ADVERTISEMENT

Opening Ceremony

You lost me when describing higher income as >$100,000. I guess that impresses baldy

Along those lines I just want to see the "yacht" a rich person's six-figure annual income will buy...

Reactions: 19MU88
Along those lines I just want to see the "yacht" a rich person's six-figure annual income will buy...
Baldy bragging about hotel status and his mother's gov pension all makes sense now. Funny stuff

You lost me when describing higher income as >$100,000. I guess that impresses baldy
Moron, your drive-by attempts bring absolutely nothing to the board. They aren't even witty or entertaining. Worse, they make you continue to look dumb, as they make no sense. Neither KYJelly nor I determined the metrics for what was considered high-income. The article did. More, there was nothing I said that would lead anybody to think I was "impressed" by it.

If you're going to beg for attention by jumping in with a drive-by in every thread, either make the attempts entertaining or make them logical, moron.

People with a mid six-figure salary - not even a high six-figure - can afford a beautiful yacht. You realize boat loans are similar to home mortgages in terms of years financed and frequently go up to 20 years, right, moron? A $1MM yacht is very affordable for a person making mid six-figures, and a $1MM boat is very nice.

This would be about $950k after the currency conversion: https://fgiyachtgroup.com/yachts-for-sale/allie-313823/

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Moron, your drive-by attempts bring absolutely nothing to the board. They aren't even witty or entertaining. Worse, they make you continue to look dumb, as they make no sense. Neither KYJelly nor I determined the metrics for what was considered high-income. The article did. More, there was nothing I said that would lead anybody to think I was "impressed" by it.
You provided the metrics and then stated...

Glad to see that I align with the higher educated and higher earning segment

You aren't very good at this are you.....and you boast about your message board prowess. empty words like your other boasts.

I knew that one would get you. So predictable.

Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

Sometimes it ain't the price of admission but the price of staying in the game...

when he discusses "wealthy" individuals financing boats for 20 years....well it's almost as funny as his car financing tips.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT