ADVERTISEMENT

Our Government is Run By Senile Old People

Pass real legislation against members participating in insider trading first. Term limits second. That will knock a lot of them out.
If this became a reality:
L3EW1Ks_d.jpg

How do these fvckers live so damn long? I know they have access to top notch healthcare, but there's still a factor of genetics involved.

It's uncanny that so many of them can still get around, are continent of bowel and bladder, etc. (much unlike our resident Scientologist)

Must be the adrenochrome.

How about an annual cognitive test? I don’t have a beef with someone like Bernie. He’s old, I disagree with everything he believes, but he’s still competent.
Naw, I’ll give up Bernie if I get to rid the DNC of Feinstein as well. I like the idea of the people making decisions actually having to live with the consequences. Or at least be alive during them.

But yeah, ban insider trading and give us term limits too.

How do these fvckers live so damn long? I know they have access to top notch healthcare, but there's still a factor of genetics involved.

It's uncanny that so many of them can still get around, are continent of bowel and bladder, etc. (much unlike our resident Scientologist)

You're a lying idiot.

Most of them are big into the soul transferral rituals popularized by the ancient sorcerer Vigo the Carpathian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT