke if he lived near me. Why would I not? I've hung out with a number of posters on this board.
nah, RD (along with serval udders UODB) and I go back. he knows of me, i know of he. we jab each other time to time. it's what we do. we're good. you, on the other hand, you take this shit wayyyyyy too cereal. obvious lee. hey, thanks for falling for the troll, doe. made it all worth the while.

Yeah, be wise, wise. Never fall prey for a jackass like WV-FAN. Next thing ya know, you'll be wanting to send the pagans his way to beat his ass.

Reactions: WV-FAN
nah, RD (along with serval udders UODB) and I go back. he knows of me, i know of he. we jab each other time to time. it's what we do. we're good. you, on the other hand, you take this shit wayyyyyy too cereal. obvious lee. hey, thanks for falling for the troll, doe. made it all worth the while.
Oh man, you got me. Man, oh man. Did you ever score a big one. I mean, wow. Just, wow. Really, doe. Just, wow. Impressive, really impressive. Keep up the amazing & witty work. Cerally, don't stop. It's super hilarious & a show a of your mental awesome sauce.

Oh man, you got me. Man, oh man. Did you ever score a big one. I mean, wow. Just, wow. Really, doe. Just, wow. Impressive, really impressive. Keep up the amazing & witty work. Cerally, don't stop. It's super hilarious & a show a of your mental awesome sauce.
giphy.gif

Same concept applies plus I see them every day here in San Diego and they have no shame. They will hit the crack pipe right there in public.

Getting this back on topic.... Fever, would you get down with the Olsen girls, or do you prefer more cushion in the pushin'

Huh. Just looked it up, and apparently "shitted" is an acceptable term for the past tense of sh*t. I had never heard or seen that term used before. It is not, however, the most preferred or common term - shat and sh*t being the more accepted alternatives. Who knew?

Huh. Just looked it up, and apparently "shitted" is an acceptable term for the past tense of sh*t. I had never heard or seen that term used before. It is not, however, the most preferred or common term - shat and sh*t being the more accepted alternatives. Who knew?
It's more common than you think. Never shitted yourself? Try drinking a bunch of Nati Light with Nachos and baked beans, and I bet you'll grasp the concept of the word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT