ADVERTISEMENT

Opening Ceremony

Rowing. A girl from my hometown is in rowing this year, and that team is overwhelmingly cracker.
The black lesbian players on our women's basketball team are still hurting over losing to Caitlin Clark and wnba all stars. Now they might have to ask the white girl clark to join team USA because of injuries. A straight white girl is the minority in the wnba. WNBA is having record crowds because of Caitlin Clark and black players are hating on her. They should be thanking her. Players will get endorsements they wouldn't have got if not for Clark. All the NBA greats are coming out to back Clark. It is embarrassing to Blacks in this country how stupid the WNBA players have acted towards Clark. She is not a lesbian and she is white. Two reasons she is hated.

The black lesbian players on our women's basketball team are still hurting over losing to Caitlin Clark and wnba all stars. Now they might have to ask the white girl clark to join team USA because of injuries. A straight white girl is the minority in the wnba. WNBA is having record crowds because of Caitlin Clark and black players are hating on her. They should be thanking her. Players will get endorsements they wouldn't have got if not for Clark. All the NBA greats are coming out to back Clark. It is embarrassing to Blacks in this country how stupid the WNBA players have acted towards Clark. She is not a lesbian and she is white. Two reasons she is hated.
The smart players are focusing their time and energy on obtaining endorsement deals, rather than complaining about how ridiculous it is that these types of deals did not exist until Caitlin Clark stepped onto the court.

Reactions: Mr sistersville
Also, it is worth noting that the Olympics began in Greece under their pantheon of pagan gods, the head of which was Zeus, a stand-in or surrogate for satan if you went back and examined the origins and underpinning of their belief system.

It's no accident that the world has become more and more accepting of - to the point of embracing - pagan-based principles, anti-familial and natural biological relationships, and even blatantly satanic ideologies in recent years. The opening ceremony was a perfect microcosm of this post-modern, post-humanistic bent.

The smart players are focusing their time and energy on obtaining endorsement deals, rather than complaining about how ridiculous it is that these types of deals did not exist until Caitlin Clark stepped onto the court.
They are now that Cllark opened the door for everyone. Must not be very many smart players herd06 cause I have only heard the things said about Clark. We'll alot of the players are not a good sell. Sex sales in endorsements and players like grinder and alot of other players dress like men. Some even sound like men when they are talking. Women don't support wnba. The NBA loses money every year giving them money until this year. I have watched indiana's every game. Selling out where ever clark is. Now other great players are getting good press. She is so good. Her passing and ball handling are better than her shooting threes. Clark coming in the league is helping all the players and the league. Being white is not why she set ncaa scoring records or setting assist records is not because she is white. ALL THE crap she catches she handles it with class. Kept her off the Olympic team and she leads the wnba all stars to a ass whipping of team usa. Barkley and Jordan have called alot of the women in the wnba absolutely stupid and embarrassing how they act. Have you watched one game

Reactions: KyMUfan
And immediately after I wrote “No one watches this crap anymore”, I wrote “Their ratings have fallen off a cliff since 2012”, and I was right. I illustrated that in my last post.

If you weren’t pragmatic and sensible enough to recognize that “no one” was a facetious and purposefully intentionally embellished statement,
Embellished? Facetious? Hardly. Your comment was absurdly stupid considering it’s one of the highest rated events each year it’s on.

It would be like saying “nobody goes to Taylor Swift concerts anymore” and then showing a one concert drop from 60k people to 35k people and ignoring the fact that 35k people is still one of the highest attended concerts of the year.

That’s a whole heck of a lot of work to simply tell me he edited his post. Thanks.
This is great. You used eight lines of typing to attempt to criticize my intelligence and argue that I was wrong. I used one more line of typing
(nine) to explain to you why you were wrong. And then you claim that’s “a whole heck of a lot of work”? No, moron. I had to show you why you’re wrong since you appear to be a very slow learner. Instead of thanking me for correcting you, thanking me for educating you, and apologizing for incorrectly criticizing me and claiming I was wrong, you come up with an absurdly stupid response.

At least we have clarification that you don’t know how to use a message board, moron.

If you were in the weight room, and your strength and conditioning coach yelled “RIFLE!!!! WHEN YOU’RE LIFTING, I WANT YOU TO RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL FOR ME!!!!” You would run right into the closest brick wall and be out for the season. 😂
You’re really, really bad at this.

ERYbrRiXkAAnAVq.jpg

Olympic memories from a much better time...😥

Reactions: 19MU88
This is great. You used eight lines of typing to attempt to criticize my intelligence and argue that I was wrong. I used one more line of typing
(nine) to explain to you why you were wrong. And then you claim that’s “a whole heck of a lot of work”? No, moron. I had to show you why you’re wrong since you appear to be a very slow learner. Instead of thanking me for correcting you, thanking me for educating you, and apologizing for incorrectly criticizing me and claiming I was wrong, you come up with an absurdly stupid response.

At least we have clarification that you don’t know how to use a message board, moron.

Usually, a simple “thanks” is all a sane individual will need. You got that. Take your meds and stop knocking your head against the wall. You’ll hurt yourself.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Usually, a simple “thanks” is all a sane individual will need. You got that. Take your meds and stop knocking your head against the wall. You’ll hurt yourself.
Moron, you didn't give a simple thanks. You 1) incorrectly claimed I was wrong 2) mocked my intelligence while making your incorrect claim 3) after being shown to be wrong, you made an illogical excuse as to why you were still right 4) made an eight line of text explanation then attempted to mock me for dumbing it down to you using nine lines of text 5) finally acknowledged you were wrong by ending with "thanks."

No, moron, that's not how this works. When you mock somebody's intelligence but are wrong with your attempt to correct them, you don't just respond with "thanks" buried at the end of your post. You continued to look dumb by mocking a nine line explanation while having made an eight line post right before that.

You're new on this board, but this is multiple times I have had to correct you on something, had you claim I was wrong, then forced you to admit being wrong after providing proof. That's not a good start.

We already have enough morons on this board. So be smarter or leave.

Moron, you didn't give a simple thanks. You 1) incorrectly claimed I was wrong 2) mocked my intelligence while making your incorrect claim 3) after being shown to be wrong, you made an illogical excuse as to why you were still right 4) made an eight line of text explanation then attempted to mock me for dumbing it down to you using nine lines of text 5) finally acknowledged you were wrong by ending with "thanks."

No, moron, that's not how this works. When you mock somebody's intelligence but are wrong with your attempt to correct them, you don't just respond with "thanks" buried at the end of your post. You continued to look dumb by mocking a nine line explanation while having made an eight line post right before that.

You're new on this board, but this is multiple times I have had to correct you on something, had you claim I was wrong, then forced you to admit being wrong after providing proof. That's not a good start.

We already have enough morons on this board. So be smarter or leave.

Are you sure you are OK? Would you like me to call someone for you?

Please don’t break any dishes. 😂

Maybe y’all shouldn’t have only let people paint Jesus shit for a couple hundred years if you didn’t want all the parodies to be about Jesus shit in a few hundred years.

Edit: and a ton of what’s out there Muslims find super disrespectful but you think the stuff they think is disrespectful is stupid so you don’t care, just like I don’t care about a parody of a painting.

The last time someone made fun of Muslims in France they murdered like 100 people.

It was the Last Supper. I am not going to let try to backtrack on their blasphemous act.
Not blasphemy when it clearly depicts The Feast of Dionysus. Greek god of festivity, feasting, ritual and theater. Last supper had 13 people, this clearly has more than 13 people, also who is the blue guy if this the Final Supper???

Not blasphemy when it clearly depicts The Feast of Dionysus. Greek god of festivity, feasting, ritual and theater. Last supper had 13 people, this clearly has more than 13 people, also who is the blue guy if this the Final Supper???

Wow... Clearly???

When was the last time you visited an optometrist???

They were mocking the Last Supper, Christians, and Jesus.

rifle, our expert athiest, even agrees.

The child in the program likely represents the attempt to normalize pedophiles.

Dude, even the even organizers are admitting it was mocking The Last Supper. Why can't you?

From ESPN:

"Paris 2024 organizers apologized Sunday to Catholics and other Christian groups angered by a kitsch tableau in the Olympic Games opening ceremony that depicted Leonardo Da Vinci's "The Last Supper" painting."

Even if this were true (it's not, btw, it's completely contradictory to initial reports, meaning it's just attempted backtracking because they stepped in it with this "edgy" stunt), your position that it's somehow better or okay because it was the glorification of pagan rites and practices is odd.

Reactions: Jartard
They have admitted it was The Last Supper. This all falls into the plan of control. You have to try diminish or eliminate Christian values.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Also, it is worth noting that the Olympics began in Greece under their pantheon of pagan gods, the head of which was Zeus, a stand-in or surrogate for satan if you went back and examined the origins and underpinning of their belief system.
I believe you better take a refresher course on Greek mythology. Why would you equate Zeus and Satan? If any of the ancient Greek gods would have a parallel to Satan, it would be Hades, god of the underworld.

I believe you better take a refresher course on Greek mythology. Why would you equate Zeus and Satan? If any of the ancient Greek gods would have a parallel to Satan, it would be Hades, god of the underworld.
Yeah. I've probably had more mythology studies/courses than anyone on this board (except maybe Keep). I'm pretty solid on my Greek, Roman, Welsh, Norse, and Egyptian mythologies. Read Revelations 2:12-13 regarding Pergamon and the throne of Satan. John is clearly referring to the alter of Zeus, found in Pergamon, as the throne of Satan. There are numerous scholars that would equate many (possibly all) of the primary deities in pagan religions with Satan or other fallen angelic beings.

Not blasphemy when it clearly depicts The Feast of Dionysus. Greek god of festivity, feasting, ritual and theater.

Is this a painting of the Greek god Dionysus? I see the similarities with the halo and all...

image_1d1sskA5_1683338097183_512.webp

The church of scientology should receive what some places in Germany got on the night of the broken glass

The pantheon of ancient Greek gods and the beliefs of the ancient Greeks were formed long before Christians came alone. If more modern images depict Greek gods defaming Christians, this has nothing to with ancient Greek beliefs. Those Greeks knew nothing of Christianity.

The pantheon of ancient Greek gods and the beliefs of the ancient Greeks were formed long before Christians came alone. If more modern images depict Greek gods defaming Christians, this has nothing to with ancient Greek beliefs. Those Greeks knew nothing of Christianity.
So was the concept of Satan, or the dragon, which goes back to the earliest Jewish - and before that, Mesopatamian, traditions. How far back? We can't really say since it's before written record/history.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. I'm saying at their root, all pagan gods and religions derive from Satan and/or other fallen beings of the angelic order (think small "g" gods) establishing religions dedicated to their worship and adulation, and not to the one, true God - the Creator. All of this occurred after the fall in a pre-diluvian world.

Zeus/Jupiter himself is derived from the Phoenician God, Baal. In the Old Testament, Baal is consistently tied to Satan or the adversary, further supporting my position and John's declaration in Revelations.

Last edited:
pre-deluvian world.
Please don’t use words you can’t properly spell.

Zeus/Jupiter himself is derived from the Phoenician God, Baal. In the Old Testament, Baal is consistently tied to Satan or the adversary, further supporting my position and John's declaration in Revelations.
The arrogance and ignorance of a Christian claiming that stories from other religions derive from earlier religions is astounding.

the one, true God - the Creator.
This is the problem with discussing religion. Every group believes their God is the one true something or other. They all have obscure books and rituals that no one really understands. They all have endless lists of rules to follow or you are doomed. And they all have reasons to punish or shun anyone who doesn’t believe like they do.

For example, I feel I am a decent person. I follow civil laws and try to make my community a better place to live. The problem is I like the color green. If the local Church of the Red Doors finds some obscure scripture that they interpret as green being evil, then I can be cast out of the community. You can stuff all the religions as far as I care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT