ADVERTISEMENT

Utah bans diversity, equity and inclusion efforts on campus and in government....

Truth of the matter, is that there's few minorities in Utah, which is why a forum member from northern Appalachia moved there.
Multiple properties, great state, best economic growth in the country. It's no coincidence that my properties are in the state's two liberal safe havens, where diversity is celebrated.

Multiple properties, great state, best economic growth in the country. It's no coincidence that my properties are in the state's two liberal safe havens, where diversity is celebrated.
It is time to come home.

424669301_122155478684023982_2689196581012737034_n.jpg

Reactions: riflearm2
Salt Lake City over 70% white
Park city almost 84% white.

Congrats you live in a city slighly more diverse than Huntington at 85%

*all numbers come from us census website

Salt Lake City over 70% white
Park city almost 84% white.

Congrats you live in a city slighly more diverse than Huntington at 85%

*all numbers come from us census website
I don't live in either of those places. Want to compare Orange County, CA, because ya' know, rich, to Huntington?

I don't live in either of those places. Want to compare Orange County, CA, because ya' know, rich, to Huntington?
Oh my bad you're in Orange County with 70% white and 23% Asian. Oh there's a large Hispanic population too probably doing all the manual labor for the you know "rich"

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT